European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 24 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 24 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 24 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 24 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 24 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 24 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 24 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 24 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 24 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Nebehr 9/11/2016, 10:57

white but not quite [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 9/11/2016, 16:44

Regarding Ian Khan's cavalier wanted to keep the colour the same as the 1994 skin.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 10/11/2016, 22:08

STW Trackpack release tomorrow.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 11/11/2016, 02:08

GTP_furinkazen wrote:STW Trackpack release tomorrow.

Thanks Smile

I have finishing the fix for FWD tyres !

I have adding the radius of ancient tyres and I have fix the probleme of heating. For joypad/keyboard player, I think the best setup for steering lock setup is 7 or 7.5° depending on track.

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/11/2016, 13:55

Hi everyone!
I've found a video of JTCC 1996 Ford Mondeo N88. Here:
I know that JTCC skins are already done, but maybe you will be interested.

Last edited by hm9r5z on 11/11/2016, 23:16; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 11/11/2016, 17:14

ESTC 2001 pack nearly ready for release - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 11/11/2016, 18:14

ESTC 2001 pack uploaded as part of the CIVT pack.
Skins originally by fatland pony and later converted to the new models by totenkopf. I have remade some cars completely, given all cars new windows and number plates, reworked talent files and changed rim styles for most cars.
New HDCs for the Alfa Romeos and the BMWs (adding 40kg) specific to 2000-2001 which seemed to work out well in testing.

Also in the main download folder there are some optional test tyres, they include the updated FWD by Jarodparker and a small change the the 4WD AI multigrip. These are for testing only, you can get the old tyres back by downloading the 1.5 update again.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 12/11/2016, 18:25

I'm currently packing the skins in gtr files.One thing i didn't post is some previews of the 1991 season so here goes:

Have a nice weekend!!

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 12/11/2016, 18:33

Very nice... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Philipp3112 12/11/2016, 19:57

This Mod are better and better and better and ......... thumbs lol! drive

Philipp Schramm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 13/11/2016, 14:31

Hmm....i'm just going to leave this here, as a hint for what's to follow coffee

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 13/11/2016, 15:07

Macau... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tano 13/11/2016, 15:12

bounce

Gianni Muzio
Tano
Tano

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 13/11/2016, 20:48

Markano97 wrote:I'm currently packing the skins in gtr files.One thing i didn't post is some previews of the 1991 season so here goes:
looks great.

what version of oulton park is that?
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 13/11/2016, 21:44

skeno wrote:
Markano97 wrote:I'm currently packing the skins in gtr files.One thing i didn't post is some previews of the 1991 season so here goes:
looks great.

what version of oulton park is that?

Oulton International from the BTCC trackpack v2,7 Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 14/11/2016, 03:11

I have new fwd and rwd tyres for AI. I think actual rwd tyre is so fast with actual fwd tyres and test 4wd tyres. For fwd, I think AI is better because with actual fwd tyre, the AI bug is almost fixed but AI have always a little too much oversteer in low corner. It's because rear AI grip is better of front AI grip when it's the reverse with human driver. I have change that for the AI having much grip on front tyre.

I have see little bug in the game :

- "control" section is missing in BMW_ST_1998.hdc

-"control" section is wrong between Chrysler Stratus and all others fwd.

- BMW E30 need the same steering lock of other car because actually the minimum possible in the setup is 10° and I explose tyres in 2 lap. In my game I have add the same setup of other cars in the .hdc

- The road rear wing of laguna 94 isn't painted

- Toyota chaser 1998 Sekiya with tiger not work. She work with AI but not with human driver when chaser of Julian Bailey works fine.

- The interior of Julian Bailey 1998 chaser have bug

I think we need 2 version of M3 E30 because actually this time at spa is 2.28.0xx when I'm in 2.25.2xx with Ford Sierra. I think we need big engine version for Will Hoy and others drivers in 91-92 and a incup version for ASTC, FFSA ect ... I think the good setup is +15 in all line of torque in the .eng

I have multiples ideas for fictionnal cars, why not Mercedes 190e with road wing as in TCL mod and just changing the genstring for a version or other ?
I have thinking of renault 21 4x4 because the model exist in TCL and I don't think it's the car who need the most of work. And 4x4 like old FFSA supertouring.
Another car I have thinking is Alfa 75 who come from the same mod of BMW E30 in WTCC 1987 mod.
Another car I have thinking it's mercedes class c from DTM 1994 but I know it's a big work for transform a dtm in supertouring.
The last car I have thinking is a "fun car", it's the citroen BX who come from TCL mod. The last built of the car is 1994 ans she have 4 doors.

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 14/11/2016, 17:01

- The Laguna wing will be painted when the early seasons are added to the BTCC pack.

- The BMW M3 will get a 2nd HDC for BTCC pack, the current phyisics are mostly unchanged from WTCC87 mod.

- I will fix HDC, I don't think any cars used BMW 1998 though.

- I have tried all Chasers and none have that problem, none CTD and I don't have Julian Bailey 1998 anyway.

-Those add on fictional cars - probably not from me.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmee 14/11/2016, 22:57

Is anyone working on the HSCC Super Touring Car Championship for 2016 yet? If not I will make it my duty!

James Smee
Suffolk, UK

jsmee
jsmee

https://facebook.com/Smeedesigns

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 14/11/2016, 23:45

jsmee wrote:Is anyone working on the HSCC Super Touring Car Championship for 2016 yet? If not I will make it my duty!

Not that i know of,feel free to get started Very Happy Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 15/11/2016, 08:35

No but a lot of the cars existing cars can be used again and a few of the newer cars are made for the original period championships , the 92 and Benson & Hedges BMWs for example, and just need a few changes.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 15/11/2016, 11:17

jsmee wrote:Is anyone working on the HSCC Super Touring Car Championship for 2016 yet? If not I will make it my duty!

I'm also wondering if we will get 2014...

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 15/11/2016, 14:28

I assume there's been some kind of delay, but if it is just so that I have missed something, where can I find this? Smile

Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 15/11/2016, 14:50

Cheeveer wrote:

I assume there's been some kind of delay, but if it is just so that I have missed something, where can I find this? Smile

Wunstorf had a bug in the solo release so I decided to hold off the trackpack release until it is fixed. Just waiting on the fixed file.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  jsmee 15/11/2016, 20:25

simspeed_racing wrote:No but a lot of the cars  existing cars  can be used again and a few of the newer cars are made for the original  period championships , the 92 and Benson & Hedges BMWs for example, and just need a few changes.

This is how I did most of the 2015 liveries. I may need help from skinners to save time in places. I'll start working on it, I have an entry list.

2014 will be another plan at some point, but only after 2016 is done.

James Smee
Suffolk, UK

jsmee
jsmee

https://facebook.com/Smeedesigns

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 15/11/2016, 21:03

Regarding the macau pack, i will get back to it this weekend.Does anyone have a photo of Tom Kristensen's 1994 Carina??If anyone has any photos especially from the 1998-1999 races please send them to me. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next