European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» GTWC Mod for gtr2 and motec display
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11/10/2024, 12:40 by Stoner

» [DATA] Real weather data for GTR2 original tracks and more 1979 - 2023
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4/10/2024, 22:08 by shovas

» [MOD] Real Weather for Crew Chief GTR2 Enhancements Plugin
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4/10/2024, 22:01 by shovas

» RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime3/10/2024, 12:56 by Jim Clark

» Hello From italy !!!!
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28/9/2024, 18:46 by Onofrio

» Argo JM16
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/9/2024, 18:39 by Vonbakker

» NASCAR 2005 (2004) Mod Question
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22/9/2024, 08:20 by Jonny6833

» Hallo Everyone!
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22/9/2024, 08:03 by foch

» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 17:55 by canois

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP

+28
repaban
So-Cal-Racing
PeteB
rildoh
intelpower
LeMansDriver22
Vanaja
angeleinma
racerm
Tano
oldman
Bad News
brianspeake
theravenousbeast
miuqana
skeno
sit997
skylineforever
pimmy
Maxellero
euroboss78
Steppi
alexmezza
Jarodparker
toto090369
GT Fan 8899
GTP_furinkazen
sopgt7
32 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 Empty BTCC TRACK PACK FINAL VERSION RELEASE!

Post  GTP_furinkazen 7/2/2017, 22:29

RELEASE: BTCC TRACKPACK 4.0 - THE FINAL VERSION.

12 months after I started messing about with Oulton Park and Knockhill for fun, I have finished my largest ever project. The BTCC TRACKPACK is finished. Download links to 3.0 will be deleted. So, what is new inbetween 3.0 and 4.0?

The first thing is a new track, an overhauled version of Pembrey for GTR2 with new AIW (JMadria) and road resurfacing as well as fixing some errors and making some spectators a little less suicidal.

Thruxton's transformation is complete with a period accurate pit exit that puts you right into the firing line of the oncoming field into the first corner. Also enjoy working on your cars in the new paddock area back of the track, fine tuned by JMadria.

Knockhill also has another tweak, as JMadria improves an already formidable AI into kerb hopping monsters. Over at Brands Hatch AI are going to be more offensive into Paddock Hill bend.

There's a lot more tinkering "under the hood" as well in 4.0. All championships GDB's have been checked with some errors fixed and adjusted, and certain events have been given there actual race weekend name from the period.

Everything's been bug tested, fixed, and done to death. A major thanks to contributors GTPorsche, RACECAR, Sylphide, RallyMorten, JMAdria for varying roles and this leaves just one thing left - download the 2 files, check that readme, and get racing.

PART 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PART 2

Furi - FRM MODDING TEAM

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 Empty Re: FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP

Post  angeleinma 7/2/2017, 22:41

Just downloading...
Thanks, Alex

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angeleinma
angeleinma

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 Empty Re: FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP

Post  Vanaja 8/2/2017, 00:06

Thank you thumps up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Seppo Lehtonen
Vanaja
Vanaja

Back to top Go down

Post  sit997 8/2/2017, 08:30

Thank you thumps up
sit997
sit997

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 9/2/2017, 15:26

Thank you very much for this great job... thumbs

I have a little issue : I can't find the national layout in track selection.

Only available :
- Silverstone Grand Prix 90s
- Silverstone International 90s

Is it just me or anyone else has this problem ?

Well thanks in advance for reply... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 10/2/2017, 11:19

Seems I'm the only one in trouble with National layout.

Thanks anyway !!!

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  LeMansDriver22 10/2/2017, 18:26

Thank you for your Dubai 2017 track!
Great to see more cars on track, than by the original track from GTR2.

Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22
LeMansDriver22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/2/2017, 20:31

"Everything's been bug tested, fixed, and done to death. "

Not completely, Brands GP has an issue were some cars can't leave the pits, they just sit there. It always seems to be the same pit. The first pit also has an issue but that is ok as you can push the cars and they start moving. This is especially a big issue in qualifying as the car in question doesn't set a time and the grid is randomised, leave production cars at the front, and the touring cars at the back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/2/2017, 20:52

Same issue at Knockhill, and here the cars get knocked and get damaged.

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 22/2/2017, 18:37

LarsonFan42 wrote:"Everything's been bug tested, fixed, and done to death. "

Not completely, Brands GP has an issue were some cars can't leave the pits, they just sit there. It always seems to be the same pit. The first pit also has an issue but that is ok as you can push the cars and they start moving. This is especially a big issue in qualifying as the car in question doesn't set a time and the grid is randomised, leave production cars at the front, and the touring cars at the back.

Never encountered this bug myself, anyone else here with the same issue?

