European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 10:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime23/3/2024, 23:11 by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 07:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 04:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 16:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 11:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 09:54 by Makarofu

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

+60
skylinemanning
Bad News
drr6
Dexter249
Shinra
gtracer123
Littlefysh
Sheepy
guiporsche
z1000a2
Jarodparker
Sylphide
trevelyan
pera666
courty89
Tibi
guibomba
haruo
X8X8X
ChaosZero
alexmezza
Mottois
the_racer
alphalead15
Alonsopower
PeteB
jr82
gle
Nebehr
Durge Driven
johnnyZ.
LeMansDriver22
brianspeake
Markano97
antoniog7772
shovas
Alessio_F1
pimmy
ernie2492
simspeed_racing
GTP_furinkazen
toto090369
Marco Masiero
suti
skeno
theravenousbeast
sit997
miuqana
bernie91
sopgt7
Cheeveer
repaban
new0rder
Crimson764
intelpower
angeleinma
matteo1974
Illy26
Petrus
Vanaja
64 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 Empty Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  GTP_furinkazen 15/11/2018, 17:37

intelpower wrote:regarding the privatters  some exceptions must be made with physics

- Matt Neal    nissan primera   at Donington 1999, Matt said that they managed to get their hands on some factory spec  but used tires which made all the difference

- the swedish private Audi A4 quattro no 16 Tobias Johansson    which beat ALL the factory cars start to finish in 2001 at Knurstorp

and if anyone know other examples of stand out privatters  beating factory cars  Question

we do have some weird situations in STW   with BMW  when one driver was factory backed (Christina Menzel) but the other was not (Leopold von bayern)     and this did show in the results

similar issues with STW 95 Mondeos ,  some were factory backed , others not despite being the same team

Neal's car was a 1998 STW Team Rosberg car.

Was STCC not because Manufacturer teams got banned from 4WD but instead just declared themselves Independents instead?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 Empty Re: [RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23

Post  GTP_furinkazen 15/11/2018, 19:30

Scream for me. Featuring new exterior sound.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 15/11/2018, 21:52

I love the work that you're putting into this. It's the best mod since TCL.

Chris Pimm

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 16/11/2018, 01:52

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Scream for me. Featuring new exterior sound.

Cannot wait the thrash the s*** out of this thing, sounds mega

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 16/11/2018, 08:06

A major complaint about V2 was the arrangements of gear ratios and gearboxes.

Well, here's a set of updated setups, ready to have gearbox data taken from for unique GRB files and new transmission ratio sets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 20/11/2018, 19:05

All sounds barring 1 diesel sound are now complete for ST cars, few minor tweaks for Group A machines left.

So have this as a little treat - Enjoy some preview audio of the Rouse-run Ford Mondeo Ghia in a 3 lapper at Donington with the upcoming FIA World Cup 1993 skin set. Full race onboard with 1 lap carving through from 30th to the top 15 and then dealing with some BMW's on Lap 2 before holding onto 9th on Lap 3 despite Yvan Muller's best efforts.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 23/11/2018, 08:25

>Nearly all transmissions fixed.
>Nearly all templates now in mod folder.
>Selected JTCC cars with low aero physics packages (not visual)

According to my mod tracker, we're at 69% complete right now......

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Mottois 23/11/2018, 09:15

GTP_furinkazen wrote:>Nearly all transmissions fixed.

Fine percentage to roll over lol!

Serge Monchamp [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mottois
Mottois

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 23/11/2018, 21:41

Mottois wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:>Nearly all transmissions fixed.

Fine percentage to roll over lol!
Nice

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter249 4/12/2018, 08:34

I think the Alfa tried to kill me on Hockenheim.

Daniel Bouchard
GTR2 Driver since I was 3
Former Keyboard Warrior.
Dexter249
Dexter249

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 16/12/2018, 08:47

HDD failed couple weeks back. Mod was saved. Expected to be back operational end of January.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 31/12/2018, 19:40

You may want to see this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 1/1/2019, 07:34

GTP_furinkazen wrote:You may want to see this...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hate to quote CinemaSins here but; "You may want to come look at this" cliche.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 Empty Thanks

Post  Guest 24/1/2019, 15:03

I have to thank you guys for all your hard work look forward to being able to play this mod Cheers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/1/2019, 19:20

Anyone doing online races with this mod? Please let me know as I need my racing fix Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 30/1/2019, 18:07

Work is officially back underway.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 31/1/2019, 17:04

So to reaffirm that we are back working on the new version of the mod...

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 31/1/2019, 17:13

SWEET! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 31/1/2019, 17:26

Amazing very nice good work

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 Empty BIG POST ALERT

Post  GTP_furinkazen 13/2/2019, 19:31

A slew of new updated shaders, including rims on the Renaults, camera's. and damage on WIP VEctra's. Also new backfire and some other random shots.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  drr6 14/2/2019, 04:08

Alex that damage system in the Vectra looks really good, great job with it. thumbs

Daniel Sanz
drr6
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 14/2/2019, 08:20

drr6 wrote:Alex that damage system in the Vectra looks really good, great job with it. thumbs

Minimum eight CAS (graphics) file variations for that car, it's proving quite the headache at the moment. coffee scratchin

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] SUPER TOURING WORLD 2.23 - Page 18 Empty https://www.facebook.com/FRMFuriRaceMods

Post  GTP_furinkazen 14/2/2019, 19:16

PHOTO SPECIAL - GRID WALKTHROUGH #1 - ToCA!

A walkthrough of the grid that would have faced every Playstation player in 1997, now all fully remastered for GTR2! ... Bonus at the end!

The Renault has experimental rim shaders by the way, and the Peugeot's are being recololoured for a future update...

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News 15/2/2019, 11:05

Looks great, thanks man!

Zoran Mikic
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning 15/2/2019, 11:23

Great work!! Smile

Love the amount of detail and dedication you are doing for this project.

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next