European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 31 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 31 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 31 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 31 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 31 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 31 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 31 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 31 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 31 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  jr82 16/12/2016, 14:12

Jarodparker wrote:Jr82, if you want to do good video, download fraps and trashreg  Wink

theravenousbeast wrote:Jr82 try lowering the AI to AI collision rate.

Lionel, looking forward to see what you do with the tyres. bounce

A little tease for waiting ^^ ! I don't works on GTR the week-end because I'm in the top 100 world at trackmania and when your are at this rank, you have just 3 hours the sundays on special server for grow up your rank Mad

I know AI isn't perfect but it's not finished and I know what to do. The AIgripmulti not works for fixed this little bug, it's in others lines for AI

Otherwise, with humans drivers, the tyres is finished at 100% and I know you love the BMW. I have added a 5th number after "1.xxx" at roaddrygrip for having the best balance for the traction on the ground.

Cars become more difficult to control but when you understand how the car work, you have more possibility to drift or sliding for winning time or just having fun. The laptime of  98 cars at Spa is between 2.28-2.29 when in real the pole at 24h of Spa in 1997 is 2.29.7xx but car at 24h is less perform than STW for doing 24h and the pole isn't the priority in 24h race, and I don't think drivers take the last chicane like me lol ...

GTP : I'm interest to see that !
how you get them to race like that?

p.s i not fussed about vid quality i was just wanted to give an example of what i am talking about Wink

jr82

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  theravenousbeast 16/12/2016, 15:25

Wow the AI round Donington look pretty racy to me! That's awesome. If you could post the AI settings in your .PLR file as well so there's no differences.

I would've preferred onboards for the Spa laps though, can't see the steering input otherwise. But still, looking forward to it. cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 17/12/2016, 09:06

My PLR files for AI :

AI Driver Strength="109"
AI Power Calibration="0" // Adjustments with AI strength (0=none, or add the following: 1=power, 2=gearing, 4=fuel)
AI Additional Fuel Mult="0.97000" // Additional fuel multiplier for AIs because of their driving style
AI Brake Power Usage="0.98000" // Fraction of theoretical brake power that AI attempt to use
AI Brake Grip Usage="0.97000" // Fraction of theoretical brake grip that AI attempt to use
AI Corner Grip Usage="0.93000" // Fraction of theoretical cornering grip that AI attempt to use
AI Max Load="40000.00000" // Maximum total load to set up theoretical performance tables
AI Min Radius="20.00000" // Minimum radius turn to set up theoretical performance tables
AI to AI Collision Rate="20" // Detection rate per second (1-40) for AI-to-AI collisions

I do this race just with psycho AI and tyres V2 ! But the game isn't stupid, if tyres grow up the possibility in drivability for human, it grow up the possibility for AI. I just need to give best grip of fwd AI in braking for reduce the number of collision and rwd need a very little more stability.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 17/12/2016, 11:46

that's default settings.
just under those lines is "ai realism" which defaults to "1.00000".
any idea what it does with higher or lower settings?
as a matter of interest, what do you have as draft setting in the championship files?
the mod came with draftdrop off .195 with the leader/follower lines set at 1.7, i not entirely sure what the last 2 lines do etc. draftdropoff is higher value - stronger draft but it does have side effects.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 17/12/2016, 13:24

AI Realism="2.00000"

I don't know the effect ! Maybe 0 is normal AI, 1=angry, 2=psycho ?!

In my championship, I have the same draft of btcc. I have just change btcc in wtcc, added track and choose the cars. My game is totally default setting, just the tyre V2 and 46 cars on grid !

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 17/12/2016, 18:24

Jarodparker wrote:AI Realism="2.00000"

In my championship, I have the same draft of btcc. I have just change btcc in wtcc, added track and choose the cars. My game is totally default setting, just the tyre V2 and 46 cars on grid !

