European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Argo JM16
Hallo Everyone! I_icon_minitime24/9/2024, 18:39 by Vonbakker

» NASCAR 2005 (2004) Mod Question
Hallo Everyone! I_icon_minitime22/9/2024, 08:20 by Jonny6833

» Hallo Everyone!
Hallo Everyone! I_icon_minitime22/9/2024, 08:03 by foch

» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
Hallo Everyone! I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 17:55 by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
Hallo Everyone! I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 08:51 by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
Hallo Everyone! I_icon_minitime17/8/2024, 06:34 by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
Hallo Everyone! I_icon_minitime14/8/2024, 18:50 by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
Hallo Everyone! I_icon_minitime11/8/2024, 11:46 by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
Hallo Everyone! I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 16:31 by kk08

Hallo Everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hallo Everyone! Empty Hallo Everyone!

Post  foch 22/9/2024, 08:03

Greetings, my name is Bagus and I'm 22 y.o. from Indonesia

Pandemic really makes one discover some new things that one's never even imagine ever interested in and that's how I discover endurance racing and sim racing all at once! Until recently I'm still sticking to RBR, GT4, AC, and of course GTR 2 since it is my first sim racing I've played and still is till this day. Mostly I'm more interested in GTs and Protos than open wheeler. I myslef still learning how to create a skin, custom private one especially and yeah I admit it is quite difficult learning curve. In terms of modding, I only ever done extensive custom BoP-ing for my custom WEC championship so at least the LMP2s and GTE Am could run on a somewhat level playing performance.

I've discovered and learned about EEC from looking for more GT cars mods for my GTR 2 collection and discovered the amazing FIA GT 2000-2009 here and of course the EEC GT3 pack! I'd love to be a part pf EEC member to discover even more various interesting GTR2 content and hopefully able to contribute in the future as well

Sim racing and race watching is what I really invested in right now. Sportscar especially WEC, IMSA, Super GT, and GTWC is my main interest in terms of racing series. Since I'm currently still studying for my degree and with my limited resources I mainly do offline custom GTR 2 Championship for fun. My custom championship rn is ranging from WEC/ILMC, ALMS, FIA GT, and some custom mixed GT cars. Well limited resources doesn't prevent me from having a blast since I am able to "mimics" a steering wheel by using my phone via touch racer Laughing

I hope that is enough introduction from me
Thank you for reading!!
foch
foch

Aston and Baird like this post

Back to top Go down

Hallo Everyone! Empty Re: Hallo Everyone!

Post  Aston 22/9/2024, 08:19

Welcome!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vyacheslav Kostenko
Aston
Aston

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 22/9/2024, 11:37

" I am able to "mimics" a steering wheel by using my phone via touch racer "

So, for me controllers don't work with GTR2.......well if you have tire wear anyway. You can't corner on a controller without hearing the tires screech, meaning you over heat and wear out the tires pre-maturely.

What about on your phone? Do you get a more natural cornering? AS I have to travel abroad for work, taking a wheel with me isn't functional. it'd be interesting to have an optional way of controlling.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  foch 22/9/2024, 17:30

harvestmouse wrote:" I am able to "mimics" a steering wheel by using my phone via touch racer "

So, for me controllers don't work with GTR2.......well if you have tire wear anyway.  You can't corner on a controller without hearing the tires screech, meaning you over heat and wear out the tires pre-maturely.

What about on your phone?  Do you get a more natural cornering?  AS I have to travel abroad for work, taking a wheel with me isn't functional.  it'd be interesting to have an optional way of controlling.

Hello!

well this app allow you to set the steering angle/rotation up to 1080 but I never went higher than 50 deg and well compare ti controller, with this at least I am able to do minor steering adjustment easier + it has throttle & braking via touch screen so it makes acceleration and braking more controllable for me Wink

I guess you have to try it out yourself to know if it fits your play style or not Smile

Bagus Paramayodha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
foch
foch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down