European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 17:55 by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 08:51 by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime17/8/2024, 06:34 by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime14/8/2024, 18:50 by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime11/8/2024, 11:46 by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 16:31 by kk08

» Any AIW update For VLM 91-96 Track
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 00:25 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Hello from the USA!!!
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime8/8/2024, 01:01 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Toyota GT86MC SGT300
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime7/8/2024, 16:01 by kk08

AMS track updates by Climax F1

+30
franken12
mikeae1
leopcardoso
L0P3X
simon.aguirre
rich54
Emyr27
So-Cal-Racing
RacingHeartGarage
GTR2-Freak
gle
incar
Batman76Robin
Gaudelio26
jonilar
Марат Аюпов
resst
new0rder
6:11:13
apex eatr
Jeffro503
GPNeville
kph002
Bostrom
Sylphide
Luca Lazzarato
skylineforever
ThatAudiFan
ClimaxF1
repaban
34 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Empty Jarama Spain for AMS

Post  ClimaxF1 4/5/2019, 19:39

Hi

I'm sure some of you will know or remember this track, probably even have the first conversion.

Really like the flow of this track that I decided to try and update it as much as I can.

I'm sure you are aware that this is a pretty old conversion so there's only so much I can do with the textures and a few other settings here and there.

Track is stock, no new objects or changes have being made, majority of the textures have being reworked, some new, a few fixes here and there.

New skies and lighting with loading screen have also being added.

All in all the track does look a lot better, trees are still not great, better but could be improved with new ones.

The rest of the track looks good enough and is certainly worth trying.

Hope you guys like, have fun Smile

Download here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cA15SmsgVM-IJO3B5mZ1Lizf9mGU4IgE

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Jarama10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Jarama11
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Jarama12
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Jarama13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Jarama14
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Jarama15

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  gle 4/5/2019, 19:41

Outstanding! clap

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________
Greetings

Gerald  Lechner   AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Dflagge2keay3

Sleep  (...need one cup of coffee more!)
gle
gle

http://n.a.

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Empty Re:Jarama Spain for AMS

Post  GTR2-Freak 4/5/2019, 21:30

yep, doubled Very Happy ...thanks a lot!! thumbs

Juergen Langecker , Germany
GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  resst 5/5/2019, 17:28

Amazing work.... thumbs

Mara Tri Suteja
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 1200px12
resst
resst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/5/2019, 05:40

Yes, fantastic!

Are there any GRID 2 conversions out there?

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Empty Washington DC Street Circuit for AMS

Post  ClimaxF1 7/5/2019, 23:57

Hi Guys

Here we have another track update, this time it's Washington DC Street Circuit.

Would like to thank Triebie for giving me this track to update, probably one of my favorite street circuits now, lovely flow, fast and looks really nice.

Washington DC Street Circuit

Update details v1.0:

- Different sky files with new lighting added
- New settings for track rgb and fog
- All track textures have being reworked, some are new (track and in field textures)
- New grass added
- Instead of having grass edges right to the track side I've replaced them with concrete blocks that act like curbs or paving, I think this adds a bit more texture and looks really nice.
- I've also replaced some of the infield concrete textures with grass to create some depth, looks better too
- New water color and texture
- New barrier and and amco rails with reworked track cushions
- Reworked trees and bushes a little.
- Reworked every single building texture, removed bad one's, replaced them with new one's.
- Added back round horizon to fill up the gaps
- All banner and sponsors are new
- All track vehicles have being reworked
- All tents have being reworked, added Budweiser tents
- Several small textures around the track have being reworked, some replaced
- Added basic loading screen (no maps available for this track)

Download here:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/washington-dc-street-circuit-for-ams.26694/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Washin10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Washin11
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Washin12

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Empty Re:Washington DC Street Circuit for AMS

Post  GTR2-Freak 8/5/2019, 16:18

As always, excellent stuff, thanks a lot  you both! thumbs

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/5/2019, 16:39

Yep, another winner! Sprucing-up a track that we did not already have in AMS is very much appreciated.

There is some AIW work needed on these. Can't promise when I will get to it, but will pass along the updated files when completed.

