European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 17:55 by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 08:51 by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/8/2024, 06:34 by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14/8/2024, 18:50 by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11/8/2024, 11:46 by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 16:31 by kk08

» Any AIW update For VLM 91-96 Track
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 00:25 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Hello from the USA!!!
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8/8/2024, 01:01 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Toyota GT86MC SGT300
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7/8/2024, 16:01 by kk08

Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

+29
suti
pimmy
dbstreet
bernie91
Alessio_F1
theravenousbeast
ernie2492
CrivitzChris
eurostc
alexmezza
GT Fan 8899
ChaosZero
oldman
Maxellero
RemusRacing
toto090369
simonracer
Jarodparker
Philipp3112
skeno
matteo1974
Cheeveer
Markano97
intelpower
GTP_furinkazen
baika
Nebehr
simspeed_racing
Crimson764
33 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  skeno 25/4/2016, 22:50

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Apologies for double post, but referencing to tracks for a STW track pack, the following tracks as far as I know haven't been made for GTR2:

Wunstorf
Zweibrucken
Lahr

So in case of doing a track-pack, then these will have to be left out.
i think Wunstorf exist for Race07, so it could be converted if someone wants to do that.

just an idea, but would it be possible to change the chicane (just the position of the curbs) at AVUS 1993 to make it more realistic? i imagine something like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 Empty Re: Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  GTP_furinkazen 25/4/2016, 23:28

So an update on the reformed BTCC Track Pack:

MONDELLO:
~Not looked at yet, expecting little if no changes as track is already accurate (BTC-era).

ROCKINGHAM:
~Not looked at yet, expecting little if no changes as track is already accurate (BTC-era).

BRANDS HATCH:
~Not looked at properly yet, TRK file properties with arrangements of objects make major edits unlikely. However track surface tweak possible and probably advertising will be reworked.

CROFT:
~95% complete. Full road textures reworked, new grass textures, removal of some barriers and bollards complete, addition of gravel traps done, barriers re-textured, fencing now a collision object, some trackside tents / items added, spectators added. Mainly just error-checking now.

DONINGTON:
~Not looked at properly yet, unlikely to require many changes. Gravel traps planned to be retextured and advertising, that may be the extent of the changes made.

KNOCKHILL:
~95% complete. Assets from old 2005 version of track added back in, combined with new campsites, tents. Extra spectators added, advertising fully overhauled. Tyre textures overhauled. Rumble strips removed. Kerbing textures changed. Grass textures changed. Couple small bugs regarding spectator positions noticed and to be fixed.

OULTON:
~Not looked at properly yet, TRK file properties with arrangements of objects make major edits unlikely. However track surface tweak possible and probably advertising will be reworked.

SILVERSTONE:
~Not looked at properly yet, unlikely to require many changes. Gravel trap will be added to Copse hopefully, that may be the extent of the changes made.

SNETTERTON:
~90% complete. TRK file properties with arrangements of objects make major edits unlikely. Kerbs and barriers updated, advertising required to be reworked at later date.

THRUXTON:
~50% done. Oddity with 3d crowds, some trackside sponsor changes expected. Cannot find older version with ability to copy/paste over old track assets (start lights, bridge, etc)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/4/2016, 07:25

hope it's ok to post this here?

thruxton (old vresion)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  toto090369 26/4/2016, 10:25

Jarodparker wrote:
toto090369 wrote:Ron's ford sierra comes from its conversion Grid Autosport (codemaster release)! Sierra' Simon comes from Assetto Corsa! The models are very different! I used the model of Ron (see my screens on the same topic)

I have see it's not the same sierra because Ron's sierra is so much bigger and she have a little different handling of Simon's sierra with the same .hdc but when I see you screenshot, I see Ron's skin on Simon's sierra !

Ron's skin on Simon's sierra

But in the replay Skin's Ron is on Ron's sierra

ASTC Carina with TEX of 6.4

ASTC Carina with TEX 5.0, the same shame of sierra

But in replay, the same of sierra

BTCC Carina with TEX 5.0

When I give TEX 6.4 on BTCC Carina, I have the same problem of ASTC Carina with TEX 5.0 !

Ron have realise three model sierra, First the Sierra Challenge

Second based on Forza conversion

And the Sierra grid conversion (i use this for my screenshot)

toto090369
toto090369

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 26/4/2016, 12:52

As a heads up I intend to start a new thread with the next release of the mod which will be either called 6.5, 7.0 or Super Touring World 1.0 (haven't decided yet)

The reason for this is I would like to have the top 3 or 4 posts reserved so that skin packs can be in one, update info or helpful information in another separate from the main introduction.

