European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.03.24 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24.03.24 4:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22.03.24 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21.03.24 9:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18.03.24 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.03.24 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17.03.24 14:54 by Makarofu

Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

+29
suti
pimmy
dbstreet
bernie91
Alessio_F1
theravenousbeast
ernie2492
CrivitzChris
eurostc
alexmezza
GT Fan 8899
ChaosZero
oldman
Maxellero
RemusRacing
toto090369
simonracer
Jarodparker
Philipp3112
skeno
matteo1974
Cheeveer
Markano97
intelpower
GTP_furinkazen
baika
Nebehr
simspeed_racing
Crimson764
33 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  skeno 22.04.16 22:38

thats some great news. Smile
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Super Touring Mod  OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Touring Mod OLD VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Post  GTP_furinkazen 22.04.16 23:02

Markano97 wrote:For the 1996 satcc i have just finished the opels meaning that the 2 rothmans audis are left.The skinpack will be released along with the natcc 1997 from remus Very Happy

Markano, how are you doing RCD files? If you want I can help doing them, i've already got a complete BTCC set (given them to Sim for testing before public release).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 22.04.16 23:26

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Markano97 wrote:For the 1996 satcc i have just finished the opels meaning that the 2 rothmans audis are left.The skinpack will be released along with the natcc 1997 from remus Very Happy

Markano, how are you doing RCD files? If you want I can help doing them, i've already got a complete BTCC set (given them to Sim for testing before public release).

I'm no expert in the rcd files.I basically copy the files from other drivers and change names and some stats.I have included talents in a couple of my skinpacks but statistically they were not good.Talent files would definately be needed for the upcoming btcc skinpacks(1990-1993).Generally i avoid including rcd files and leave the job for someone else. Rolling Eyes
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 23.04.16 0:25

Markano97 wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:

I'm no expert in the rcd files.I basically copy the files from other drivers and change names and some stats.I have included talents in a couple of my skinpacks but statistically they were not good.Talent files would definately be needed for the upcoming btcc skinpacks(1990-1993).Generally i avoid including rcd files and leave the job for someone else. Rolling Eyes

Well if you want send them over to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I can have them done within 24 hours.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Philipp3112 23.04.16 12:02

Sorry, did it not rather done, but here are now the new current photos of the BMW M3 Sport Evolution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last Version with '92 DTM Numberplate

Philipp Schramm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 23.04.16 13:26

Hi ! I'm new hear and it's my first post but I'm experiencing driver from France and I have participate of world cup of gran turismo 4 at the ESWC 2005 behind the GT academy are created.

My first things is to do a big big thanks for the mod !!! It's very beautiful, great work and I love it ! But I have many problem and I have see many problem in the mod.

My first problem is the sierra because I have take the serria mod from RON123 but the car is too big. I have test to give the skin from the mod of RON123 on the sierra who are in the 6.4 mod but the skin is inverted and I don't know how change this !

My second problem is seat toledo, alfa 155 from civt 1993, JTCC civic "6.4" and JTCC corolla "6.4" not works.

Another problem is motec not work and the music doesn't work in the game !

The problem I have see in the mod :

The tire of FWD have a problem because soft tire is 1 seconde lowest of hard tire. The problem is in the .TYR "DryLatLong=". Soft front = (1.620, 1.645), hard front = (1.826, 1.863) and it's the same problem for rear.
I thinks the best solution is to give 0.250 on soft tire.

Other problem is RWD and 4WD is little so much fastest of FWD with AI but when I play, FWD is so much fastest of RWD and 4WD.
For AI problem, this is in the .TYR at "AIGripMult" and I think the best is 1.01 for FWD and 1.00 or 0.99 for RWD and 4WD
For fastest problem whit human, the most problem is in the .hdc for RWD because RWD and 4WD have the same inertia but it's not good. I have changed that and give (1401.1,1526.6,324.5) for the BMW e36, e30 and (1465.0, 1510.0, 290.0) for the other RWD.
Another thinks for RWD and 4WD is to give 0.050 at all compound in the first number of DryLatLong (lateral coefficient).
After that FWD, 4WD, and RWD have the same performance with AI and with human.

