European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 17:55 by canois

» URD Aston Martin Vantage AMR GTE by Scorpyo and friends
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 08:51 by Scorpyo

» How to make a sound mod for car in GTR2?
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17/8/2024, 06:34 by Farezz.

» New members can't acces to rFactor section
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime14/8/2024, 18:50 by vadhil

» ATCC Group C
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11/8/2024, 11:46 by mceci1

» Subaru BRZ GT300
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 16:31 by kk08

» Any AIW update For VLM 91-96 Track
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime10/8/2024, 00:25 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Hello from the USA!!!
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8/8/2024, 01:01 by TorpTheTorpedo

» Toyota GT86MC SGT300
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7/8/2024, 16:01 by kk08

AMS track updates by Climax F1

+30
franken12
mikeae1
leopcardoso
L0P3X
simon.aguirre
rich54
Emyr27
So-Cal-Racing
RacingHeartGarage
GTR2-Freak
gle
incar
Batman76Robin
Gaudelio26
jonilar
Марат Аюпов
resst
new0rder
6:11:13
apex eatr
Jeffro503
GPNeville
kph002
Bostrom
Sylphide
Luca Lazzarato
skylineforever
ThatAudiFan
ClimaxF1
repaban
34 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  ThatAudiFan 29/11/2018, 11:48

Many thanks Humberto, great track! Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Dutch_flag Harm Roelofs
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Sign10
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  Guest 29/11/2018, 13:03

The GSC mas file fixed it. Thanks Climax

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 29/11/2018, 21:38

beorn2 wrote:The GSC mas file fixed it. Thanks Climax

Glad I could help, should feel like XMAS now with a whole bunch of new tracks. Smile

Next up LeMans and finally should be able to upload my Nordschleife before the holidays if the track is kind to me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Empty Zolder Circuit AMS v1.3

Post  ClimaxF1 29/11/2018, 22:14

Hi Guys

Yes me again, Smile

Generally I don't do night racing so I never picked up that the car had no light reflections for this track.

Thanks to @Fanapryde and @Triebie for notifying me about this problem.

Special thanks to Triebie for fixing the problem in such a short space of time, much appreciated!

Download track here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ibQmZl36RELJUfF_4snmJ7U6HA4yiW8g

I recommend that you delete any previous version before installing this one.

Update details:

- Car night light reflection added thanks to Triebie
- I have also added track night lights
- Optimized night light intensity, improved night visibility and lighting (better visual experience)
- Adjusted RGB sunset and night settings, banners and general other textures don't look washed out
- Added zenon glow to street bulb lights
- Added new banner to start/finish straight
- Repacked all mas files (Keeping it clean)

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Zolder13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Zolder14
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Zolder15

If you want to revert to the DHL banner on start/finish straight you can select the Zolder_DHL_Pitlane_Banner file and copy the texture into the tracks location folder.

To revert back to the update just delete the same texture.

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Zolder16

This is the closest that I can get the track to the current one but will over the weekend look at adding some new banner textures and settings from the 2016 GP version.

This will take time to redesign some because most of the banner textures from the GP version look like they are taken from YouTube videos and are not up to the tracks standard so far.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 29/11/2018, 23:51

Cool stuff. Getting better and better. party

But since you're still making changes, may I suggest something (in my mind easy) ?
In the Bolderbergbocht (also called Hospitaalbocht), there are billboards masking the little building (that is in fact a very small 'Hospital'). IRL there are no billboards at all there.

Sorry for the extra work Embarassed
If it takes too much, don't bother. Only people who know the track will ever notice I think. thumbs

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 30/11/2018, 00:34

Fanapryde wrote:Cool stuff. Getting better and better. party

But since you're still making changes, may I suggest something (in my mind easy) ?
In the Bolderbergbocht (also called Hospitaalbocht), there are billboards masking the little building (that is in fact a very small 'Hospital'). IRL there are no billboards at all there.

Sorry for the extra work Embarassed
If it takes too much, don't bother. Only people who know the track will ever notice I think. thumbs

This is the closest that I can get the track to the current one but will over the weekend look at adding some new banner textures and settings from the 2016 GP version.

This will take time to redesign some because most of the banner textures from the GP version look like they are taken from YouTube videos and are not up to the tracks standard so far.

I did send you a personal mail over at RD, in short I will add as much details as one can to this track.

From where we started I think this track is looking pretty good so far, thanks for the suggestions.

Much appreciated!

