European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:33 pm by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 12:14 pm by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 10:54 am by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 10:28 am by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 11:53 am by why_not_simracer

»  lausitzring for AC
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 6:43 am by Tobydog

» Formula Gran Turismo
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 2:45 pm by kk08

» Interlagos 2016 (WIP) Conversion from rFactor to GTR2 by Sergio Hundo
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 1:46 pm by hundo

» Password Change
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 1:35 pm by Sylphide

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion Empty Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  simspeed_racing Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:07 am

The Super Touring World mod can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please use this thread to discuss skins, show WIPS, or video screen grabs and photos for help with future skins.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  GTP_furinkazen Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:25 am

Good idea Simon. Alright i'm starting with a track pack issue.

~The only period version of the Nurburgring GP/D layout used in STW on occasion is of the GP/F layout. At the moment therefore the GP/F version will be used. That has also been completed.

~Hockenheim will use edits of the 88 version as this pack includes both the short layout and full size.

~I have formerly applied for permission to convert Wunstorf from Race07 for a public release for GTR2.

~The BTCC track pack 2.0 is ready.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Cheeveer Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:36 am

intelpower wrote:
Cheeveer wrote:. By 1998 it was redundant, as STCC really took of that year.

well in 98 it took off but surprisingly almost no references to the privateers of this season , on youtube there are only 4    short STCC 1998 videos !!

now I did search  them for frames of the privateers if someone already does 97-98 seasons ?!   or might do some myself if not

there is an elusive orange BMW I don't have an idea who he even was  , might be an EX STW Jagermeister car, red Primera, ex Matt Neal car  even had same livery left,    an ex BTCC Honda Accord too , strange that Nissan hed FIAT Alfa Romeo stickers on it Laughing     , unfortunatly couldn't get any frame of no 28 Mondeo of Nathan Lindgren.

NETTAN Lindgren, also known for being angry at Jonathan Palmer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The orange BMW could be Anders Svensson, or possibly Anders Bergmann.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:16 pm

The 1998 FFSA skinpack is almost done just 3 peugeots left to do, also credit for the #17 car goes to lesuntzu who painted it for asseto corsa.All the other skins are done by me.I will post pictures of the complete 1996-1998 grids once i finish them.A possible addition is the 2001 season although small as the new silhouette cars were the major class i was able to find some photos. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:00 pm

this main sponsor appears on more Peugeot 406 of 1999- 2000 seasons  

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Cheeveer wrote:

appears in 1999 with a different driver

Anders Svensson did race in 1999

but Anders Bergmann did not race in 1999

so likely this orange BMW may be Anders Bergman who sold it

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:03 pm

intelpower wrote:this main sponsor appears on more  Peugeot 406 of   1999- 2000 seasons  

That 2000 gemo sport car will be a mapping nightmare.The car also appeared in 2001. The 1999 Gemo sport aswell as the Rossi Sport peugeots are easy skins to make.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:33 pm

work on STCC 1997 started, with the champion of course
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]foto hochladen

now what is the red logo above number plate , appears on a lot of skins

and if anyone wants to make a small coontribution to this pack 2 skins are still open

the yellow Ford Mondeo , rather sponsorless, the only small challange are those stripes at bottom

and the works backed BMW , lots of photos and footage on this skin cos it was title contender, also rather easy

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:07 pm

The red logo is Bilsport.

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:57 pm

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:30 am

JTCC 1996 Hondas

PLEASE
If someone have pictures of not officials cars, like Toyota AE110 "Team Something" or Mazda Familia  "YTR Mazdaspeed" are wellcome

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:41 am

intelpower wrote:
Cheeveer wrote:

appears in 1999  with a different driver

Anders Svensson  did race in 1999

but Anders Bergmann   did not race in 1999  

so likely this orange BMW may be Anders Bergman who sold it

it isn't Bergmann. Just saw this pic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bergmann ran the same livery as his teammate in Polaris Auto, Tonu Soomer.
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:53 am

dbstreet wrote:JTCC 1996 Hondas

PLEASE
If someone have pictures of not officials cars, like Toyota AE110 "Team Something" or Mazda Familia  "YTR Mazdaspeed" are wellcome

I only have the team something AE110 from 1997.Perhaps it was the same in 1996? Razz

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Philipp3112 Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Could please someone remap the "stilts" of the rear wing of the Mazda Familia? The are always black when it looks from behind. No matter how you paintet the whole vehicle, this place (framed in blue) is always black.

Philipp Schramm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:49 pm

Honda skins are AWESOME !!! Shocked

Flash  Volvo almost done   !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]gratis bilder hochladen

are there any hi-res pics that would show the logos at bottom and the one on the mirror ?

there is one on the rear wing   and perhaps the one benth Ericcssona t rear

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Just to let you know the 1996 stcc is finished.I'll simply add some logos on the early season skins(#82 mondeo and the opel vectra).

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:00 pm

dbstreet wrote:JTCC 1996 Hondas

PLEASE

This may also help you:

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Markano97 wrote:Just to let you know the 1996 stcc is finished.I'll simply add some logos on the early season skins(#82 mondeo and the opel vectra).
excellent

for the 97 Vectra I have a strange problem, which version should I do ? as ther are significant differences

the early one

or the later one ?

and any idea the big green logo above front wheels ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:28 pm

intelpower wrote:
Markano97 wrote:Just to let you know the 1996 stcc is finished.I'll simply add some logos on the early season skins(#82 mondeo and the opel vectra).
excellent  

for the 97 Vectra I have a strange problem, which version should I do ? as ther are significant differences

the early one

or the later one ?

and any idea the big green logo above front wheels ?

Ι think you should paint the version that you have the most photos for. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Alessio_F1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Currently abroad (in the SEA zone ironically) until mid-August so my work on SEATCZC 96-98 has paused, however while I am here - I'm working in BTB to produce the remaining Bira Pattaya Circuit however I cannot import the accurate GPS elevation data for some reason, and equally I am overall a bit lost with the programme. If anyone has any help or can direct me to tutorials would be greatly appreciated!

Alessio Campigotto
Alessio_F1
Alessio_F1

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:33 am

Those wing parts on the Mazda might just have a different material, I will take a look.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:44 am

Vectra done as best I could   (some logos missing)
[url=https://postimg.org/image/bdmr4fm2p/][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

next it's Miss Elizabeth

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:46 am

So the 1998 Supertourisme grid is complete.Now on to the 1999 season. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:24 pm

nice grid at least for 99-00 the SDA BMW and the peugeots 406 look the same

Bettan nearly done, managed to make the RING UP logo from scratch

I guess no chance for the 2 sticker beneath Mobil 1 on the side ?

[url=https://postimg.org/image/uod9j5zsn/][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm

The 1999 FFSA grid will have 11 cars.I only have the 2 audi A4s to make.I will post a picture of the finished grid soon.Can anyone identify this red logo on the side of the bumper?

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next