European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» [DATA] Real weather data for GTR2 original tracks and more 1979 - 2023
RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY I_icon_minitimeToday at 16:08 by shovas

» [MOD] Real Weather for Crew Chief GTR2 Enhancements Plugin
RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY I_icon_minitimeToday at 16:01 by shovas

» RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY
RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 by Jim Clark

» Hello From italy !!!!
RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Sep - 12:46 by Onofrio

» Argo JM16
RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Sep - 12:39 by Vonbakker

» NASCAR 2005 (2004) Mod Question
RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep - 2:20 by Jonny6833

» Hallo Everyone!
RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep - 2:03 by foch

» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep - 11:55 by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep - 2:51 by Scorpyo

RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY

5 posters

Go down

RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY Empty RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY

Post  Jim Clark Yesterday at 6:56

THE STADIUM for GTR2 and Power & Glory Empty

A very fast, tricky and challenging, fictive racetrack which gives you a lot of fun, driving GTR2 and Power & Glory!

Specialy GT3's...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Credits: BTB and the guys who made the X-Packs

CONVERSIONS AND CONVERSIONS TO OTHER PLATFORMS AND DRIVING GAMES ARE NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT PRIOR AGREEMENT!

DOWNLOAD: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(And here you can find my other tracks for GTR2 and P&G:  https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/?creator_id=667710)

Have Fun,

Jim Clark ( Frans Rosenberg )

Greetings, Frans (Jim Clark)

Jim Clark

eurostc, celsinho, GTR2Dude and gt-pit like this post

Back to top Go down

RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY Empty Re: RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY

Post  joeschmoe Yesterday at 8:22

Thank You Frans/JC,
Another beauty for the best set of tracks............

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Geo Mulligan
joeschmoe
joeschmoe

Jim Clark likes this post

Back to top Go down

RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY Empty Re: RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY

Post  celsinho Yesterday at 9:30

Thank you

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Celso Matos
celsinho
celsinho

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban Yesterday at 9:56

Thank you for this nice track thumps up

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  gothaner Today at 9:09

Thank you, this one is amazing

gothaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down