European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+26
Bad News
Cheeveer
ernie2492
Godwind Racing
Raccoon
Littlefysh
GeForce06
skeno
FrAnC1s96
Crimson764
GTP_furinkazen
Tano
kk08
templarnot4
suti
JAFF
baika
Shinra
JERACERX
marki77
ChaosZero
jr82
Sylphide
pimmy
alexmezza
Markano97
30 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 3/1/2021, 19:02

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

I'll say about BTCC *every* entry is counted, even got Team 48 Alfa Romeo's in.

AFAIk  Team 48 had a single car  which had no running gear  , they just changed plates for photos  here the story

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BTW Team 48 is far from the only team  which announces something and never shows up Twisted Evil

- for 2005 we have in entry list "Team FirstServe Group" entered the #33 S2000 Civic with a TBA driver.

- for 2007 we have  Encke Sport who wanted to run 2 Astra Couples and get new S2000 cars for 2008...

- for 2007 and 2008 we had Clyde Valley Racing  intending to run bioethanol Chevy lacettis  

- for 2004  we had Carly Motors  announced to run Schnitzer  BMW E46

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  GTP_furinkazen 3/1/2021, 22:52

I know all these but at least Team 48 put a car on track.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 7/1/2021, 13:31

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

there is another possible entry for 2008   but it would be hard to integrate in the mod  Embarassed

the Astra Coupe of Erkut

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

story is he wanted to run at final meeting    , did a few practice laps, encountered mechanical problems and had to revert to his regular Sport Hatch for the race

watch out for 2007 Alan Taylor Integra , no 32, he is a duplicate of Simon Blacklley, ut was same car

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 7/1/2021, 18:27

intelpower wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:

there is another possible entry for 2008   but it would be hard to integrate in the mod  Embarassed

the Astra Coupe of Erkut

story is he wanted to run at final meeting    , did a few practice laps, encountered mechanical problems and had to revert to his regular Sport Hatch for the race

watch out for 2007 Alan Taylor Integra , no 32,  he is a duplicate of Simon Blacklley, ut was same car

They're in the BTCC 2001-2010 set... nothing is missed out for BTC/S2000 Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 7/1/2021, 18:34

Big thanks to Matteo Cabri for these new cameras at CHurch at Thruxton.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 7/1/2021, 19:22

what a great  shot as you essentially capture Division 2 of 2005 !!!

those S2000 Lexus and the private Astra Coupes were sort of division 2 !!   , far off f the pace off the Integras, VXR Astra, SEAT and the Honda of Tom Chilton and MG of Rob Collard  

only missing in the  Division 2  shot the old white  MG of Jason Hughes , which still had the old underpoewred  V6 engine ,   If I remember Hughes got the upgraded 4 cylinder engine only in 2007  (or was it mid 2006)

and somehwere in the middle was the BTC Civic of James Kaye Laughing

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 7/1/2021, 20:27

intelpower wrote:what a great  shot as you essentially capture Division 2 of 2005 !!!

those S2000 Lexus and the private Astra Coupes were sort of division 2 !!   , far off f the pace off the Integras, VXR Astra, SEAT and the Honda of Tom Chilton and MG of Rob Collard  

only missing in the  Division 2  shot the old white  MG of Jason Hughes , which still had the old underpoewred  V6 engine ,   If I remember Hughes got the upgraded 4 cylinder engine only in 2007  (or was it mid 2006)

and somehwere in the middle was the BTC  Civic of James Kaye Laughing

Hughes was supposed to change to the Judd K series 4 cylinder in 2009, however it never ended up racing. That is the same car that now races historics and with some careful maintenance its putting out well over 310hp (significantly more than in period). That car is run by a college near me and although the cars are stored a little further away they helped me with technical information and pictures for skinning the HSTCC cars (which was then done by Jsmee)

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 7/1/2021, 20:56

I was refering to this news

To be honest, I'm looking beyond Brands to Mondello Park. That's where our season should, hopefully, really start. If our plans work out, the V6 will be replaced with a four cylinder engine which I've been after for some time. I reckon at some circuits that will be worth more than a second a lap and Mondello

and I do remember at some mid season race 2006  (or 2007) Tim Harvey mentioned that we wil be hearing the old V6 sound  for the last time as Hughes switched to more portent 4 cylinder    that WSR was using

for physics I would let him with V6 for 2006 and the more potetn engine in 2007-2008 Very Happy , by this time WSR switched to the S2000 BMW E90

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 7/1/2021, 21:01

intelpower wrote:I was refering to this news

To be honest, I'm looking beyond Brands to Mondello Park. That's where our season should, hopefully, really start. If our plans work out, the V6 will be replaced with a four cylinder engine which I've been after for some time. I reckon at some circuits that will be worth more than a second a lap and Mondello

and I do remember at some mid season race 2006  (or 2007) Tim Harvey mentioned that we wil be hearing the old V6 sound  for the last time as Hughes switched to more portent 4 cylinder    that WSR was using

for physics I would let him with V6 for 2006      and the more potetn engine in 2007-2008 Very Happy   , by this time WSR switched to the S2000  BMW E90

No as this would be wrong.

