European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 8:55 am by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 11:51 pm by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 9:34 pm by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 9:50 am by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2024 2:46 am by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2024 7:31 am by kk08

» Any AIW update For VLM 91-96 Track
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2024 3:25 pm by TorpTheTorpedo

» Hello from the USA!!!
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 4:01 pm by TorpTheTorpedo

» Toyota GT86MC SGT300
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 7:01 am by kk08

Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

+29
suti
pimmy
dbstreet
bernie91
Alessio_F1
theravenousbeast
ernie2492
CrivitzChris
eurostc
alexmezza
GT Fan 8899
ChaosZero
oldman
Maxellero
RemusRacing
toto090369
simonracer
Jarodparker
Philipp3112
skeno
matteo1974
Cheeveer
Markano97
intelpower
GTP_furinkazen
baika
Nebehr
simspeed_racing
Crimson764
33 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 3 Empty Re: Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  Philipp3112 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:37 am

I once integrated a few skins of nogripracing.com in the Touring Car mod, of course as well as the original vehicles. Here is the corresponding screens.
The vehicles come partly from the 1991 BTCC 1992 Macau and 1990 24H Spa Francorchamps race.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Philipp Schramm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 3 Empty Re: Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  Markano97 Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:31 am

Philipp3112 wrote:I once integrated a few skins of nogripracing.com in the Touring Car mod, of course as well as the original vehicles. Here is the corresponding screens.
The vehicles come partly from the 1991 BTCC 1992 Macau and 1990 24H Spa Francorchamps race.

The btcc skins,made by bigbird76, are the ones will be included in the 1991 btcc pack along with the rest of the m3 entries done by me Very Happy
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:40 am

Knockhill Super Touring is in finished Beta stage, with track model complete and just a few GDB and AIW tewaks left to be done. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:41 am

thanks for the newset skinpacks Markano. Very Happy
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:39 pm

Thanks for the kind words.If there was a series that i really want to do,its the central european zone series.The same applied for the procar and copa de las naciones series but i eventually found the mod copa de las naciones and made those cars and for the procar i used the francofan page.Hopefully i will find material on the central european series at some point. Very Happy
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Philipp3112 Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Markano97 wrote: The btcc skins,made by bigbird76, are the ones will be included in the 1991 btcc pack along with the rest of the m3 entries done by me Very Happy

Cool, so will the already excellent Mod richer by several vehicles. Hope that the 24H vehicles come in, otherwise. I would this make available, although there are some parts of the DTM-Classic Mod-making use, as well as some parts of the VLN Mod '97 of which I have the complete permission, as I was the team manager.
Ideally, of course, all vehicles of the DTM Classic mods would integrate with. The BMW, as I have posted it is the last stage in which I myself have made, but it was so never published because the former DTM-Classic team thought it would be sufficient to have the respective skins in game. I was there but at heart, I'm both owned by the DTM'92 book, as well as the official annual film on DVD, and the vehicles to implement as they are driven in the original. Sometimes there are just that little Detais, but precisely because of this, it came to me.
e.g. it seemed to me to last depends on the BMW of Altfrid Heger was indeed an official working vehicle, but this is good to the last with both the analog instruments, and also with the 5-speed transmission, the look of the bike but still with the newest body kit fitted.

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:06 pm

i all have from the cez series is one picture from 1997, the audi 80 of Jiří Zbožínek.

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:09 pm

skeno wrote:i all have from the cez series is one picture from 1997, the audi 80 of Jiří Zbožínek.

Any pictures are welcome.The 1996 central european season won't be done as it was basically entries from the ctrcc so the focus is on the 1997-1998 seasons Very Happy
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Philipp3112 Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:29 pm

Is anyone familiar with the mirror files, especially with the Dateie for mirror files so that you can see everything inside? It would have to mirror files for M3 Aussenspiegel for M3 E30 are re-mapped, so you as well can see everything in the mirror. Sadly, I can not do that. For the exterior and cockpit view I have already ingame this mirror, but just be seen in the exterior mirrors not know what happened behind, only in the rear-view mirror on the headliner. Would be great if someone could map the mirror surface of the outside mirrors also so that you also there the same looks as normal in the exterior mirrors.

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Philipp3112 wrote:Is anyone familiar with the mirror files, especially with the Dateie for mirror files so that you can see everything inside? It would have to mirror files for M3 Aussenspiegel for M3 E30 are re-mapped, so you as well can see everything in the mirror. Sadly, I can not do that. For the exterior and cockpit view I have already ingame this mirror, but just be seen in the exterior mirrors not know what happened behind, only in the rear-view mirror on the headliner. Would be great if someone could map the mirror surface of the outside mirrors also so that you also there the same looks as normal in the exterior mirrors.

PLR file:

Self In Cockpit Rearview="0" // 0=none, 1=rear wing & wheels, 2=body & susp, 3=1+2, 4=cockpit, 5=1+4, 6=2+4, 7=all

Change as you wish.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:05 pm

Philipp3112 wrote:Is anyone familiar with the mirror files, especially with the Dateie for mirror files so that you can see everything inside? It would have to mirror files for M3 Aussenspiegel for M3 E30 are re-mapped, so you as well can see everything in the mirror. Sadly, I can not do that. For the exterior and cockpit view I have already ingame this mirror, but just be seen in the exterior mirrors not know what happened behind, only in the rear-view mirror on the headliner. Would be great if someone could map the mirror surface of the outside mirrors also so that you also there the same looks as normal in the exterior mirrors.