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 15/3/2017, 13:21

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

it's  shitty Simbin programing  specific to GTL/ GTR2     that can be exarbated by some tracks    , mods with low powered cars  often have it  ,  the AI simply doesn't stay on gas pedal  long enough and car doesn't move out of garage

GTP_furinkazen  this bug appears only if you let the natural session progress or time acceleration   , if you use SKIP session this bug doesn't show up  Evil or Very Mad

what it helps is  to try to set lower 1st default gear for the AI  ,    and also experiment with this line in ENG file  LaunchRPMLogic=(6000.0, 7000.0)   maybe with other  figures it works   with more torque

, if it's track specific   it ususaly cos the garage exit is in a slope      and a lower 1st gear may be not enough, if the problematic car has it on default SImbin track like Monza/ Imola etc   torque is too low on the launch RPM and 1st gear too high

what it defentely helps is more torque on the AI launch range but that would require editing the ENG files  so would be the very last thing to do Rolling Eyes

the first thing to experiment is to see if it's just a certain model of car affected or    all do it

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 15/3/2017, 22:25

intelpower wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:

it's  shitty Simbin programing  specific to GTL/ GTR2     that can be exarbated by some tracks    , mods with low powered cars  often have it  ,  the AI simply doesn't stay on gas pedal  long enough and car doesn't move out of garage

GTP_furinkazen  this bug appears only if you let the natural session progress or time acceleration   , if you use SKIP session this bug doesn't show up  Evil or Very Mad

what it helps is  to try to set lower 1st default gear for the AI  ,    and also experiment with this line in ENG file  LaunchRPMLogic=(6000.0, 7000.0)   maybe with other  figures it works   with more torque

, if it's track specific   it ususaly cos the garage exit is in a slope      and a lower 1st gear may be not enough, if the problematic car has it on default SImbin track like Monza/ Imola etc   torque is too low on the launch RPM and 1st gear too high

what it defentely helps is more torque on the AI launch range but that would require editing the ENG files  so would be the very last thing to do Rolling Eyes

the first thing to experiment is to see if it's just a certain model of car affected or    all do it

Is this why at default Spa cars often get stuck in the pits?

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 15/3/2017, 23:50

you can check what I mean if you switch into a AI car , it revs up  to the launch RPM   clutch is let go  and if car moves just a little or not at all the Ai doesn't continue to accelerate  it just let's go....

it's just shitty Simbin programing, I have't seen this issue   with a single Rfactor mod

if it moves just a bit  the car is  teleported   back into pit garage space  and must start over     the result  AI cars dont' t go out to practice

there was a discussion here and the most fail safe way was more torque in ENG file for the launch but dunno if maybe a shorter first gear might be enough   Rolling Eyes

on the other hand if it's just one garage at Brands GP maybe check if the garage exit is in a upwards slope and maybe somehow edit the track so it isn't anymore ? Question

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  rildoh 16/3/2017, 02:49

thumbs
rildoh
rildoh

Back to top Go down

Post  PeteB 17/3/2017, 15:48

Thanks for the STW and BTCC track packs. Love how you changed them up to represent the era for the Super Touring mod.

Off to try them out.

Peter Burrows, Canada

PeteB

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 11/4/2017, 23:26

A version 4.0 update is in the works!

"But you said this was the last one?"

Yep, but a true craftsman never stops - this should be when done a small (in file size) update focusing on a couple AIW and GDB tweaks.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 Empty RELEASE: MACAU 90s

Post  GTP_furinkazen 16/4/2017, 14:01

RELEASE: Macau 90s for GTR2!

An Easter treat for a project that was delayed for months due too many AI issues... finally Macau Guia 90s is out for GTR2 enjoy!

CHANGELOG: Macau 90s (Original Track base Community Modders version)
~New marshals
~Repainted trackside barriers
~Removal of some barriers and catchfences to reflect the period Macau look.
~Addition of Race07 cams by PatrickRamirez
~AIW changes by Jmadria that fix AI issues and improve performance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 18/4/2017, 20:30

Thank you... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 18/4/2017, 22:00

Make sure at Turn 2 you don't have 9 car pile ups like me affraid What a Face

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  So-Cal-Racing 19/4/2017, 01:03

If Alex doesn't mind here's a wide screen LOD for the 1990's Macao track

If Your playing GTR2 at 1920 X 1080 this will look normal

Terry Rupocinski
So-Cal-Racing
So-Cal-Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 19/4/2017, 12:11

So-Cal-Racing wrote:If Alex doesn't mind here's a wide screen LOD for the 1990's Macao track

If Your playing GTR2 at 1920 X 1080 this will look normal

I'm going to somepoint re-update the file with your new lighting, and i'll stick this in as an alternate LOD Cool

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 2/6/2017, 01:40

I'm leaving you all for a couple weeks due to (planned) personal commitments... this is some of what is to come in July (with more news later this month) for all you Super Touring Car fanatics... Take it easy until then! #Furi

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 4 Empty WIP: LE MANS 2017!

Post  GTP_furinkazen 21/6/2017, 17:16

WIP: Le Mans 2017!

Editing the 2016 Le Mans layout with correct barrier changes and run-off areas as well as other performance-increasing fps. Working only on track layout, sponsorship and banners for a later date.

Requiring the following at the moment - all of which are beyond my talents (help please?)

~Michelin Scoring Tower
~Blue/yellow striped tarmac textures
~AIW tweaks.

If you can help, Inbox me please!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 16/10/2017, 23:07

Thank you for you work tongue
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  z1000a2 5/8/2018, 17:59

Thank you

z1000a2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next