European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins

2 posters

Go down

Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins Empty Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins

Post  Juim1j 7/6/2019, 21:11

So since NoGrip went down a lot of skins got lost in the process and I've finally come up with the ultimate way to try to recover and preserve as much of them as we can.

I created the form below that has all the necessary information for proper skin documentation,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The results are found in the following spreadsheet so that everyone can find the skins they want,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please share these links as much as you can so that we can get as much as the old skins saved, I'll also be posting this exact post on RaceDepartment to ensure a broader coverage of the community.

If you find any problems or have any suggestion to improve the form or the spreadsheet please DM me or hit me up on Discord @Juim1j#6401

Cheers!

EDIT: The list is not confined to one single championship or era, so you can submit skins from ALMS, LMES, ELMS, LMS, ILMC, AsLMS, LM24, WEC etc, from the modern Sportscar era or any skin for 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s mods.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
João Graça

Passionate motorsports fan and car guy.
"If you do your best everyday, that's enough to change the world. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] "
Juim1j
Juim1j

mikenzy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins Empty Re: Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins

Post  mikenzy 29/8/2021, 12:54

Hi Juim1j,

I've been interested, but your link is brocken yet.

Please, can you re-create an avialable link to download him?

That's permitted me to see what we have and what we should work on it.

Thanks in advance

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mike "Mikenzy" Gregoire
mikenzy
mikenzy

Back to top Go down