European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» GTWC Mod for gtr2 and motec display
Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships) I_icon_minitime11/10/2024, 12:40 by Stoner

» [DATA] Real weather data for GTR2 original tracks and more 1979 - 2023
Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships) I_icon_minitime4/10/2024, 22:08 by shovas

» [MOD] Real Weather for Crew Chief GTR2 Enhancements Plugin
Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships) I_icon_minitime4/10/2024, 22:01 by shovas

» RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY
Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships) I_icon_minitime3/10/2024, 12:56 by Jim Clark

» Hello From italy !!!!
Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships) I_icon_minitime28/9/2024, 18:46 by Onofrio

» Argo JM16
Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships) I_icon_minitime24/9/2024, 18:39 by Vonbakker

» NASCAR 2005 (2004) Mod Question
Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships) I_icon_minitime22/9/2024, 08:20 by Jonny6833

» Hallo Everyone!
Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships) I_icon_minitime22/9/2024, 08:03 by foch

» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships) I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 17:55 by canois

Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships)

4 posters

Go down

Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships) Empty Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships)

Post  matherto 30/9/2020, 19:49

So I wasn't quite sure where to put this but I think I've got all the required tracks and cars downloaded and installed but I don't know in GTR2 Championship Manager exactly how to set things up.

Can anyone help me to set the championships and the endurance races up properly?

Having issues with including/excluding certain cars and also race length/laps.

A guide would be amazing but perhaps this can be a reference topic for setting up realistic championships unless there's one somewhere on the forum that I'm missing?

Know I still don't have access to certain parts of it so that could be the case.

Thank you in advance for helping.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tom Mather

matherto

Back to top Go down

Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships) Empty Re: Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships)

Post  kk08 30/9/2020, 23:31

You're right. We have a thread in a private section.

In the meanwhile you can read this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was most the complete thread about championship files before the creation of the thread that you cannot access here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Giovanni Carbonaro, Italy

kk08

Back to top Go down

Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships) Empty Re: Setting up BPR and Le Mans (and or other championships)

Post  matherto 30/9/2020, 23:53

Thanks very much for the quick response kk08, I'll check it out, albeit it doesn't want to load at the minute.

Tom Mather

matherto

Back to top Go down

Post  foch 22/9/2024, 10:45

kk08 wrote:You're right. We have a thread in a private section.

In the meanwhile you can read this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was most the complete thread about championship files before the creation of the thread that you cannot access here.

Hey, sorry for quoting an old post I am also wondering about the same thing, do you by any chance have the tutorial or the archive for the Trackfilter tutorial from NoGrip or is it posted here under private forum as well? Since I'm trying to find a solution for assigning specific car for a specific circuit for the AI in the championship

thanks in advance!

Bagus Paramayodha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
foch
foch

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 22/9/2024, 11:05

Hmmmm, I don't think I've ever done it.  It's a bit of a pain IIRC.

However, and somebody correct me if I'm wrong, I believe, you need to do the following.

1. It might need to be an 'official' championship, and not custom. Official championships seem to have more usuable options.
2.  Make sure each race has the exact number of cars you want to turn up when making, using championship manager.
3.  In the class line of the .car files (of the cars that won't do every round) you need to write the tracks (as they're named in the track .gdb file) as well as the championship's name, separated by commas as usual.  

I think then the  championship looks to the class line for what cars to filter out of the race.  As I said, I have no practical knowledge of this.  It's a lot of work, so think about how much you plan to use this championship.  However, I have made plenty of championships in the past and I think this is correct.

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  foch 22/9/2024, 11:18

harvestmouse wrote:Hmmmm, I don't think I've ever done it.  It's a bit of a pain IIRC.

However, and somebody correct me if I'm wrong, I believe, you need to do the following.

1.  It might need to be an 'official' championship, and not custom.  Official championships seem to have more usuable options.
2.  Make sure each race has the exact number of cars you want to turn up when making, using championship manager.
3.  In the class line of the .car files (of the cars that won't do every round) you need to write the tracks (as they're named in the track .gdb file) as well as the championship's name, separated by commas as usual.  

I think then the  championship looks to the class line for what cars to filter out of the race.  As I said, I have no practical knowledge of this.  It's a lot of work, so think about how much you plan to use this championship.  However, I have made plenty of championships in the past and I think this is correct.

ah thanks! Let me try your suggestion

I'll just giving it a try to one of my ALMS championship that I do the most

Bagus Paramayodha
foch
foch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down