European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 15:53 by why_not_simracer

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP

+28
repaban
So-Cal-Racing
PeteB
rildoh
intelpower
LeMansDriver22
Vanaja
angeleinma
racerm
Tano
oldman
Bad News
brianspeake
theravenousbeast
miuqana
skeno
sit997
skylineforever
pimmy
Maxellero
euroboss78
Steppi
alexmezza
Jarodparker
toto090369
GT Fan 8899
GTP_furinkazen
sopgt7
32 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 Empty Re: FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP

Post  GTP_furinkazen 10/11/2016, 22:07

Steppi wrote:Thank you for Wunstorf, but I have a problem with 97 layout.
The AI doesn`t drive out of the pits, they drive to the end of the pitlane and then get back and stand somewhere around in the pits.
Can you have a look please?

Thank you!
Steppi

What session does this happen with? We had problems with getting AI to recognize pit exits but no issues on my beta version.

euroboss78 wrote:They're going to other German racing circuits? For example Zweibrucken, Lahr

Those two have not been made sadly. However tomorrow night you will be seeing some action at German tracks with the release of the STW pack Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 Empty Re: FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP

Post  Steppi 11/11/2016, 07:54

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
The AI doesn`t drive out of the pits, they drive to the end of the pitlane and then get back and stand somewhere around in the pits.

Thank you!
Steppi

What session does this happen with? We had problems with getting AI to recognize pit exits but no issues on my beta version.

It happens in every Session, practice, qualifying and after pitstops during the race

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stefan Kögel
Steppi
Steppi

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 12/11/2016, 11:37

Steppi wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:

Thank you!
Steppi

It happens in every Session, practice, qualifying and after pitstops during the race

Right i've sent a PM to the guy who did the AIW (jmadria) asking to check it out as since your post some other people have also reported it to me.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero 12/11/2016, 12:33

I've checked it, solution is easy, you have to change names for xpitin and xpitout files Wink

Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 15/11/2016, 11:18

Maxellero wrote:I've checked it, solution is easy, you have to change names for xpitin and xpitout files Wink
You have a PM Smile

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 Empty Coming Soon!

Post  GTP_furinkazen 20/11/2016, 19:52

It has been a little quiet lately. Wunstorf had a couple bugs found post-release that affected both the standalone published version and the unreleased track-pack for STW. However for the next two weeks things are about to pick up in a major way...

PROGRESS:
~Wunstorf Fix / Update - AWAITING UPLOAD
~STW TrackPack V1.0
~BTCC TrackPack V3.0
~A little trip or two to the other side of the world Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 Empty Wunstorf 1.1 uploaded!

Post  GTP_furinkazen 21/11/2016, 01:08

Wunstorf 1.1 uploaded!

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 21/11/2016, 01:20

GTP_furinkazen wrote:~A little trip or two to the other side of the world Wink
Australia & Japan?

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 21/11/2016, 14:26

pimmy wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:~A little trip or two to the other side of the world Wink
Australia & Japan?
I was thinking the 1000 and the Guia...

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 Empty STW TRACKPACK 1994-1999 RELEASED

Post  GTP_furinkazen 21/11/2016, 19:12

FINALLY. It is here!

The german STW series was the 1990's Super Touring series of Germany and perhaps the best supported series outside of Britain worldwide. Over 6 years, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Ford, Honda, Nissan, Opel, and Peugeot all had factory entries of anything from 2-4 cars each and other unique independent entries from Toyota and Mitsubishi. There was innovation as well, with Nissan and Ford trialing unique 4x4 versions of there standard contenders at times.

This pack brings all the tracks of this immensely intense series, complete with full championship files for full accurate sprint and feature events, and points systems. The circuits included are as follows. All credit goes to the original uploaders of these tracks - tweaks I have made to the track 3D model are mentioned below:

ASSEN - National Layout

AVUS - Ground-up reworking of the NR2003 conversion, with adjusted DDS texture files from GTPorsche, and completely new collision detection around the whole track)

HOCKENHEIM - 1988 version, with GP and National layouts - no camera's exist for the National version... yet...

