European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Greetings from Bulgaria
[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 15:53 by why_not_simracer

»  lausitzring for AC
[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 I_icon_minitime7/3/2024, 10:43 by Tobydog

» Formula Gran Turismo
[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 18:45 by kk08

» Interlagos 2016 (WIP) Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 by Sergio Hundo
[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 17:46 by hundo

» Password Change
[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 I_icon_minitime3/3/2024, 17:35 by Sylphide

[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19

+116
Jevgenij
Gonzaga_gtr2
seiran
kk08
Len1989
templarnot4
Mr. Seek
PowerSlider
Stefan Bellof.RIP
Juim1j
Driver Hawk
Straightsix
Arnage_2
Irontower
suti
Pye_Man
jbfan
angeleinma
shovas
gonzo-cool
drr6
JoddyFubuki788
Roninm5
DrKruntz
repaban
courty89
PeteB
Scorpyo
FS7
sleeperz
Alonsopower
Raybrig2
RacingHeartGarage
MrMech
coolhandpaul
Gaudelio26
srcarvalho
gtracer123
Serban
ZadiVFTS
skylineforever
GTP_furinkazen
eurostc
oldman
JERACERX
miuqana
imthecrabby
f1cris92
LeMansDriver22
II_Hylander
bmwcrash
sopgt7
BlazerRacer6
Sweet Thunder
TheNoobGuy4
ernie2492
Philipp3112
Darko Plavi
FAT8893
khan1670
raphaelnariga
GeForce06
CrivitzChris
PHR420
roby13
haruo
skylinemanning
Peter2012
Seble18
TsukasaRSeiei
jsmee
speeddemon79
racerm
bentleyboy
Müllmeier
antoniog7772
"Qny"
tonicar
peter.edding
Audidriver
BrK_
Xtra-Large
MHeymanns
Otto Wilson
oldspalover1963
Bad News
basukid
beurich
Skabagoosh
ChrisWetz
Flaky
TopMarque
mrleman
alexmezza
Hansu66
sit997
So-Cal-Racing
resst
Russo997GT3RSR
frederick59
Pete Richardson
panozmax
alexgeotech09
ThatAudiFan
Sigers
divxx
GT Fan 8899
Sylphide
Darkspace83
Viperconcept
mickeyfff
Funfreak
Maxellero
HarryRail
Petrus
PATR10T
120 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 Empty [RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19

Post  PATR10T 2/8/2013, 20:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

->DOWNLOAD EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0<-

->DOWNLOAD EEC GT3 Sounds<-

->DOWNLOAD Templates<-

readme wrote:eec gt3 base mod 3.0

the mod isnt really finished, no car has a option for glowing numberplates and maybe there will be some bugs left (its online tested and everything is working fine) but i changed to gsc extreme because im tired of gtr2 and all his limitations...
so i dont have the pleasure to finish it, the mod is as it is now! sry
if someone wants to improve things (like adding the glowing numberplate option) feel free todo it, only rule is to add this readme and give the credits for those who deserve it! dont rebadge anything and say its yours!

contains 15 cars with a lot different specs and options, check the genstring help file on every car folder
endurance lights for nearly every car
different tire brands and rim styles
n24 flashlight on every car
a lot paint options like windows, light glasses, splitter, winglets etc
a lot debris parts, even the front winglets can fly away
for the most cars theres a test car so you can check everything ingame
physics used from gt3 base mod 2.0
because of new helmet models none of the current gtr2 helmet skins will work

unpack and drop into your gtr2 install

i recommend to delete other gt3 mods to avoid conflicts and game crashes

credits:

ilu4204 - physics, sound fixes, small talk
scorpyo - a lot cars and motecs from his gt3 mods, help and tips in the past
the psy - help and teaching me
redsnizer2 - remodeling for 2013/2014 specs (nissan, gallardo, porsche)
dm2zzion - shading layers
gpfan - 458, fl2 parts, sounds from bes mod
basukid - help and tips
99pro - mclaren hood
kalinin - testing, testing, testing
gt-imt/rildoh - car updates
baricz and gamus96 - gloves and suits
mildrew - viper sounds
gtlw - some sounds
simbin - some sounds
sms - cars and textures
turn10 - cars and textures
isi - camaro and sounds
if i forgot someone please be nice and tell it Wink

have fun, greets PATR10T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

some more infos beside the genstring help files:
(every cars genstring option 1 and 2 is used for the driver suit and helmet, you can choose from 19 different racing suits and 3 helmets)

genstring=1XXXXXXXX driver styles:

A black-white sparco

B blue-blue alpinestars

C blue-white momo

D green-white alpinestars

E grey momo

F red-red alpinestars

G red-white sparco

H white-white alpinestars

I white-blue sparco

J yellow momo

K orange omp

L orange-blue sparco

M green-black alpinestars

N türkis sparco

O violet momo

P white-red momo

Q lightblue-black sparco

R black alpinestars

S pink-black alpinestars

genstring=X2XXXXXXX helmets:

1 helmet closed visor

2 helmet open visor

3 helmet no visor

by speeddemon79 thumbs

=================================================================================

3rdParty-Updates/Mod-Updates and Fixes:

NEW

Updated stex-file with more wheel options for like Dunlop, Pirelli  and additonal headlight colors to choose from. Unzip into the GTR2\GameData\Teams folder and let it overwrite. Make backup of the file "eec_stex.gtr" before you install it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ferrari 458 GT3 Basemod Update 3.2 by Basukid
Unzip the content into your XX:\GTR2\GameData\Teams\EEC GT3 directory and let the Ferrari F458 Italia Folder overwrite. It contains only the updated files.

Attention to all painters: Updated templates are included.
v 3.1:
-Updated the materialspecs for the silver and black rims
-Added the gold rim as genstring-option 5 for the rims
-Fixed the Body1-Template for the Carbon Parts. The scale of the carbon patterns was to big and I rescaled them. Painters need to be aware of the Carbonparts-Layer to update their skins.
-Added the missing Body2-Template which was provided as Cpit01-Template. The Cpit-Template is obsolete now. The use of Cpit01-Material doesn't work and needs to be Body2 instead.
Updated window-template with correct wireframe and Banner. Also includes normal and yellow headlight-bases made by O-Zero

v.3.2:
-new specmaps for 2011 and 2013 cars and updated templates with new shadowlayer based on the GSEX Mod by PATR1OT and his crew
-revised mapping to fix all issues at the backend made by PATR10T and mapping fix of the frontskirts by me
-added glowing number options based on PATR10T GSEX Mod

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McLaren GT MP4-12C Update 3.1 by Basukid
Unzip the content into your XX:\GTR2\GameData\Teams\EEC GT3 directory and let the MCLaren GT Folder overwrite. It contains only the updated files.

Attention to all painters: Updated templates are included.

*updates 3.1 by Basukid 17/02/15:
-replaced rim-textures (darkgrey)
-fixed carbon mapping for mainparts of the car (the scale was to big for most parts)
-updated specmap for 2013 hood
-additonal 2012 Hexis GT1 specmap
-rearranged files to use different specmaps for all parts (Chassis, Bumpers) via genstring
-updated templates for 2013 hoodpart with wireframe + rescaled frontsplitter Body2-Template+ generall Texture

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Basemod Update 3.2 by Basukid

Unzip the content into your XX:\GTR2\GameData\Teams\EEC GT3 directory and let the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Folder overwrite. It contains only the updated files.

Attention to all painters: Updated templates for Body2 are included (only needed for spitter painting).

-Added Bodymask Option in Pos. 7 of genstring based on Divxx-modification. Now it's possible to make seperate maskfiles for every car.
-updated specmapsettings for the silver rims
-updated Carbonbase Body2-Texture (rescaled)

-Fixed the LOB-Chassis Mapping Issue by replacing it with the LOD-A file till I find a better way. Seems LOD B wasn't developed enough originally and not further updated by PATR10T.

-Includes Divxx 2014 BF Spa24h Skins adapted from intercitykills skins for PCARS to show the working specmaps. Credits to both for their work. DivXX created the fabulous specmaps for the skins which was my base of this update. Great work mate. If you are using Divxx original package please remove it completely (including the 2014 BES BF Racing Folder before applying my update. All stuff is included and all doubled files are not used anymore.