"We started off with the KV6 in 2013 when the car was white. Converted to the 4 cylinder K series built by Judd in 2004."

From my conversation with the team.

EDIT: 2007-2008 car ran on bio-fuel and confirmation of 2009 switch here.

EDIT Ok so hmm, so it was 4cyl but bio fuel 2006 onwards

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 7/1/2021, 21:53

this clears up the confusion  Hughes switched from V6 to 4 cylinder midseason 2006 and then put shortly afterwards Biofuel

Preston driver Hughes is hoping to continue the excellent run of form he’s enjoyed this season since fitting his Kartworld team’s MG with a four-cylinder engine that has also been converted to run on bio-ethanol fuel. After his shunt with Smith at Brands, Hughes was forced to start race two from the back of the grid, but still carved his way through to tenth by the finish.

so this means for mod

2004 V6
2005 V6 (Collard had latest 4 cylinder at WSR)
2006 V6    ? or put it with 4 cylinder in mod ?
2007 L4 Biofuel
2008 L4 Biofuel
2009 attempted to improve the L4

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 7/1/2021, 22:50

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Whilst this topic will be obsolete when the mod is realised, suppose i'll pop this here.

First gameplay from FRM Touring Cars mod. BTCC 2011 (WIP) by Jsmee with a 33 car BTCC 2011 set. This will not be included at initial mod launch and is still WIP. Snetterton 2011 is heavily updated with lighting, AIW, trackside objects.

Race ended for me a little earlier than I thought, an error at Nelson put me wide and contact from behind broke a toe link. These things are sensitive to hits on the wheel and it's a fine balancing act to get right, both in physics development and driving.

Captured with OBS, edited with OpenShot, gameplay on an X1 controller.

Release planned for January 2021 with the FRM Super Touring pack.

Mod will be available from the FRM website (WIP), and selected other forums.

Nice to see. I'm very much looking forward to the release!

One tiny quibble though; the 'D' in MacDowall should be in upper case.

Chris Pimm

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 7/1/2021, 22:58

pimmy wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:Whilst this topic will be obsolete when the mod is realised, suppose i'll pop this here.

First gameplay from FRM Touring Cars mod. BTCC 2011 (WIP) by Jsmee with a 33 car BTCC 2011 set. This will not be included at initial mod launch and is still WIP. Snetterton 2011 is heavily updated with lighting, AIW, trackside objects.

Race ended for me a little earlier than I thought, an error at Nelson put me wide and contact from behind broke a toe link. These things are sensitive to hits on the wheel and it's a fine balancing act to get right, both in physics development and driving.

Captured with OBS, edited with OpenShot, gameplay on an X1 controller.

Release planned for January 2021 with the FRM Super Touring pack.

Mod will be available from the FRM website (WIP), and selected other forums.

Nice to see. I'm very much looking forward to the release!

One tiny quibble though; the 'D' in MacDowall should be in upper case.

On the window? EDIT oh in the menu.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 8/1/2021, 19:12

Both, yes.

Chris Pimm

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 12/1/2021, 19:34

new STW pics albums  for Markano

95 Zolder, includes the Lauderbach Nisssan  Very Happy

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 14/1/2021, 00:58

Brilliant find. Thanks.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 15/1/2021, 22:08

another great find:

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 15/1/2021, 22:45

WOW Great find there indeed!!! Thanks for sharing it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !! Very Happy

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 16/1/2021, 14:13

that little  Suzuki is almost  NATCC  Pontiac Sunfire     cringeworty slow ,,  was it even a super tourer ?

there is a correct 3D model on RFACTOR  of that Swift if anyone can find it

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 16/1/2021, 17:51

intelpower wrote:that little  Suzuki is almost  NATCC  Pontiac Sunfire     cringeworty slow ,,  was it even a super tourer ?

I think it was a Group N car. Grant Aitken was raced it in the New Zealand touring car series.

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 17/1/2021, 00:05

Swift was a Group N I believe.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 17/1/2021, 18:19

updated STW 97 album

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 27/1/2021, 16:21

I have a question for the Argentinian side. Do we have a lap time comparison between Supertouring & 1997-2003 TC2000..??

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 27/1/2021, 17:59

ernie2492 wrote:I have a question for the Argentinian side. Do we have a lap time comparison between Supertouring & 1997-2003 TC2000..??

I can actually.

1998 ~ Buenos Aires ~ 1:26.8 (TC2000) / 1:25.1 (ST)

Also mod launches this weekend and thread will be shut Smile

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

drr6 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 27/1/2021, 20:43

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

Dang!

Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 28/1/2021, 15:23

Cheeveer wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:

Dang!

A new glorious thread shall await...

and this:

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

matteo1974, Vicious, eurostc and skeno like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next