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Empty Mugello Circuit Texture & Track Update Patch

Post  ClimaxF1 11/5/2019, 01:46

Hi Guys

Before I start I just want thank SimDriveItalia for their track and Patrick Giranthon for his conversion to Stock Car Extreme.

As in the description this is a Texture & Track Update Patch only, all credits go the author (SimDriveItalia) and the conversion by Patrick Giranthon for this beautiful track.

Since this track is mainly known for MotoGP I've used the 2018 track as a reference guideline.

Update details:

- AMS random clouds and atmosphere added
- New rgb and fog settings
- Raised tree line, fixed broken texture with color correction to match other trees
- Reworked one of the trees to match the others
- Reworked several buildings, removed excess glow and added new logos
- Reworked rumble strips
- Removed big round rumble curbs from grass
- Added new texture to tire walls
- Added extra black tire walls as per 2018 spec
- Reworked main walls around the track
- New sponsors and banners
- Improved crowds
- Added new flags and banners to the crowds
- Improved background landscape
- Reworked several track side vehicles, also changed some of their colors
- Some objects and track tents have being reworked, minor color correction and removed excess glow
- Loading screen added
- Some small fixes here and there

Most of the work done was mainly to optimize the track for AMS and obviously to try and make it look as close as possible to the 2018 MotoGP.

Download here:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mugello-circuit-texture-track-update-patch.26730/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Mugell10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Mugell11
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Mugell12
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Mugell13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Mugell14
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Mugell15
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Mugell16

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  resst 11/5/2019, 07:10

Wow... It's preety good.... Top quality work..... Very Happy

Are you planning to convert fuji speedway ClimaxF1?

Mara Tri Suteja
resst
resst

Back to top Go down

Post  gle 11/5/2019, 07:47

Thanks for your great work.

________
Greetings

gle
gle

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 11/5/2019, 08:19

resst wrote:Wow... It's preety good.... Top quality work..... Very Happy

Are you planning to convert fuji speedway ClimaxF1?

Fuji, Sonoma, LeMans are tracks that I have already updated, just never sure which one's to upload.

Livet Glen and Nordschleife just recently finished, replaced most of the trees on both tracks, the rest has being reworked.

They all need some final testing to make sure all the new texture work flows properly and the day night cycles are set right. Also new loading screens I still have to do.

The new LeMans looks better than Mugello Smile

Will be uploading as I go, there will be many more track updates coming.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  gle 11/5/2019, 08:52

thumps up  !!!

But hoping for another tracks (reworks, updates or anything else...) from GRiD like Okutama, Chicago...

I think thats all a lot of work for you. If I can support you somehow, let me know...

btw - looking forward for LeMans... (15/16th of June)

________
Greetings

gle
gle

Back to top Go down

Post  resst 11/5/2019, 10:00

ClimaxF1 wrote:

Fuji, Sonoma, LeMans are tracks that I have already updated, just never sure which one's to upload.

Livet Glen and Nordschleife just recently finished, replaced most of the trees on both tracks, the rest has being reworked.

They all need some final testing to make sure all the new texture work flows properly and the day night cycles are set right. Also new loading screens I still have to do.

The new LeMans looks better than Mugello Smile

Will be uploading as I go, there will be many more track updates coming.

That's absolutely amazing work Climax... Shocked Very Happy
I can belive you are working hard converting many tracks.... You are the best... cheers
Take your time Climax... thumps up

Mara Tri Suteja
resst
resst

Back to top Go down

Post  skylineforever 12/5/2019, 00:10

good job cheers but i have a remark. the AI in washington dc track is little slow. You think it’s from what?

Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/5/2019, 01:44

Thank you for all your hard work on these conversions. Would you be interested in converting the rF2 version of the current Indy road course that was converted to rF1? i have that available.

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Empty Re:Mugello Circuit Texture & Track Update Patch

Post  GTR2-Freak 12/5/2019, 08:33

... and an other masterpiece, looks awesome, thank you so much!  thumbs

GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  new0rder 12/5/2019, 18:27

As always, excelent work thank you thumbs
new0rder
new0rder

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 12/5/2019, 18:52

SubaruWRC555 wrote:Thank you for all your hard work on these conversions. Would you be interested in converting the rF2 version of the current Indy road course that was converted to rF1?  i have that available.

