European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 17:55 by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 08:51 by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 I_icon_minitime17/8/2024, 06:34 by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14/8/2024, 18:50 by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 I_icon_minitime11/8/2024, 11:46 by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 16:31 by kk08

» Any AIW update For VLM 91-96 Track
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 00:25 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Hello from the USA!!!
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 I_icon_minitime8/8/2024, 01:01 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Toyota GT86MC SGT300
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 I_icon_minitime7/8/2024, 16:01 by kk08

Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

+29
suti
pimmy
dbstreet
bernie91
Alessio_F1
theravenousbeast
ernie2492
CrivitzChris
eurostc
alexmezza
GT Fan 8899
ChaosZero
oldman
Maxellero
RemusRacing
toto090369
simonracer
Jarodparker
Philipp3112
skeno
matteo1974
Cheeveer
Markano97
intelpower
GTP_furinkazen
baika
Nebehr
simspeed_racing
Crimson764
33 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 Empty Re: Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  simspeed_racing 1/6/2016, 05:31

Looking good cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 Empty Re: Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  ernie2492 1/6/2016, 12:14

Oh yeah..!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 Empty Problem

Post  Guest 9/6/2016, 16:51

I can not find the link to the mod Supertouring 6.4
can you help me?
Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 9/6/2016, 20:28

New thread here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The mod is rename super touring world but isn't released yet.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 10/6/2016, 09:13

I actually thought STW stood for Super Tourenwagen and wondered why on earth does it include BTCC, CIVT etc. Smile maybe better not to abbreviate the name.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 10/6/2016, 09:29

I will change the name when its released

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 10/6/2016, 11:25

potential future oddball entry ?

found a Golf III model for GTA games , could this be usable for Super Touring ?  (maybe insert the Vento interior into it )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

also a model for World Racing 2 here

Golf III super tourer did race in PROCAR  , Swiss series,  and   Spanish one

and another one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 10/6/2016, 11:54

There is a Golf 3 in GTR2

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 10/6/2016, 13:04

WOW, just WOW   geek   lol!

anyone noticed we are close to have all Super tourers which actually raced if the japanese 96 ones are done ?  chirp  (converted group A cars not counting)

from what can I   recall  the only "super tourers"   missing would be the NATCC Pontiac  and that's it , there is the Peugeot 806 van but it never raced in a super tourer race or in ST category

and Toyota Corrolla Liftback from BTCC and Ford Countour from NATCC who never actually raced !!  so they don't count

EDIT, seems the Pontiac was not actually homologated according to this ....  so not a super tourer...    but neither any VW was homologated

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 10/6/2016, 14:45

Well pointed out intel, that's fantastic. Would love that Golf too, of course, can't get enough of the 90's! (and that Peugeot van, haha). As it is, I am eternally grateful for all this work, so many great seasons that we're able to race now!
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 14/6/2016, 17:04

intelpower wrote:WOW, just WOW   geek   lol!

anyone noticed we are close to have all Super tourers which actually raced if the japanese 96 ones are done ?  chirp  (converted group A cars not counting)

from what can I   recall  the only "super tourers"   missing would be the NATCC Pontiac  and that's it , there is the Peugeot 806 van but it never raced in a super tourer race or in ST category

and Toyota Corrolla Liftback from BTCC and Ford Countour from NATCC who never actually raced !!  so they don't count

EDIT, seems the Pontiac was not actually homologated according to this ....  so not a super tourer...    but neither any VW was homologated

We're also missing the 318is coupe. Sure it ran only one season in the BTCC but it was kind of important, winning the championship and all that Smile Smile

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 14/6/2016, 21:06

what are you talking about,   John Claland and his Cavalier are the (true)  1992 BTCC champions What a Face   alien

gone thru the 1993 South Africa series videos  on youtube and could do some captures

10 super tourers

Last edited by intelpower on 14/6/2016, 21:49; edited 1 time in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 14/6/2016, 21:11

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 14/6/2016, 21:19

no 113 M3    was a 2.0L  , think the 92 BTCC Matt Neal car, driver was a "Capella" dunno exact speling

it even had Matt Neal's sponsors at the back Twisted Evil

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 14/6/2016, 21:29

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 14/6/2016, 21:38

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 14/6/2016, 21:43

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 14/6/2016, 21:46

kostenlos bilder hochladen

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 14/6/2016, 21:48

that's about it

by my count it would be

- 2 Opel Astra  (same livery)
- 2 BMW E36 (same livery)
- 2 BMW M3
- 2 Nissan Sentra (same livery as 94)
- 2 Toyota

so exactly 10 cars... Neutral

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 10 Empty super touring download

Post  Guest 17/6/2016, 06:51

Hi Guys were can we download the new Super touring mod since I have downloaded the skins and so I need the base pack.

Thanks
Glenn

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 17/6/2016, 13:19

glennkoyote wrote:Hi Guys were can we download the new Super touring mod since I have downloaded the skins and so I need the base pack.

Thanks
Glenn
Not released just yet, but coming not far off I think... Wink

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 17/6/2016, 14:02

Yes it will be available next week now, I'm moving my computer from the living room to spare room so I don't have access to my PC at the minute.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  miuqana 18/6/2016, 00:14

Another odd car was the Opel Astra Hatchback that raced in Portugal in 1993 with Pedro Leite Faria at the wheel

Think the car also raced in 1994 but I haven't gfound pictures yet.

João Anaquim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 18/6/2016, 00:44

miuqana wrote:Another odd car was the Opel Astra Hatchback that raced in Portugal in 1993 with Pedro Leite Faria at the wheel

Think the car also raced in 1994 but I haven't gfound pictures yet.

There were supertourers running in portugal in 1994 so if you find more pictures,sharing them would be great Very Happy
The astra hatch was running in the procar too but wasn't a supertouring car (well you can't really tell the golf either but it was at the same pace and ran on the same rules). The production cars from that era i thing should get a separate mod.Plenty of championships that ran with them.The Belgian Procar especially after 1997,the south african series(again running only on production cars from 1997 onwards),the atcc,the adac dtc and more.

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 18/6/2016, 23:48

As far as i can remember that year in Portugal the main race were cast by:

- 1 Opel Astra 3 doors driven by: Pedro Leite Faria then José Carlos Macedo
- 1 Opel Astra 4 doors driven by: Ni Amorim
- 2 Toyota Carina E works (sometimes 3) Driven by Mário Silva, Pedro Leite Faria (3rd car after leaving Opel) and  Ernesto Portugal if i remember well
- 1 BMW 318i driven by Jorge Petiz
- 1 Honda Civic 3 doors (equal to the FM Civic Cup Model) that actually won the championship driven by Hernani Castro Lopo
- 2 Citroen BX driven by Rufino Fontes and Adriano Barbosa
- And some 1300/1400cc cars like the Citroen AX and Toyota Starlet

And no unfortunatelly i don´t have pictures

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next