European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 4:55 pm by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 7:51 am by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 5:34 am by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 5:50 pm by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2024 10:46 am by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2024 3:31 pm by kk08

» Any AIW update For VLM 91-96 Track
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2024 11:25 pm by TorpTheTorpedo

» Hello from the USA!!!
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 12:01 am by TorpTheTorpedo

» Toyota GT86MC SGT300
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 3:01 pm by kk08

Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins

2 posters

Go down

Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins Empty Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins

Post  Juim1j Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:11 pm

So since NoGrip went down a lot of skins got lost in the process and I've finally come up with the ultimate way to try to recover and preserve as much of them as we can.

I created the form below that has all the necessary information for proper skin documentation,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The results are found in the following spreadsheet so that everyone can find the skins they want,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please share these links as much as you can so that we can get as much as the old skins saved, I'll also be posting this exact post on RaceDepartment to ensure a broader coverage of the community.

If you find any problems or have any suggestion to improve the form or the spreadsheet please DM me or hit me up on Discord @Juim1j#6401

Cheers!

EDIT: The list is not confined to one single championship or era, so you can submit skins from ALMS, LMES, ELMS, LMS, ILMC, AsLMS, LM24, WEC etc, from the modern Sportscar era or any skin for 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s mods.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
João Graça

Passionate motorsports fan and car guy.
"If you do your best everyday, that's enough to change the world. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] "
Juim1j
Juim1j

mikenzy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins Empty Re: Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins

Post  mikenzy Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:54 am

Hi Juim1j,

I've been interested, but your link is brocken yet.

Please, can you re-create an avialable link to download him?

That's permitted me to see what we have and what we should work on it.

Thanks in advance

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mike "Mikenzy" Gregoire
mikenzy
mikenzy

why_not_simracer likes this post

Back to top Go down