AI Realism is aggressiveness, correct.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 18/12/2016, 00:28

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

AI  Realism is aggressiveness, correct.
whats the highest u can set it at? Wink

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 18/12/2016, 12:25

jr82 wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:

AI  Realism is aggressiveness, correct.
whats the highest u can set it at? Wink

2.0 = Psychotic.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 19/12/2016, 19:13

What is the width of tyres in real life ? For fwd, rwd, 4wd, wet and dry ?

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 19/12/2016, 20:36

Jarodparker wrote:What is the width of tyres in real life ? For fwd, rwd, 4wd, wet and dry ?

This here should be useful

Link

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 19/12/2016, 20:52

theravenousbeast wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:What is the width of tyres in real life ? For fwd, rwd, 4wd, wet and dry ?

This here should be useful

Link

Thanks thumps up

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 22/12/2016, 05:22

with the AI "racing/overtaking" etc.
they are fine on the "silverstone collection" track (found on another forum)
i am not sure what is in the AIW file that allows them to race very well with each other on that track as i don't understand what the lines in the files represent etc.
let me know if you'd like a link to the track to see if anyone understands the files etc.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 31 Empty Opel Astra 1994 SATCC South Africa

Post  Phillip Kruger 25/12/2016, 18:55

Hi Guys, hope you are all well

Can somebody help, it seems like the skin of the Opels in 1994 is over the Windscreen?
Phillip Kruger
Phillip Kruger

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 25/12/2016, 21:32

Phillip Kruger wrote:Hi Guys, hope you are all well

Can somebody help, it seems like the skin of the Opels in 1994 is over the Windscreen?

The little Astra? I have that issue as well.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 26/12/2016, 10:43

Some of the Astra skins have the wrong interior window texture

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 28/12/2016, 01:47

Been a while since i posted skins.Here are some previews of my version of the 1997 Procar.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last year on the 31st of December i released the 1994 Procar for Race 07.Like i did last year, i will release the pack on December 31st.A little note:i haven't forgotten the white wheels on the pug Razz

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 28/12/2016, 17:41

really like that Mondeo Very Happy

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 28/12/2016, 20:56

intelpower wrote:really like that Mondeo Very Happy
Yeahh i also like the #3 audi.Its a blend of the traditional red rings livery with the red and white belgian audi club livery.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 28/12/2016, 21:20

nice previews markano.

how many cars will be in this skinpack?
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 28/12/2016, 21:27

skeno wrote:nice previews markano.

how many cars will be in this skinpack?
Remus's pack had 10 cars.My version will have every entry apart from the golf and the carina that raced in zolder due to lack of material.If you find photos of the carina please send them over. Very Happy Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 28/12/2016, 22:31

Nice work Markano thumps up

Tyres V2 isn't finish yet because I have decided to reworking all type of tyres and not just the slick. I don't know where come from wet tyres of the mod but they are completly false. Just a little exemple, the width of tyres for fwd is 240mm at front and 280mm at rear ! scratch

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/12/2016, 00:25

Jarodparker wrote:Nice work Markano thumps up

Tyres V2 isn't finish yet because I have decided to reworking all type of tyres and not just the slick. I don't know where come from wet tyres of the mod but they are completly false. Just a little exemple, the width of tyres for fwd is 240mm at front and 280mm at rear ! scratch

I'll work on getting that information across to you...

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 29/12/2016, 01:22

For your new engine ?

If you want I give you in PM the work I have doing ? Slick is finished with AI and human, intermediate is finished for human, wet is finished for human, monsoon isn't finished.

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 29/12/2016, 01:53

Jarodparker wrote:For your new engine ?

If you want I give you in PM the work I have doing ? Slick is finished with AI and human, intermediate is finished for human, wet is finished for human, monsoon isn't finished.

No, you have PM Smile

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 29/12/2016, 08:47

The wet tyres probably came from a default GTR2 GT1 car, I've made no changes based on testing to wet tyres whatsoever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next