Update 3.2 by Basukid (new):
Added:
-Dunlop 2013+2014
-Pirelli 2013
-Body Version A with Endurance vents (VLN/24h) - converted form the AMS EEC Mod
-modfied silver rims
- added LOD C Fix by Khan

Install the Update ontop of the Updateversion 3.1 because it includes only new files !!!

IMPORTANT!!!!
Make sure that after installing the Mercedes update, edit all your old Mercedes .car files and assign a numerical value to the 7th digit in the genstring, it can't be left as an 'X' if you've updated to V3.1.  As an example to get it working:

GenString=A217X1X10

change to -->

GenString=A217X1110

BMW Z4 E89 2010 Specmap Fix 3.01 by Basukid.

Fixed the issue, that the carbody itself has no refelction at all. Seems there was something missing in one file for the emap-settings which resets that setting for the whole car. Anyway. unzip the file directly into your \GTR2\GameData\Teams\EEC GT3\BMW Z4 E89 folder and let it overwrite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lamborghini Gallardo Update 3.11 by Basukid:

Unzip the content into your XX:\GTR2\GameData\Teams\EEC GT3 directory and let the Lamborghini Gallardo Folder overwrite. It contains only the updated files.

Update 3.1:
-updated template details at Body1 for FL2 (carbon pattern on hood)
-updates carbonfibre pattern for Body2 for all cars
-Updated Window template made by O-Zero slightly altered by me. now with 4 configs for sidewindow color and headlight covers. Thanks alot mate and full credits for the modification.
-rescaled carbon materials on mainbody FL2 and all splitters
-removed wrong hoodclips on FL2

Update 3.11 by Basukid:

-added Cpit01 Template
-fixed materialsettings for FL2 hood for Logo (bias-settings) and hood clips, cpit01 is working now on the FL2 hood, if you use painted hoodclips

So all templates are updated. Painters needs to be aware of that, if you doing new skins.

NEW LINK: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audi R8 LMS/ULTRA Update 3.08 by Basukid & Friends:

Unzip the content into your XX:\GTR2\GameData\Teams\EEC GT3 directory and let the Audi folder overwrite. It contains only the updated files.

Painters/Skinners be aware of the new templateparts described below. PCARS skins should work now with this version without any issue.

Update 3.05 by Basukid:
ULTRA Update:
-fixed 2013 sideview-mirror mapping issue + updated template with removed shading for that area
-completed standalone cars for 2012+2013 for additional seperate specmap using (added Bumper, hood, winglet to the genstring //5)
-added Lightstyle #9 EndulightsV3 in Blue used by the Australian GT cars (Credits to O-Zero for the base)
-new sidewindow texture + Template Update with open hatch for ULTRA cars (Credits to GT-IMT crew for that texture + O-Zero for the color versions)
LMS Update:
-Updated window-template by O-Zero with window color versions

Update 3.06:
-Ultra Body 2 Fix for missing vertices

Update 3.07:
-Carbon material fix (rescaled) for Ultra Car
-updated Ultra Templates for Body1, Body2
-added 3 frontplate versions + one updated #2 frontplate (see genstring guide)

Update 3.08:
LMS
-added 3 frontplate versions + one updated #2 frontplate (see genstring guide)
-added Bilstein frontplate (Credits to Silversun for the idea with the alpha-channel)
-cpit03 cockpitbanner function enabled
-Carbon scale fixe for all parts, the same like Ultra Car
Ultra
-fixed cockpit sidemirrors for Ultra 2013 car (squared mirrors had displaced mapping like the outside mirrors)
-Carbon material fix Part 2 for the Endulights-Parts (missing in Update 3.07)
-cpit03 cockpitbanner function enabled for both Ultra cars
-added Bilstein frontplate (Credits to Silversun for the idea with the alpha-channel)
-modfied window-template v.3 included with resized, repositioned hatches

NEW: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Update 3.08 needs to be unzipped on top of the Update 3.07, because it contains only the newer files.