I don't think you can, I've never seen a GTR2 car where the exterior mirror actually works as a mirror.

Also I don't see the need to implement to mods - they can be downloaded and run together anyway.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:47 am

If I can find any tracks and combine them successfully, anyone interested in collected STW / FFSA and other series track packs? With all these excellent skins being made only thing missing is tracks to race them on scratchin Idea

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:00 am

toto090369 wrote:Ron's ford sierra comes from its conversion Grid Autosport (codemaster release)! Sierra' Simon comes from Assetto Corsa! The models are very different! I used the model of Ron (see my screens on the same topic)

I have see it's not the same sierra because Ron's sierra is so much bigger and she have a little different handling of Simon's sierra with the same .hdc but when I see you screenshot, I see Ron's skin on Simon's sierra !

Ron's skin on Simon's sierra

But in the replay Skin's Ron is on Ron's sierra

ASTC Carina with TEX of 6.4

ASTC Carina with TEX 5.0, the same shame of sierra

But in replay, the same of sierra

BTCC Carina with TEX 5.0

When I give TEX 6.4 on BTCC Carina, I have the same problem of ASTC Carina with TEX 5.0 !
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:14 am

Jarodparker wrote:
toto090369 wrote:Ron's ford sierra comes from its conversion Grid Autosport (codemaster release)! Sierra' Simon comes from Assetto Corsa! The models are very different! I used the model of Ron (see my screens on the same topic)

I have see it's not the same sierra because Ron's sierra is so much bigger and she have a little different handling of Simon's sierra with the same .hdc but when I see you screenshot, I see Ron's skin on Simon's sierra !

Ron's skin on Simon's sierra

But in the replay Skin's Ron is on Ron's sierra

ASTC Carina with TEX of 6.4

ASTC Carina with TEX 5.0, the same shame of sierra

But in replay, the same of sierra

BTCC Carina with TEX 5.0

When I give TEX 6.4 on BTCC Carina, I have the same problem of ASTC Carina with TEX 5.0 !

Are you sure you've updated everything?

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:21 am

Apologies for double post, but referencing to tracks for a STW track pack, the following tracks as far as I know haven't been made for GTR2:

Wunstorf
Zweibrucken
Lahr

So in case of doing a track-pack, then these will have to be left out.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:37 am

I don't even understand what Ron's Sierra has to do with anything. Maybe having both mods installed causes the skin to show like that in replay if there is a clash with model or skin names. The solution is don't run them together.

The 1994 Toyota in that picture is the old model. The old Toyota Carinas need to be deleted before downloading the new ones. The BTCC packs needed to be downloaded again when the new model came out in version 6.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:09 am

I have find another Sierra from TCL mod with skins of 1987-1990.

And she have the good size !

For the carina, I see that later !
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:12 am

Jarodparker wrote:I have find another Sierra from TCL mod with skins of 1987-1990.

Not sure what you're trying to do here. Just comparing Sierra's? We have one in the mod after all already in latest update (an AC model), so any older skins, whilst yes nice reference for it being there, won't be "copied and pasted" over to another place. Someone of course correct me if I am wrong but I find that an unlikely possibility.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:35 am

some good pics of the yellow BMW from 94 japan series
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:06 am

From the pictures you can see the Sierra in this mod is too small, I think that may be the point. It can be easily rescaled.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:11 am

So....

Teaser - Knockhill 95% done (grandstand missing, couple minor tweaks as well possible)

And can you guess where this is?

Also if anyone knows, as this is affeecting my Silverstone revamp - I'm Trying to replace tarmac run-off with gravel on 3dSimEd. I've successfully got the gravel textures in-game, but they still act like like tarmac (no dust / dirt - doesn't slow car down, no sfx). Any idea how can this be adjusted?

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:37 am

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:I have find another Sierra from TCL mod with skins of 1987-1990.

Not sure what you're trying to do here. Just comparing Sierra's? We have one in the mod after all already in latest update (an AC model), so any older skins, whilst yes nice reference for it being there, won't be "copied and pasted" over to another place. Someone of course correct me if I am wrong but I find that an unlikely possibility.

I have mixed 3 mod and create my own for having a WTCC mod 1988-2013 with the best team for any car, any years (46 cars/years).
When I have download TCL mod, I haven't download the sierra because I have thinking take Simon's sierra who are on the good size and applie RON's skins and I have forget sierra exist in TCL mod. I have thinking that since 2 hours and when I have test TCL sierra I have see she have the same size of Simon's sierra.
Simon's sierra is a good car and the advantage is, she take less performance of my Bull****t computer but if I don't find skin for she, I have obligation to find another solution !
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:39 am

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Also if anyone knows, as this is affeecting my Silverstone revamp - I'm Trying to replace tarmac run-off with gravel on 3dSimEd. I've successfully got the gravel textures in-game, but they still act like like tarmac (no dust / dirt - doesn't slow car down, no sfx). Any idea how can this be adjusted?
You need to change first 4 letters in material name from ROAD to GRAV

Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:58 am

All skins BTCC 87-89 have been made for this car. DTM 88-89 are too. They were all included in the original Assetto Corsa version (released at Racedepartment)

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:13 am

Maxellero wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:Also if anyone knows, as this is affeecting my Silverstone revamp - I'm Trying to replace tarmac run-off with gravel on 3dSimEd. I've successfully got the gravel textures in-game, but they still act like like tarmac (no dust / dirt - doesn't slow car down, no sfx). Any idea how can this be adjusted?
You need to change first 4 letters in material name from ROAD to GRAV

It works, thank you! cheers

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next