I have see a little problem for the motor of peugeot 405 and all car have the same engine. At 7000rpm, the torque is 271.7, at 7250rpm torque is 270.7 and 7500rpm torque is 271.7.

In the CIVT 1998, I have see Audi A4 official is 4WD and indcup is FWD but it's not good because it's inverted from reality. In 1998, manufacturer haven't the permission for use 4WD. I think the best is to give of Audi Works the .hdc "R98" with the engine of 4WD or the .hdc and .eng of r98STW. For indcup, I think the best is to take .hdc of 4WD and give the .eng of r98.

I don't think I have see other problem and I just want tell with my experiencing in the race game for growing up this awesome mod !

I have mixing this mod with TCL, BTCC 2001-2003 and WTCC 2005-2013 for have a continuous championship 1988-2013 with the best team of any car, any year (46 cars any year, +30 track) and It's very awesome to do that in a racing game.
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 23.04.16 14:16

The FWD soft tyre is a different tyre from another mod, the other compound tyres are from GT cars.  4WD and RWD tyres are all from GT cars.

The 4WD and RWD will get a different soft tyre like the FWD in the next version so that AI are closer to each other.  

I didn't release any music so I can't help. What Motec doesn't work, all cars seem to work for me.

The JTCC pack was updated at the same time of 6.4 being released and needs to be downloaded again, the Civic and Corolla have pre 1995 aero options which is why the old version doesn't work anymore .

The CIVT Alfa Romeo has a no rear wing option for the 1993 car. Try downloading the pack again from the link in the first post of this thread - these are the most up to date packs.

The Ron123 Sierra is a different model so skins won't work, if that is what you mean.

The engines are bacically identical with some changes made the to the BHP using the engine shop program. They are based on the original engine from the RACE07 version which I believe are edited versions of the S2000 cars. There aren't going to be any changes here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 23.04.16 15:17

Markano97 wrote:For the 1996 satcc i have just finished the opels meaning that the 2 rothmans audis are left.

if you want the more fancy Nissan liveries they did later get yellow stripes but the plain green would be perfectly alright

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

in NATCC 1997 if a Pontiac skin is there I wouldn't even bother converting ,   nevermind that it would wrong 3D model, that car was so pathetic slow that I doubt it was even a super tourer

who does RCD files for this pack needs to make sure Neil Crompton  is the most competitive driver , his Honda Accord was just mega, he won the last 4 races in the series in succession and except for 5th and a DSQ he finished on the podium in every race he entered Shocked   Shocked

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 23.04.16 15:55

intelpower wrote:
Markano97 wrote:For the 1996 satcc i have just finished the opels meaning that the 2 rothmans audis are left.

if you want the more fancy Nissan liveries they did later get yellow stripes but the plain green would be perfectly alright

in NATCC 1997 if a Pontiac skin is there I wouldn't even bother converting ,   nevermind that it would wrong 3D model, that car was so pathetic slow that I doubt it was even a super tourer

who does RCD files for this pack needs to make sure Neil Crompton  is the most competitive driver , his Honda Accord was just mega, he won the last 4 races in the series in succession and except for 5th and a DSQ he finished on the podium in every race he entered Shocked   Shocked

The later livery is done on the sentra(with the stripes).For the natcc remus has painted the skin of the pontiac on a laguna.I will include as its his work.Personally i wouldn't eve bother to make the skin and will do so for my 1996 natcc.Another thing.I have a picture of the contour from that year and will paint on the mondeo and the mirko entry will be done on the gen5 accord Very Happy
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 23.04.16 16:00

simspeed_racing wrote:The FWD soft tyre is a different tyre from another mod, the other compound tyres are from GT cars.  4WD and RWD tyres are all from GT cars.