Additional files included in the updated stex-file on top of the page.

Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 Update 3.05 by Basukid:

Unzip the content into your XX:\GTR2\GameData\Teams\EEC GT3 directory and let the Aston Martin V12 Vantage folder overwrite. It contains only the updated files.

Painters/Skinners be aware of the new template for the window which includes the remapped grill parts. The Body 2 template isn't used aynmore for the frontgrill.

Update 3.05 by Basukid:
-Remapped frontgrillparts to be fully paintable. Now lower grill, upper grill and upper grillframe are seperated paintable
-updated Window-Template with grilltexture stuff

Porsche 997 GT3 R Update 3.05 by Basukid:

Unzip the content into your XX:\GTR2\GameData\Teams\EEC GT3 directory and let the Porsche 997 GT3 R folder overwrite. It contains only the updated files.

Painters/Skinners be aware of the new template for the windows (called v2).
Update 3.05 by Basukid:

-updated specmap for Ray rims for both Porsches
-added the missing tow-hooks for the 2010 Porsche
-new window-file with new template with correct hatches and holes for both Porsches
-cpit update to use the windowbanner (needs more work-WIP)
-bias fixes for various parts

New Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Callaway Corvette Z06R R Update 3.10 by Basukid aka Nascarfreak:

Unzip the content into your XX:\GTR2\GameData\Teams\EEC GT3\ Callaway Corvette Z06R R directory and let the files overwrite. It contains all updated files.

The main Update are the different Bodyversions through the years and some new Tyres/rims and features.

Update 3.10 by Basukid:
- updated silver rims with new specmap and modified texture
- added missing carbody-Styles 3-6 for 2006-2011 and hybrid versions + respective specific cockpit versions
- added mssing tyre-brands A-D and added additonal rim-styles 3 and 4 for the VLN cars as future base for SP8/GT4 versions used in VLN by Kissling
- cpit01 feature reactivated for the inside banner

I also added a skinpack with all updates included for genstring. The skins are made form different painters collected mostly from EEC and some other sources. I don't take credits for these, only did small adjustments and additions liek window-files.
For VLN/24h skins I will give sutil the chance to release his packs which uses the new features of the update, so no skins are included for that series.

Aston Martin DBSR9 GT3 Basemod Addon 3.11 by Basukid/Nascarfreak
it's one of the lost cars between EEC version 2.3 and 3.0. It was developed but dropped down by Daniel. The reasons are unknown. I reactivated the latest development stage and implementet it into the new Version 3.0 structure. Added some more wheel-options and some placeholder-stuff for extra-special-specmaps used by single skins. Unzip the content into your \GTR2\GameData\Teams\EEC GT3 directory. if you use Scorpyo's or older EEC versions (v 2.3) please make backups or rename them. This version uses  new namings and has different genstring options.

You need also the updated stex-files on top of the page.

Base files: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEW: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Small skin pack: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basefiles updated to version 3.11: includes the rainscreen/dirtscreen fix
It misses some skins. All skins made by different people, mostly known from here or F1C. I don't claim the rightss for them and give them a huge credit.

NEW: Update Fix 3.12: added and moved 2nd and 3rd version for the winglets. Now #2 is stock carbon and #3 is paintable. chekc the new genstring.txt
Let all files overwrite into your GTR2\GameData\Teams\EEC GT3\Aston Martin DBRS9 folder.

Last edited by PATR10T on 10/2/2015, 23:16; edited 7 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Elite23 likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 Empty Re: [RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19

Post  Guest 2/8/2013, 21:35

thanks for the update Daniel thumps up 
I just need the 2.3 update as I have the rest yes?