For the new version are two new models for JTCC and I am fixing a lot of textures that were missed in the switch to SSTR shaders.
There will be new talent files too that GTP_furinkazen has put together and although perhaps not immediately his updated track packs will replace the existing ones.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 26/4/2016, 14:48

toto090369 wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:
toto090369 wrote:Ron's ford sierra comes from its conversion Grid Autosport (codemaster release)! Sierra' Simon comes from Assetto Corsa! The models are very different! I used the model of Ron (see my screens on the same topic)

I have see it's not the same sierra because Ron's sierra is so much bigger and she have a little different handling of Simon's sierra with the same .hdc but when I see you screenshot, I see Ron's skin on Simon's sierra !

Ron's skin on Simon's sierra

But in the replay Skin's Ron is on Ron's sierra

ASTC Carina with TEX of 6.4

ASTC Carina with TEX 5.0, the same shame of sierra

But in replay, the same of sierra

BTCC Carina with TEX 5.0

When I give TEX 6.4 on BTCC Carina, I have the same problem of ASTC Carina with TEX 5.0 !

Ron have realise three model sierra, First the Sierra Challenge

Second based on Forza conversion

And the Sierra grid conversion (i use this for my screenshot)

Ok I understand now ! I didn't know RON have built 3 serria because I have just find the serria challenge. Thanks for the link !

simspeed_racing wrote:As a heads up I intend to start a new thread with the next release of the mod which will be either called 6.5, 7.0 or Super Touring World 1.0 (haven't decided yet)

The reason for this is I would like to have the top 3 or 4 posts reserved so that skin packs can be in one, update info or helpful information in another separate from the main introduction.

For the new version are two new models for JTCC and I am fixing a lot of textures that were missed in the switch to SSTR shaders.
There will be new talent files too that GTP_furinkazen has put together and although perhaps not immediately his updated track packs will replace the existing ones.

Thanks for the next update !
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  baika 26/4/2016, 19:08

I'm making stock-looking rearwings for the Vento and the Toledo:

How are they looking?

baika

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 26/4/2016, 19:30

Looking good, I'd already made one for the Toledo though for this update. That car has also been slightly rescaled - it might just have been the rear bumper I can't remember.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 26/4/2016, 19:33

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/4/2016, 21:49

wonderful Very Happy

regarding mod updates and fixes some wheels have the break disc off center like the Lagunas

should there be an invetory be made for all the problematic ones or this is too small issue and can be lft as they are ?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 Empty BTCC 1990

Post  Markano97 26/4/2016, 23:25

Here are some preview photos from the btcc 1990:

The sierra sapphire and drambuie bmws are painted by me,also the cavaliers will be done by me,the rest of the entries are converted skins from the TCL mod so credit goes to the original skinners Very Happy
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/4/2016, 23:37

in case you didn't know  the BTCC 1991- 1992  BMW M3  skins have been done for TCL recently , credit goes to ale9357

so it help in any way contact him  , he also did ALT skins for some entries

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 26/4/2016, 23:48

intelpower wrote:in case you didn't know  the BTCC 1991- 1992  BMW M3  skins have been done for TCL recently , credit goes to ale9357

so it help in any way contact him  , he also did ALT skins for some entries

The btcc 1991 bmws have been done by me and i've included the rest done by birgbird76 and i have included his 1992 beamers aswell.There are still a couple of entries left which will be done by me. Very Happy
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/4/2016, 23:52

I suppose the Matt NEal M3 for 1992 was most difficult  Laughing

there is a problem with those 90 Sierras, they were Group A Turbo cars,  not Super Tourers , in 1990 BTCC was still a multi-class series and those Turbo Sierras were far faster than the 2.0 L BMW M3

in 1991 only the Andy Midlehurst Sierra had a 2.0 L engine  which makes it a super tourer

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 27/4/2016, 00:43

intelpower wrote:I suppose the Matt NEal M3 for 1992 was most difficult  Laughing

there is a problem with those 90 Sierras, they were Group A Turbo cars,  not Super Tourers , in 1990 BTCC was still a multi-class series and those Turbo Sierras were far faster than the 2.0 L BMW M3

in 1991 only the Andy Midlehurst Sierra had a 2.0 L engine  which makes it a super tourer

The sierras will be on their own class(group A).The reason i did the btcc 1990 was because the turbo version fo the sierra is available and i wanted to make some skins for it.The beamers and the cavaliers will be on the 2ltr class.I ve added both classes to the btcc gdb. Also i will add the starion that ran that year from the tcl mod(again credit goes to original painters/modders for the car).The starion apparently was a group a car but considerably less powerfull than the sierras
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 27/4/2016, 12:11

intelpower wrote:wonderful Very Happy

regarding mod updates   and fixes some wheels have the break disc off center     like the Lagunas    

should there be an invetory be made for all the problematic ones or this is too small issue and can be lft as they are ?