The 4WD and RWD will get a different soft tyre like the FWD in the next version so that AI are closer to each other.  

I didn't release any music so I can't help.  What Motec doesn't work, all cars seem to work for me.

The JTCC pack was updated at the same time of 6.4 being released and needs to be downloaded again, the Civic and Corolla have pre 1995 aero options which is why the old version doesn't work anymore .

The CIVT Alfa Romeo has a no rear wing option for the 1993 car.  Try downloading the pack again from the link in the first post of this thread - these are the most up to date packs.

The Ron123 Sierra is a different model so skins won't work, if that is what you mean.

The engines are bacically identical with some changes made the to the BHP using the engine shop program. They are based on the original engine from the RACE07 version which I believe are edited versions of the S2000 cars.  There aren't going to be any changes here.

For the music, it's a problem after a bug of my computer when I playing at the game. For the motec, I haven't information in the cockpit view. I have all object of the cockpit but nothing information (speed, rpm, ...)

For the JTCC I have download the new pack but when I want choose civic or corolla, the game bug, the car is not charged and I don't see it. I didn't see it, I can choose but after, the game bug in the track downlading. It's the same problem with Alfa 155 CIVT 1993.

For the Sierra, the skin works but she is not in the right direction. I have the same problem with the Toyota Carina. For the Carina BTCC, I have kept Carina_tex from version 5 of the mod because If I give the Carina_TEX of 6.4, the skin is inverted. But for the Carina ASTC 98-99, if I give Carina_TEX from version 5, the skin is inverted and with the new version it's good. I don't understand.

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 23.04.16 16:03

the Countour didn't even race so would be kinda fictional on the grid Neutral

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 23.04.16 23:14

intelpower wrote:the Countour didn't even race so would be kinda fictional on the grid Neutral
so? if you don't want it on the grid then you can remove it from the pack. i don't mind it being in the pack...
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 24.04.16 0:11

Both packs are finished.Both will have talent files made by their original painters.I'll pack them up in gtr files and upload them here Very Happy
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 24.04.16 0:17

wouldn't it be a RCD problem with SATCAR 95 pack since nearly all main drivers of 95 did race in 96 ?

drivers who raced in both season

- Michael Briggs
- Grant McLeery
- Chris ABerdeain
- Terry Moss
- Deon Jubert
- Shaun van der Linde
- Giniel de Villiers
- Anthony Taylor

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 24.04.16 1:52

intelpower wrote:wouldn't it be a RCD problem with SATCAR 95 pack since nearly all main drivers of 95 did race in 96 ?

- Michael Briggs
- Grant McLeery
- Chris ABerdeain
- Terry Moss
- Deon Jubert
- Shaun van der Linde
- Giniel de Villiers
- Anthony Taylor

I don't think so.I did do a couple of races and no issues.Anyways here are the files:
For the satcc:The bmws were done by BruceD.The camrys are edited skins from dbstreet's 1995 satc.The rest of the cars were done by me.Talent files from BruceD
For the natcc:The skins are from Remus racing and so are the talent files.The only credit i get here is for converting the cars to gtr2 and add interior windows.
Have fun everyone!! Very Happy
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  simonracer 24.04.16 11:49

Big thanks for this mod, it looks like it was a massive (and amazing) effort.

For me it's particularly cool to see the Australian Super Touring cars in a game, I have memories of those from when I was a child.

simonracer

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 24.04.16 12:34

Jarodparker wrote:
simspeed_racing wrote:The FWD soft tyre is a different tyre from another mod, the other compound tyres are from GT cars.  4WD and RWD tyres are all from GT cars.

I didn't release any music so I can't help.  What Motec doesn't work, all cars seem to work for me.

The CIVT Alfa Romeo has a no rear wing option for the 1993 car.  Try downloading the pack again from the link in the first post of this thread - these are the most up to date packs.