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 Empty Re: [RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19

Post  PATR10T 2/8/2013, 21:54

its the same stuff like on private section Wink there isnt new stuff

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/8/2013, 20:36

Downloaded the mod this afternoon and its GREAT!!!
Thank you so much. Like having a new game!
Keep up the good work:D 

Back to top Go down

Post  Petrus 8/8/2013, 18:45

It will be a big pleasure to play this mod online with EEC racers:drive: drive drive 

Kondrat Michael
Petrus
Petrus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/8/2013, 21:33

Im driving the mod. Great!
I do have an opinion though.....The brakes on the Nismo seem a bit weak? The other cars can be pushed a bit but the nismo just slides. Could you maybe just check them out? Just my opinion.
Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 22/11/2013, 13:23

Thank you very much for this great mod PATR10T! thumps up 

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 Empty McLaren fps issue

Post  Guest 5/4/2014, 02:16

Wonderful mod, guys. Everything looks and feels perfect. I seem to have one minor issue, though. For some reason, when driving the McLaren (cockpit view) I get a significant drop in framerate. It drops down to around 24-28 fps. (When viewing a replay, however, fps is fine.)  With the other cars I get anywhere between 68-105, usually right around 80 or so.

I didn't look too deep into it, but I did notice that the McLaren has a large size ***WHEELS.GTR file - over 10MB. The few others I checked were around 3-4MB.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/4/2014, 02:40

Yeah that cockpit is very heavy. One of the motives I never drove a Mclaren in our online leagues

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/4/2014, 07:46

That was my other thought, Will. The cockpit looks ultra high res.

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 5/4/2014, 09:29

the .gtr file size just show that theres a lot stuff in... to if a model is heavy you have to check the single gmt files or on 3dsimed the poly count of a file Wink

the mclaren has a big cockpit and some people have problems with it

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 23/4/2014, 17:18

Nice mod, and thanks to Author. Great chance to discover how a car like this feels, when its done properly Very Happy Beautiful

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 31/5/2014, 20:00

just a great mod. The SLS and Corvette are my favorites. Great to drive

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 Empty eec mod not appear

Post  Guest 6/10/2014, 23:43

hi guys ,I dowloaded this mod today,but not work ,needed of gdb files or I need of another mod that to work it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/10/2014, 23:50

niko060206 wrote:hi guys ,I dowloaded this mod today,but  not work ,needed of gdb files or I need of another mod that to work it?
These are the base files. You need to download the championships like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after installing the base

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/10/2014, 23:57

Just to talk about this question, don't know if I should ask here or in the GT Sprint topic. Is the Bentley coming via update soon or isn't anyone working in this direction?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/10/2014, 01:49

Kalinin wrote:
niko060206 wrote:hi guys ,I dowloaded this mod today,but  not work ,needed of gdb files or I need of another mod that to work it?
These are the base files. You need to download the championships like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after installing the base
Thank You so much.

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 Empty Genstring

Post  HarryRail 18/11/2014, 15:06

Hello!
Could someone please provide a genstring help for BMW Alpina? BTW, could the wrong genstring be a reason a livery not appearing?

Igor Nesterov [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HarryRail
HarryRail

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 18/11/2014, 16:05

HarryRail wrote:Hello!
Could someone please provide a genstring help for BMW Alpina? BTW, could the wrong genstring be a reason a livery not appearing?

Is the car showing up in a blank livery or is the car not showing up at all?

Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 Empty Livery

Post  HarryRail 18/11/2014, 16:45

Blank livery.

HarryRail
HarryRail

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 18/11/2014, 18:18

I don't have a .car file in front of me, but there is a "Number" line that is towards the bottom. That number has to match the first part of the name of the texture

I can try to explain better when I am at my personal PC, unless some one responds.

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 Empty car

Post  HarryRail 18/11/2014, 18:30

Car file name: 11040A_Alpina_B6
Number=11040A

HarryRail
HarryRail

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 18/11/2014, 18:31

HarryRail wrote:Car file name: 11040A_Alpina_B6
Number=11040A

Cool! So I believe then your texture name would have to be 11040A_Alpina_B6_body1.dds

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] EEC GT3 Base Mod v3.0 31.01.15 - Updated 24.10.19 Empty textures

Post  HarryRail 18/11/2014, 18:43

It is.
Strange, I've pasted dds-files directly (not .gtr) and livery appeared, while ADAC GT 2012 Alpina cars have .gtr files.
Thank you for your help! Smile

HarryRail
HarryRail

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 18/11/2014, 18:55

No problem! Glad you got it going Smile

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next