European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+26
Bad News
Cheeveer
ernie2492
Godwind Racing
Raccoon
Littlefysh
GeForce06
skeno
FrAnC1s96
Crimson764
GTP_furinkazen
Tano
kk08
templarnot4
suti
JAFF
baika
Shinra
JERACERX
marki77
ChaosZero
jr82
Sylphide
pimmy
alexmezza
Markano97
30 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 7/3/2020, 10:57

Kit cars and supertourers were paired multiple times together and had roughly the same spec. This doesn't mean we will bring every kit car out there but some cases like Suti's Golf and this little car that i've done its skins will make it into the mod. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  marki77 7/3/2020, 12:08

It looks great   thumbs , in the rallyworld mod of rfactor, where I think are those models there is also a VW bora Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Carlos Zena
marki77
marki77

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/3/2020, 12:21

marki77 wrote:It looks great   thumbs , in the rallyworld mod of rfactor, where I think are those models there is also a VW bora Very Happy

I've thought about using the Vento and make a new set of front and rear lights to use as a substitute to the Bora.....time will tell though. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 8/3/2020, 22:00

intelpower wrote:though   only super tourers would be added  but hey nice surpirse Smile

funny thing found out a few days ago VW experiemtned with a diesel themselves for the race and it actually looks like a super tourer from the outside    but probably it's not

there is some info about that bora from a autobild issue from 1999.

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  templarnot4 8/3/2020, 23:28

As well as one being for sale on racecarsdirect

Aaron Sharp

templarnot4

Back to top Go down

Post  suti 9/3/2020, 08:51

Great finds! Thank you skeno and templarnot4!

Sami Tihtonen
suti
suti

Back to top Go down

Post  suti 9/3/2020, 10:08

2010 VLN Hohenester A4. This is the last super tourer raced in vln although it had 1,6l turbo engine.

Sami Tihtonen
suti
suti

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 9/3/2020, 10:45

Well done... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  JAFF 9/3/2020, 14:12

Markano97 wrote:Group A M3s from 1995 SEATCZC series. If you have photos from class 2 i'd be interested as i'm looking for a coupl[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
e of entries.

1996 MACAU GUIA SPOON EG9

JAFF

Back to top Go down

Post  JAFF 9/3/2020, 14:14

Markano97 wrote:
marki77 wrote:It looks great   thumbs , in the rallyworld mod of rfactor, where I think are those models there is also a VW bora Very Happy

I've thought about using the Vento and make a new set of front and rear lights to use as a substitute to the Bora.....time will tell though. Very Happy

JAFF

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 12/3/2020, 21:59

In the same idea, do you know if the 3D model of this car is available anywhere ?

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 12/3/2020, 22:02

I was looking around for a model of this car last year. Unfortunately i haven't found 3000GT/GTO model for gtr2☹

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  templarnot4 12/3/2020, 22:10

Everfresh Cranberry at trackaholics might be someone you can ask since he does a lot of jdm stuff so if anyone knows if the model is available anywhere then it’s probably him

Aaron Sharp

templarnot4

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 12/3/2020, 22:11

alexmezza wrote:In the same idea, do you know if the 3D model of this car is available anywhere ?

all gran d Turisomo games had but when it comes to PC games

Juiced (2005)

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 12/3/2020, 22:23

Markano97 wrote:I was looking around for a model of this car last year. Unfortunately i haven't found 3000GT/GTO model for gtr2☹

and apperenatly in GTR2 already but not released

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  kk08 12/3/2020, 22:36

Is Dodge Stealth the same car? I think it was released at trackaholics (a forza 2/3 conversion).

Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 12/3/2020, 22:39

kk08 wrote:Is Dodge Stealth the same car? I think it was released at trackaholics (a forza 2/3 conversion).
no

they look quite different, completely different body

image upload

here side by side

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 13/3/2020, 08:22

I think this model is the good one => [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  JAFF 19/3/2020, 20:43

1997 seatczc

JAFF

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 19/3/2020, 20:48

Thank you!! Keep those SEATCZC photos coming mate!!

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 19/3/2020, 21:09

JAFF wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1997 seatczc

same as no 2 ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 19/3/2020, 21:19

It was the same car yes.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 19/3/2020, 21:26

this series was crazy in 97  

so started as no 2 with  Henry Lee Jr    then  became no 2 under Smitrchart Suttipong    only to switch to no 17 later

meanwhile  Henry Lee Jr  swtiched to no 36 Peugeot 406  only to switch  again to no 12 Cavalier Rolling Eyes

and that no 36 Peugeot 406 was also drien by  Edwin Tso   with same number

it's    like in the series season long contracts didn't were a thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by intelpower on 19/3/2020, 21:29; edited 1 time in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 19/3/2020, 21:28

Yeah plenty of drivers switched cars, also there is a typo in ST register. Only the Peugeot 405 raced in that series for the Team 778😅

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 20/3/2020, 13:11

coffee

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next