European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
Markano97
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
GTP_furinkazen
The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
f1cris92
Sylphide
Tano
repaban
pipino cuevas

Top posters
Kalinin (10313)
PATR10T (9021)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2687)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1833)

The Definitive ALMS Resource

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 3 Empty Re: The Definitive ALMS Resource

Post  Hemisfear68 on 10/1/2020, 19:02

I have somewhere the 04 and 05 Acemco Saleens and also the 05 Graham Nash Saleen. I can upload later if you wish

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mihai Fira [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hemisfear68
Hemisfear68

http://www.dscollection.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse on 10/1/2020, 21:43

I'd really appreciate those cars, if you could upload them.

So what is the Enduracers mod?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

The Definitive ALMS Resource - Page 3 Empty file missing

Post  ajest_kingscrown on 30/3/2020, 14:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So I've noticed over the years that there has been a BUNCH of threads asking for cars for ALMS in particular and while I love ALMS it is getting a little cluttered with them. So from here on please post any and all resources you have and I will add it to this post. This way we can centralize everything and everyone will know what is missing or what to look out for.

Discpad 00-02 GT pack:
Code:
http://uploaded.net/file/rh1ylthm?rndad=1270633932-1552424772

whatever this link was supposed to have is not there anymore.....will it cause any problem?
ajest_kingscrown
ajest_kingscrown

Back to top Go down

Post  jborelli on 27/7/2020, 21:15

Great resource for everyone. Lots of files lost when Nogrip perished.

Jay Borelli
SCC Mod Modeler

Spice LMP For Lemans Mod

jborelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3