European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
regarding championships I_vote_lcapregarding championships I_voting_barregarding championships I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
regarding championships I_vote_lcapregarding championships I_voting_barregarding championships I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2784)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1845)

regarding championships

Go down

regarding championships Empty regarding championships

Post  ajest_kingscrown 8/4/2020, 15:13

as of now the the only ones i have found are:
1. fia gt 2000-20009
2. BTCC 1990-2004
3. ADAC Masters 201x(forgot the year)
4. WEC 2011, 2014-2016(this particular mod freezes my PC for 15 minutes)

r there none? mods that i find in RD, esr-de are all carpacks.....so much that i have like 30gigs of cars only....
ajest_kingscrown
ajest_kingscrown

Back to top Go down

regarding championships Empty Re: regarding championships

Post  O-ZERO_Racing 9/4/2020, 16:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:as of now the the only ones i have found are:
1. fia gt 2000-20009
2. BTCC 1990-2004
3. ADAC Masters 201x(forgot the year)
4. WEC 2011, 2014-2016(this particular mod freezes my PC for 15 minutes)

r there none? mods that i find in RD, esr-de are all carpacks.....so much that i have like 30gigs of cars only....
there are more skinpacks from different series than you mentioned. Sometimes skins are not packed up together, so no championship files are made.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Olivier Maas a.k.a. O-ZERO_Racing
Supports racingsportscars.com
O-ZERO_Racing
O-ZERO_Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlefysh 9/4/2020, 20:59

Having a full series with circuits and everything is quite rare. Mods like the FIA GT 2000-2009 mod and the WIP 1997-99 FIA GT mod are gems, there aren't many mods that complete.
Littlefysh
Littlefysh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down