Yeah that can be fixed, some cars like the Lagunas and the Vectras have the old brake disc and callipers that Andreas made whereas most cars have been updated.  I don't plant update them all as its very tedious  centring them all when the different styles aren't all exactly the same size.  I will look for any off centre ones though and fix them.
In terms of what has been done (that I can remember at least):

Tyres:
Soft tyre more closely matched for AI. The main difference in handling is the RWD which has the problem I mentioned before of hitting a point of no return when sliding too early.  I've included them for AI, if you prefer the current handling just use the harder compound.
Tyre heating increased for all cars (this still needed some testing as does tyre wear)

Rescaling:
Toyota Carina (93 onwards) made slightly thinner
Nissan Primera P10 made slightly thinner
Nissan Primera P11 Facelift made slightly thinner
Volvo 850 Saloon made slightly thinner
Ford Sierra RS500 made slightly wider (still not sure if this looks right)
Ford Mondeo (both) made slightly shorter
SEAT Toledo increased rear bumper size

Chassis Fixes:
A number of cars have been given bumper bars so there isn't just a hole when the bumper falls off.

Cockpit updates:
For the few cars where interior mirrors are coloured using the same material as the exterior body the texture has been updated to the new shaders. Before the old shaders were showing as the cockpit loaded before the body.
Some new gear shifts mostly from Simbin cars to replace the ugly simple looking stick.
This includes column shifters for the Vectras, Hyundai, 97 Peugeot and Nissan Sentra.
The  99-00 Honda needs doing too but it will mean all the .CAR files need updating the shifter was on the right of the driver.

Skin Updates:
Some improved  skins for ASTC 1998.
Additional M3 and Sierra skins for ASTC 1995 (not made yet)
New ASTC 1997 pack (almost all bodies done)

Car Additions:
2 new JTCC cars for 1994 by DBStreet
1990 style Cavalier with older look cockpit.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 27/4/2016, 14:39

cool

here a funny thing, today I saw in the street one of those old SEAT Toledos and guess what, it had a production rear wing just like the one in the mod Very Happy

regarding skin packs in STW 94 pack no 31 and 32 BMW need smoke removal

in PROCAR 94 no 7,8 are Works cars not INDCUP, also think the BMW can stay wingless like they were in first season half Smile

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 27/4/2016, 14:42

Markano97 wrote:
The sierras will be on their own class(group A).The reason i did the btcc 1990 was because the turbo version fo the sierra is available and i wanted to make some skins for it.The beamers and the cavaliers will be on the 2ltr class.I ve added both classes to the btcc gdb. Also i will add the starion that ran that year from the tcl mod(again credit goes to original painters/modders for the car).The starion apparently was a group a car but considerably less powerfull than the sierras

the Starion  had same treatment as the BMW M3, it was a group A  car fitted with a 2.0L engine    and it did run in Class 2 with the "super tourers" , it did however have a different body then the Group A car

that Starion is avalaible here    but would need to be converted...

HSO did update the Starion model with working lights and a better cockpit  but NOT the  2.0 L one
direct upload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  toto090369 27/4/2016, 23:52

The Mitsubishi was converted by Ron (Trackaholics) in his Touring Car Legends mod Twisted Evil
toto090369
toto090369

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 30/4/2016, 00:59

Just noticed no sound on the Mazda's...

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 30/4/2016, 03:58

They use default gtr2 sounds

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 4 Empty French 1998 series

Post  intelpower 30/4/2016, 21:38

found a video of this season , some grabs

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 30/4/2016, 21:47

and some more , hope they help, the grids was poor  ,  only 4 cars were really competitive

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 30/4/2016, 21:51

GIFTS!!!! Thanks for the video Very Happy Very Happy
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 30/4/2016, 23:11

CTD with Belgian ProCar set:

slot.cpp 284: Entered Slot::Init()
pitmod.cpp 197: Entered PitAction::Init
vehgfx.cpp 2587: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\SUPERTOURING\HONDA ACCORD MK5\PROCAR 1997\..\HONDA_ACCORD_95.CAS)
AnimationAct 203: GMT and EFX meshes diff too much.
SteeringAnim 660: Error loading ExtDriver-ShiftL_M.lma.
slot.cpp 284: Entered Slot::Init()
pitmod.cpp 197: Entered PitAction::Init
vehgfx.cpp 2587: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\SUPERTOURING\BMW 320I E36 STW\PROCAR 1996\..\BMW_ST_94.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2631: Unable to read USERDATA\LOG\vehgen.scn: Error loading mesh file EXT_DRIVER_STYLE58.GMT to memory
vehgfx.cpp 2684: Could not find instance "SLOT001"

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next