The engines are bacically identical with some changes made the to the BHP using the engine shop program. They are based on the original engine from the RACE07 version which I believe are edited versions of the S2000 cars.  There aren't going to be any changes here.

For the music, it's a problem after a bug of my computer when I playing at the game. For the motec, I haven't information in the cockpit view. I have all object of the cockpit but nothing information (speed, rpm, ...)

For the JTCC I have download the new pack but when I want choose civic or corolla, the game bug, the car is not charged and I don't see it. I didn't see it, I can choose but  after, the game bug in the track downlading. It's the same problem with Alfa 155 CIVT 1993.

For the Sierra, the skin works but she is not in the right direction. I have the same problem with the Toyota Carina. For the Carina BTCC, I have kept Carina_tex from version 5 of the mod because If I give the Carina_TEX of 6.4, the skin is inverted. But for the Carina ASTC 98-99, if I give Carina_TEX from version 5, the skin is inverted and with the new version it's good. I don't understand.

The Sierra skin from Trackaholics won't show correctly because it is a completely  different model that is mapped differently.
The Carina is a new model too so the version 5 car skins will not work correctly with this version.  If you mix and match parts from different versions it  won't work.

Motec -  Do you have it switched on in the advanced menu in game?

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  toto090369 24.04.16 14:00

Ron's ford sierra comes from its conversion Grid Autosport (codemaster release)! Sierra' Simon comes from Assetto Corsa! The models are very different! I used the model of Ron (see my screens on the same topic)
toto090369
toto090369

Back to top Go down

Post  toto090369 24.04.16 14:09

toto090369
toto090369

Back to top Go down

Post  RemusRacing 24.04.16 15:16

Markano97 wrote:
intelpower wrote:wouldn't it be a RCD problem with SATCAR 95 pack since nearly all main drivers of 95 did race in 96 ?

- Michael Briggs
- Grant McLeery
- Chris ABerdeain
- Terry Moss
- Deon Jubert
- Shaun van der Linde
- Giniel de Villiers
- Anthony Taylor

I don't think so.I did do a couple of races and no issues.Anyways here are the files:
For the satcc:The bmws were done by BruceD.The camrys are edited skins from dbstreet's 1995 satc.The rest of the cars were done by me.Talent files from BruceD
For the natcc:The skins are from Remus racing and so are the talent files.The only credit i get here is for converting the cars to gtr2 and add interior windows.
Have fun everyone!! Very Happy

Many thanks for these skin packs Smile

I will make new talent files soon

David Williams
RemusRacing
RemusRacing

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 24.04.16 15:29

The natcc stratus needs the original 3,6 interior windows.The current ones look weird on the car.I will add them later on to download. Very Happy
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 24.04.16 16:08

Two things:

1: may I suggest perhaps (especially as the mod models end up being closer to being "finished" that car sets / skin sets / etc are all grouped together in 1 download? Would make searching for them much easier.

2: I've finished my Knockhill editing with textures, for the 3d objects I will need help however to finish it. PM me if interested.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 24.04.16 16:12

I put them in the folder linked in the first post so they can be found all in one place. Making it one download would mean having to update it constantly and mean an increasingly large file to download for every new pack.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 24.04.16 16:17

simspeed_racing wrote:I put them in the folder linked in the first post so they can be found all in one place. Making it one download would mean having to update it constantly and mean an increasingly large file to download for every new pack.

Unless i'm blind, wasn't there a HSCC and ETCC / European car set beforehand at one point?

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 24.04.16 16:29

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
simspeed_racing wrote:I put them in the folder linked in the first post so they can be found all in one place. Making it one download would mean having to update it constantly and mean an increasingly large file to download for every new pack.

Unless i'm blind, wasn't there a HSCC and ETCC / European car set beforehand at one point?

The ESTC skinpack is being reworked by Renxo,he has already done the 2000 season.The hscc i believe is also being reworked.
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next