European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2784)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1845)

The Definitive ALMS Resource

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 4 Empty Re: The Definitive ALMS Resource

Post  Sylphide Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:did anyone ever upload the T4G ALMS 2007 mod?

I believe now there are nicer looking models that replace pretty much every car in that mod.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  burnout01 Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:did anyone ever upload the T4G ALMS 2007 mod?

Don't think so, its pretty much in the NAGP mod I believe.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shane Clarke
burnout01
burnout01

Back to top Go down

Post  Len1989 Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I believe now there are nicer looking models that replace pretty much every car in that mod.
quite a few of the skins in that mod have not been made on other cars yet though
the list from GT-IMT ALMS 2007 thread has a few cars that this mod has the skins for but none of them are available for other cars

Matt Morris from England

Len1989

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4