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 30/11/2018, 00:41

ClimaxF1 wrote:From where we started I think this track is looking pretty good so far, ...
Absolutely.
What I suggested are merely details.
Thanks for all this amazing work (not only on this track obviously). thumbs

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Empty Zolder Circuit Texture fix

Post  ClimaxF1 30/11/2018, 23:33

Hi Guys

Some small things that I noticed. For some reason the solar panel bottom panels became rather dark with the last update, why, no clue.

Instead of just making them brighter I decided to make better one's

Another thing I noticed in a video is that the main grandstand roof edge is supposed to be off white and not orange.

Also fixed one of the banners.

Simply copy the new content into the tracks location and allow to overwrite.

File download size 1.39mb

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aKuDz-oHA-6SrFodvmgZ4PpjOtZ6GMXO

You would still need to have the main track installed which can be found further up.

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Zolder27
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Zolder28

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak 1/12/2018, 21:17

Thank you for your continuously work, looks great! thumbs

Juergen Langecker , Germany
GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Empty Shanghai Circuit AMS

Post  ClimaxF1 1/12/2018, 21:51

Hi Guys

Earlier today Alain from WCP sent me his update of the same Rfactor version which I did a texture update for over at RD.

He has done an extremely good job at adding all the AMS features like marbles, dynamic track and so on.

Since based on the same version I decided to port all my textures over and have made several other improvements.

Not going to list all the updates, in short other than his yellow rumble strip and some of the railings I have reworked, redesigned, replaced all textures, made new banners/tarmac with several new textures for the entire track.

Download track here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LbMBY72qZTYqP2QqH83TMY9jz1M4WcEk

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Shangh17
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Shangh18
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Shangh19
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Shangh20
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Podium10

Shanghai update

Small update, just added the Shanghai buildings to the back round and fixed pit railing a bit.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xVYPzFKnofSK8dg9CtOZEz2WI2T22o7g

Copy new content into the tracks location and allow to overwrite.

You still need to have the track installed first, main track download can be found just above.

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Shangh22

Last edited by ClimaxF1 on 2/12/2018, 15:36; edited 1 time in total

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Empty Shanghai Circuit AMS update

Post  ClimaxF1 2/12/2018, 15:34

Hi guys

Small update, just added the Shanghai buildings to the back round and fixed pit railing a bit.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xVYPzFKnofSK8dg9CtOZEz2WI2T22o7g

Copy new content into the tracks location and allow to overwrite.

You still need to have the track installed first, main track can be found in the post above.

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Shangh21

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Shanghai Circuit AMS

Post  GTR2-Freak 3/12/2018, 08:02

Thanks mate, awesome as always! thumbs

Juergen Langecker , Germany
GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  jonilar 3/12/2018, 14:03

please kart tracks

jonilar

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 3/12/2018, 15:17

Thanks @GTR2-Freak, always appreciated.

Nordschleife is closer than ever and there will be a night Bahrain coming with some other tracks.

Textures and track upgrades are finished for Bahrain, just night lights with correct positioning and glow need to be done and pit settings need fixing.

Nordschleife is just a bastard of a track to update, more trees in one track than all AMS put together.

@jonilar I unfortunately have not come across any good cart tracks, although I haven't looked to be honest.

If you find any decent one's you can always send me a pm but they must have a good base to work from.

Only thing I can offer is my skin for karts.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/kart-shifter-125cc-mclaren-honda-livery.24002/

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Kart_a10

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/12/2018, 16:33

Can't tell you how much I hate this track and especially the first corner section rant
I did not even have a version of the track in my list.
And now you made me install it again... because it will obviously look a lot better.
tongue tongue tongue

Btw: I do like the new loading screen... nice touch thumbs

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Empty Barber GP

Post  Guest 6/12/2018, 19:15

Hi Climaxf1

The BarberGp edition you did is absolutely fantastic. The aesthetic change has made the track so much better. I wonder how an aethetic change to other tracks would change them. Sonoma and Leguna with green grass, one can only imagine. Im british but love a track based on its flow no matter where it is , but all leguna mods are bright white and ugly. Shame. Always look forward to your track updates. I see mention of Le Sarthe Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 6/12/2018, 20:24

rixamus wrote:Hi Climaxf1

The BarberGp edition you did is absolutely fantastic. The aesthetic change has made the track so much better.  I wonder how an aethetic change to other tracks would change them.  Sonoma and Leguna with green grass, one can only imagine.  Im british but love a track based on its flow no matter where it is , but all leguna mods are bright white and ugly. Shame.  Always look forward to your track updates. I see mention of Le Sarthe Very Happy cheers

Something I also don't like about most AMS tracks, even those uploaded by experienced modders os that that all use the same lighting and rgb colors. To me this makes a lot of the tracks look a bit washed out, almost cartoonish.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just prefer each track to have a bit of personality instead of them looking all generic.

