European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2024 - 19:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2024 - 19:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2024 - 13:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2024 - 9:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2024 - 0:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2024 - 20:59 by Orteva

» South East
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2024 - 8:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2024 - 3:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2024 - 1:42 by fjs

Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods?

+4
Eiffel59
"Qny"
Nectaria
PATR10T
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods?

Post  Totenkopf Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 0:11

gonzo-cool wrote:

Well i guess that means no. Because i'm still not able to see the stuff to which i had access before.
You can delete my account then. It's pointless to be a member any longer if can see just 3 mods which i already have installed.
Thanks for the nice time i had on here.

Cheers
Osamu
Hey wait, you're the guy which made the Corolla AE86 for rF, correct? One of the very few mods I enjoyed in rfactor (before passing definately to GTR2).

For what concerns me, you can have your access back, don't know for the other admins.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why cant i acces to the GTR2 Mods?

Post  Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 6:44

Looks like I can't acess mods anymore

I come here regularly, I just dont post that much

Is it possible to get access again?

I'll try to be more active

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzo-cool Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 16:16

Totenkopf wrote:
Hey wait, you're the guy which made the Corolla AE86 for rF, correct? One of the very few mods I enjoyed in rfactor (before passing definately to GTR2).

For what concerns me, you can have your access back, don't know for the other admins.
Yes that is correct. I have now moved on to GTR2 because rfactor2 is not really what i was waiting for.
Thanks for your help.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Osamu Kanagi

gonzo-cool

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 22:28

gonzo-cool wrote:
Totenkopf wrote:

Yes that is correct. I have now moved on to GTR2 because rfactor2 is not really what i was waiting for.
Thanks for your help.
Just be patient dude. We are not machines. As soon as possible you will be back in.

ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 22:34

^^

He's already back in Wink 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 22:58

Could I get a 2nd Chance Sad ?

plz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 1:44

Why I can't see the GTR2 private mods section ??
But I have followed the instructions on the forum rules but it does not work !!!
Thank you in advance for your help

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 2:25

val72340 wrote:Why I can't see the GTR2 private mods section ??
But I have followed the instructions on the forum rules but it does not work !!!
Well this attitude won't help. All you need to know are in points #3 ~ #5 of the rules topic. If you really did read that you would have seen it... and writting with a lot of ??? !!! can make your text looks a bit rude. Just saying.
This proccess is also not automatic, it depends on an admin and they aren't 24/7 online. They have real life too...

Also @Daniel the questions suggested for presentations aren't in the first post of rules anymore. Don't know since when they are gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 2:34

The following rule applies to your admittance to the private sections of the European Endurance
Centre forums:

1. Prior to acceptance by site administrators, you conduct will be exemplary toward existing
members.
2. To apply for access to the private areas of the European Endurance Centre, you will
write a biography of yourself in the Presentations & Welcome forum:

(we won't turn you away if you're here to download mods, so long as you say "thanks"!).

3. You will wait patiently for subsequent acceptance by a forum administrator. You may
not discuss your membership application for SEVEN DAYS following the posting of your
biography, unless it is completed during this time.
4. Following acceptance of your application, you will add your real name to your signature.
5. U have to earn 10 reputation points to get access. Every approved member can give this points.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 2:36

Kalinin wrote:
val72340 wrote:Why I can't see the GTR2 private mods section ??
Well this attitude won't help. All you need to know are in points #3 ~ #5 of the rules topic. If you really did read that you would have seen it... and writting with a lot of ??? !!! can make your text looks a bit rude. Just saying.
This proccess is also not automatic, it depends on an admin and they aren't 24/7 online. They have real life too...

Also @Daniel the questions suggested for presentations aren't in the first post of rules anymore. Don't know since when they are gone.

Ok , I'll be careful

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 15:50

@99pro , thank you very very much for you explains  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 5:54

Can someone explain how you can see the private sections of the mod and circuits? I see the written but not the topic. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 6:07

[Racer24] wrote:Can someone explain how you can see the private sections of the mod and circuits? I see the written but not the topic. Thanks!
If you read the rules you'll find out, your presentation is done, just wait. May take a while, sometimes old members don't look the welcome part of the forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct 2014 - 8:21

Ok, I get it! Very Happy I have read, the presentation I made and for this I did not understand and I've written here. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3