MISANO - 2001 version before track tweaks.

NORISRING - Adjusted textures by GTPorsche and re-edit of shading and front straight barriers

NURBURGRING - 1999 GP - Cannot find any pre Arena section version of the Nurburgring shorter layout, so GP is 2nd best.

OESTERREICHRING - A legendary track, from GPC79 version

OSCHERLEBEN - GTR2 original track with full HD texture pack applied, AIW patches and CAM file updates.

SACHSENRING.

SALZBURGRING - Re-modelling of the modern version, so yes the chicane is there! However there is less fencing around and the Red Bull barricade has been removed.

SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS - 1988 version edit with AIW patch.

WUNSTORF - Full Race07 conversion by myself, new AIW by jmadria.

ZANDVOORT.

ZOLDER.

Enjoy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  skylineforever 21/11/2016, 19:21

Many thanks Very Happy

Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Steppi 21/11/2016, 20:02

Thank you, great addition to Supertouring mod

Stefan Kögel
Steppi
Steppi

Back to top Go down

Post  sit997 21/11/2016, 20:11

Thank you
sit997
sit997

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 21/11/2016, 20:40

thank you so much for this stw trackpack. Cool
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 21/11/2016, 21:37

would it be possible to make a second version for the AVUS with a tighter chicane like they used in 1994?

skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 21/11/2016, 21:49

skeno wrote:would it be possible to make a second version for the AVUS with a tighter chicane like they used in 1994?

I had no idea that existed, certainly, be something to look at if nothing more thumbs

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  miuqana 22/11/2016, 04:42

Thank you!

João Anaquim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

FRM FURI RACE MODS - LE MANS 2017 WIP - Page 2 Empty TOMORROW:

Post  GTP_furinkazen 22/11/2016, 11:59

What's this for I wonder? scratch

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  sopgt7 22/11/2016, 14:30

Thank you very much for the STW track pack.
Smile

Soporan Vlad

sopgt7
sopgt7

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 22/11/2016, 17:58

GTP_furinkazen wrote:What's this for I wonder? scratch

Bathurst thumps up

Thanks for your work ! Just one question, what is possible to do on your server ?

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 22/11/2016, 22:12

Nice job on the STW tracks but a couple of issues:

Invisible wall just before the end of sector 1 at Salzburgring. On the left side grass only:

Headlights make the track darker at Misano:

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 23/11/2016, 00:48

pimmy wrote:Nice job on the STW tracks but a couple of issues:

Invisible wall just before the end of sector 1 at Salzburgring. On the left side grass only:

Headlights make the track darker at Misano:

Damn thought I had removed all the invisible walls lol! I'll wait until weekend and release a hotfix if any other errors are reported. Misano issue I don't know about, think it was with the original download...

Jarodparker wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:What's this for I wonder? scratch

Bathurst  thumps up

Thanks for your work ! Just one question, what is possible to do on your server ?

My server is a motorsports and gaming discussion channel, with text channels and voice servers. Large majority of the members at first date back to my Gran Turismo online racing days years ago but i'm trying to grow it in general for all people Smile

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 24/11/2016, 00:21

I've just seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been released for rFactor. Has the correct last corners for that time. Smile

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 24/11/2016, 17:35

Thank you for this trackpack, however Sachsenring CTD's the game for me.

This line in the trace may help.

steward.cpp 1397: Could not find light "PTLIT02"

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 24/11/2016, 22:55

LarsonFan42 wrote:Thank you for this trackpack, however Sachsenring CTD's the game for me.

This line in the trace may help.

steward.cpp  1397: Could not find light "PTLIT02"

Ok, missing texture somehow when packing. This both Sachsenring and Feature version?

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next