I generally prefer more texture and color so will normally do my tracks based on a Spring/Summer type.

RGB colors for the track I go seasonal, if the track and race is hosted in winter then I go for colder colors and so on.

I think everybody has their own taste which makes every track something special if done right.

There will be a few more tracks coming, just patience, have fun with the other tracks so long.

As for Barber, it's supposed to have green grass and lush trees, if you Google the track all you see is green grass, why the original was done so dry I don't know.

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Barber10

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaudelio26 6/12/2018, 21:57

Accepting requests?

Carlos Gaudelio
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Sign2010
Gaudelio26
Gaudelio26

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 10/12/2018, 19:43

Gaudelio26 wrote:Accepting requests?

Generally no, I have a list of tracks that have a good base that I work from and am currently busy with some tracks now so I don't really have the time to start other things.

You can always send me a link of the track via pm and I can look at it, if and only if the tracks interests me and it's worth working on then I would be interested.

I like to stick to the tracks that I know that I will be racing on which I'm sure one could understand. To spend a lot of time on a track that I will not use doesn't really appeal to me.

Thanks!

Last edited by ClimaxF1 on 10/12/2018, 20:11; edited 2 times in total

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Empty Essington AMS

Post  ClimaxF1 10/12/2018, 19:56

Hi Guys

He we have another track where again I've done a full texture update and more.

I don't need to list all the updates, those who know my track work will know that every single texture has being looked at, reworked, redesigned or replaced and optimized. Some texture are scratch made.

Your common textures like tarmac, grass, racegroove and rumble strips have all being replaced.

New atmosphere, rgb and fog settings for the tracks.

Loading screens I've left as, one thing I can mention is that the shorter versions don't have racegroove for some reason. Anyone willing to help would be appreciated.

Wet version I've left as is except for all the new textures which all tracks use.

Have fun Smile

Download track here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nQYKefB7XPrrlp8AQayxf8HuDdY38M_p

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Essing10
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Essing11
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Essing12
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Essing13
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Essing14
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Essing15

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Empty Essington

Post  apex eatr 10/12/2018, 21:24

How very nice track Climax F1. I drive this in Rfactor. Like yours much better. Thank you.

apex eatr

Back to top Go down

Post  new0rder 10/12/2018, 21:42

Once more great work, thank you
new0rder
new0rder

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaudelio26 10/12/2018, 21:44

I was thinking about something underrated, but exciting, from Indy 2010-2013

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Saopaulo300_loading

Details on PM.

Thank you for the last update also

Carlos Gaudelio
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Sign2010
Gaudelio26
Gaudelio26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/12/2018, 05:04

ClimaxF1 wrote:Hi Guys

He we have another track where again I've done a full texture update and more.

I don't need to list all the updates, those who know my track work will know that every single texture has being looked at, reworked, redesigned or replaced and optimized. Some texture are scratch made.

Your common textures like tarmac, grass, racegroove and rumble strips have all being replaced.

New atmosphere, rgb and fog settings for the tracks.

Loading screens I've left as, one thing I can mention is that the shorter versions don't have racegroove for some reason. Anyone willing to help would be appreciated.

Wet version I've left as is except for all the new textures which all tracks use.

Have fun Smile

Download track here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nQYKefB7XPrrlp8AQayxf8HuDdY38M_p

I can help with the race groove and a few other AIW issues.

Back to top Go down

Post  skylineforever 11/12/2018, 14:50

ClimaxF1 wrote:Hi Guys

Some small things that I noticed. For some reason the solar panel bottom panels became rather dark with the last update, why, no clue.

Instead of just making them brighter I decided to make better one's

Another thing I noticed in a video is that the main grandstand roof edge is supposed to be off white and not orange.

Also fixed one of the banners.

Simply copy the new content into the tracks location and allow to overwrite.

File download size 1.39mb

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aKuDz-oHA-6SrFodvmgZ4PpjOtZ6GMXO

You would still need to have the main track installed which can be found further up.

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Zolder27
AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 5 Zolder28

a radical mod? Will it be possible to have the link please ? thanks

Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next