European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 11:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 16:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 16:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 10:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 06:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 21:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 16:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 25 I_icon_minitime29/3/2024, 04:53 by sandersk

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  alexmezza 16/11/2016, 03:31

Markano97 wrote:Does anyone have a photo of  Tom Kristensen's 1994 Carina ?

I think it was a Corona... Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  alexmezza 16/11/2016, 03:53

You can see this black corona at 6:29 :

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 16/11/2016, 04:09

Well unfortunately i will not be able to have every sponsor for this car.Obviously i can't see clearly the skirt logos but they are probably the same as the jtcc car.Thanks btw Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 16/11/2016, 06:19

alexmezza wrote:
Markano97 wrote:Does anyone have a photo of  Tom Kristensen's 1994 Carina ?

I think it was a Corona... Wink

Carina or Corona. it's a different name for the same car Toyota T190. I think it's just were you live which name is used. Unfortunately no photo.

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 16/11/2016, 17:36

Add on car for BTCC 1991...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 16/11/2016, 18:24

simspeed_racing wrote:Add on car for BTCC 1991...

Wow!! finally my favourite Galant is on the way!! What a Face
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 16/11/2016, 22:35

Physics question:

for what reason are there a diffuser section in each .hdc file? What difference does it make for a car's performance? What difference does it make for a car's "feel"?

Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 16/11/2016, 23:22

Cheeveer wrote:Physics question:

for what reason are there a diffuser section in each .hdc file? What difference does it make for a car's performance? What difference does it make for a car's "feel"?

I may be wrong but diffuser is as I know in GT cars rear and everybody aerodynamics, critical for stability.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Philipp3112 16/11/2016, 23:33

GTP_furinkazen wrote:STW Trackpack release tomorrow.

When will you release this Trackpack Question

Philipp Schramm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 17/11/2016, 00:35

NICE

in Rfactor this thing exists   but would require B-pillar moved forward,   a boot  and rear roof  section modeled  on it ..  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Bilder hochladen

to turn into this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kostenloses Bilderhosting

there is actually a correct 3D model but costs 130 $ and I assume it's too high poly anyway

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 17/11/2016, 04:03

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Cheeveer wrote:Physics question:

I may be wrong but diffuser is as I know in GT cars rear and everybody aerodynamics, critical for stability.

Yes, but I'm not sure these cars had underbody aerodynamics, not all of them at least.

Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 17/11/2016, 04:14

The RACE07 S2000 cars had diffuser parameters in their HDC files and the physics originally derive from those but removing that section doesn't seem to have much effect.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 17/11/2016, 04:37

Philipp3112 wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:STW Trackpack release tomorrow.

When will you release this Trackpack Question

Was supposed to be last week but found a bug at Wunstorf. Waiting on a couple files to be sent to me to fix the bug. Otherwise it is ready to go.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 17/11/2016, 05:11

intelpower wrote:

NICE

in Rfactor this thing exists   but would require B-pillar moved forward,   a boot  and rear roof  section modeled  on it ..  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Bilder hochladen

to turn into this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kostenloses Bilderhosting

there is actually a correct 3D model but costs 130 $ and I assume it's too high poly anyway

I give you some tips before you search for models

I don't know you but I don't pay $130 for a model

So, what you can do? I give you an example with this car

1.- The 3D model exist? search in google.
Yes, but is expensive
2.- Search the model in google 3d sketchup
No model
3.- Another game?
Yes, rfactor, but is a Hatchback. We need a 4 door sedan
4.- Here is the real tip, search what car is similar or share plataform? Wikipedia is very usefull
Chevrolet Kadett/Ipanema, Vauxhall Astra II/Belmont, Daewoo Le Mans/Cielo/Nexia
5.- Search all this model in another game or free 3d model
You can find the Daewoo Cielo, is the same car with different front

So, you have the 80% of the car done,

The front of the rfactor Kadett, and the sides and back of the D.Cielo

Is easy, you can make a brand new car!! you can find a lot of tutorials on youtube.

With patience and time all is possible, I learn with tutorials make a lot of models like that

If you need help, I'm here, ask anything you want

Good luck

Diego

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 17/11/2016, 05:48

you're making a mistake

the Cielo was not a straight copy of the Kadett E , different body

the straight copy was called Daewoo Le Mans and Daewoo Racer

and I checked the IGCD ( Internet games car data base) there es no such model

checked for the GTA games there are a bunch of Kadett E but no sedan version , just hatchbacks and a low poly estate

also checked World Racing mods, they also have just a hatchback Kadett

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 17/11/2016, 07:37

Intelpower
I don't want start a discussion. I try give an example.
Cielo/ racer. Is the same.

Nothing is free. If you want to spend money, its ok
If not, you have to spend time.

I repeat.
If someone want to try and need help. I'm here

Sorry for my english

Diego

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 17/11/2016, 12:03

It won't be appearing anyway and its not much of a loss, 1 not particularly good looking car that didn't do a full season and only raced in the UK. The Rover is missing too but again no loss, it did 1 start and something like 6 DNS.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 17/11/2016, 14:43

Maybe it is not such a good idea to "suggest" any existing models. The commercial ones are usually of the road-going cars and require a lot of changes to turn them into race cars, including but not limited to reducing poly count. For an accomplished modder it might be even easier and definitely more rewarding to make a new model than do this. And even for non-commercial ones more often than not there would be a creator who is not too happy about his work being adopted for some other game. Who is going to cop the blame then? Mod authors surely - not those who made the suggestion, however well-meant!

I personally tend to abstain from making suggestions along these lines although believe me I could come up with heaps of great ideas that *I* would like to see in the game but am too lazy to do myself.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 17/11/2016, 19:37

It's not necessary to add the belmont/kadett.It was a slow car and not particularly pretty either.The same could be said for the galant but that was already made for another mod and was pretty much ready.I'm sure that had the rover and the belmont/kadett been available in their proper state then they would have been added to the pack. Very Happy Focus should be kept on the WIP's for now in my opninion. Smile Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 17/11/2016, 19:50

Looks great thumbs

For the Belmont, why not taking opel astra, cuting the front and adding the front of belmont 3 doors ?!

129$ for 3d model of ugly belmont, lol ... The guy who sell that at this price is out of brain !

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 18/11/2016, 02:32

In need of help.Do you know what the logo on the hood is??

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 18/11/2016, 03:06

4WD or FWD..?

And how about Rouse's Corolla..?

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 18/11/2016, 04:37

Markano97 wrote:In need of help.Do you know what the logo on the hood is??

Carlos Rodrigues car ?

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 18/11/2016, 05:03

Yes i need to make it for macau but i don't know the logo on the hood.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 18/11/2016, 14:46

The Galant is FWD at the minute but I have no idea what the BTCC version really was. The Corolla won't be made I don't think. I am not a 3D model maker, all I can do is work with existing models and make small changes in 3Dsimed.
There are 20 plus models already in this mod anyway so more than enough and as I said before over 1400 skins .

I hope to have BTCC 1991-1993 released soon, I'm just working on the engine and HDC files as the existing ones were just place holders that weren't tested for comparative performance.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next