A always say if the track is worth looking at I'm always interested, send it to me so that I can try it out.

I'm happy to convert or update any track for anyone that's in a decent state and workable.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/5/2019, 20:11

ClimaxF1 wrote:
SubaruWRC555 wrote:Thank you for all your hard work on these conversions. Would you be interested in converting the rF2 version of the current Indy road course that was converted to rF1?  i have that available.

A always say if the track is worth looking at I'm always interested, send it to me so that I can try it out.

I'm happy to convert or update any track for anyone that's in a  decent state and workable.

Thank you so very much! Here is the link to the track. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YltwLuFqvRLQdtdB4XoEdCqedymhy1Tx

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 12/5/2019, 21:55

SubaruWRC555 wrote:
ClimaxF1 wrote:

I'm happy to convert or update any track for anyone that's in a  decent state and workable.

Thank you so very much! Here is the link to the track.  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YltwLuFqvRLQdtdB4XoEdCqedymhy1Tx

Had a look, this track is far from ready. There's no track markings,  cones or anything that marks out the road course layout which makes it very difficult to navigate.

One would first have to complete this track before looking at a conversion to AMS.

Converting, adding skies are easy but the track is far from complete.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/5/2019, 00:17

ClimaxF1 wrote:
SubaruWRC555 wrote:
ClimaxF1 wrote:

Thank you so very much! Here is the link to the track.  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YltwLuFqvRLQdtdB4XoEdCqedymhy1Tx

Had a look, this track is far from ready. There's no track markings,  cones or anything that marks out the road course layout which makes it very difficult to navigate.

One would first have to complete this track before looking at a conversion to AMS.

Converting, adding skies are easy but the track is far from complete.

Thank you for having a look at it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 15/5/2019, 17:06

skylineforever wrote:good job cheers  but i have a remark. the AI in washington dc track is little slow. You think it’s from what?

It can be fixed, but takes effort to correct and calibrate.

I sent a new AIW for Mugello to ClimaxF1. It had major pit exit issues. He'll likely include in an update at some point. PM me if you are super-keen about DC and willing to help test and calibrate.

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 16/5/2019, 22:20

Marc Collins wrote:
skylineforever wrote:good job cheers  but i have a remark. the AI in washington dc track is little slow. You think it’s from what?

It can be fixed, but takes effort to correct and calibrate.

I sent a new AIW for Mugello to ClimaxF1.  It had major pit exit issues.  He'll likely include in an update at some point.  PM me if you are super-keen about DC and willing to help test and calibrate.

Will adding some updates to certain tracks including the new AIW for Mugello which is much appreciated.

Just wanted to finish another track before I start any new updates or changes.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Empty Dakota Speedway & Road Course AMS

Post  ClimaxF1 16/5/2019, 22:22

Hi Guys

Here we have another track converted by myself, many of you will probably remember this track and hopefully you can enjoy this track again in AMS.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy this one.

Update details:

- AMS random clouds and atmosphere added
- New rgb/lighting & fog settings
- New tarmac surface
- Reworked all track decals and markings
- New white line, the rest have being reworked
- Added yellow line to the pitlane
- New grass textures
- All rumble strips and track edges have being reworked
- New tire walls and amco rails
- All other safety and barrier walls have being reworked
- New textures and numbers for the positions tower
- Since Dakota is not known for skyscrapers or modern buildings I have removed the skyscraper background scenery and all large buildings around the track.
- I have replaced them with a new treeline that wraps around the track which in my opinion looks much better and gives the track a clean natural look.
- All tents, Gazebos and canopies have being reworked
- Added Budweiser umbrellas to the crowds
- Reworked all crowds as best as one can (crowds only available on race day
- All banners and sponsors have being reworked with many new one's
- All sponsor structures have being reworked
- All trees have being reworked, also added a bit of motion blur to them
- All buildings and grandstands have being reworked
- All track vehicles, trucks, caravans, buses have all being reworked
- All other miscellaneous textures and objects have being reworked
- Basic loading screen created since there are no track maps or logos for this track

Download here:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/dakota-speedway-road-course-ams.26815/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Dakota10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Dakota11
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Dakota12
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Dakota13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 8 Dakota14

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next