European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 24/7/2016, 23:35

Finished the 1999 FFSA grid.Starting on the 2000 season soon. Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  intelpower 25/7/2016, 00:02

in 2000 French   series no 5 Peuegot pretty sure it was same as no 1 and 6 but no pic , maybe put a BLACK  banner on it?

the 96-02  French series one thing is easy, they are all privateers   Laughing

speaking of privateers / Works cars for STCC 96-97 a bit irrelevant as they didn't have a Independents trophy yet  but for accuracy sake I would say works backed  cars were

- Volvo 850 of Flash Nillson , still had those big "850" and Volvo stickers on it so he surely had their backing

- the silver BMW was entered as "BMW Dealer Team"

- Volvo 850 of Nillson
- no 6 and 7 Ford Mondeo   " Mobil Ford Motorsport"   and they have "Mondeo" writting on them, next season they offically were a works team

- no 4 Vectra  "Opel Super Touring Team Sweden" had lots of "Vectra" and Opel  logos on it
- no 9 , same story ,also entered as "Opel Super Touring Team Sweden"

- no 2 BMW  "BMW Mobil 1 Dealer Team" and FINA sponsorship which was a BMW partner

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 25/7/2016, 13:13

Markano97 wrote:The 1999 FFSA grid will have 11 cars.I only have the 2 audi A4s to make.I will post a picture of the finished grid soon.Can anyone identify this red logo on the side of the bumper?

It did not have this sticker in all races so perhaps safe to ignore

just wondering... there's been a lot of notifications about this or that series being finished but were they ever released? perhaps in some other thread/forum? or are they merely waiting to be incorporated into the main mod? not too important I suppose since I don't have much chance to play at the moment anyway, just curious.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 25/7/2016, 15:17

working on the   STCC 97 works    Fords

can anyone recognize the logos at side bottom and front bumper ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Kostenloses Bilderhosting

Last edited by intelpower on 25/7/2016, 18:10; edited 1 time in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/7/2016, 15:48

For FFSA Supertourisme:

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 25/7/2016, 20:12

It's great to see those STCC cars coming back to life, but unfortunately I can't recognize any of those logos you are asking for yet.
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 25/7/2016, 20:23

The logo on the bumper appears to say PM-LUFT.Looks simple to make.The logo on the plate says peltor.I did search and it showed a couple of similar logos.The logos on the front fender are not clear enough to see.The same applies for the logo on the lights Sad

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 25/7/2016, 20:25

Cheeveer wrote:It's great to see those STCC cars coming back to life, but unfortunately I can't recognize any of those logos you are asking for yet.

I heard this pics are hi-res if you view them with a smartphone

well if you have one can you post this shots somehwere (just the logos part) so I can rip them from the pic directly  , specially the ones on the bumper

one of the 4 logos on the side is FORD

GOOD and weird news, found Nettan Lindgren Ford Mondeo of 1998 , here in background

it's  the  ex Elizabeth Nillsson  car, wonder how it ended up that this perticular  Ford chassis was driver by women drivers Razz

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 25/7/2016, 20:32

Nebehr wrote:
Markano97 wrote:The 1999 FFSA grid will have 11 cars.I only have the 2 audi A4s to make.I will post a picture of the finished grid soon.Can anyone identify this red logo on the side of the bumper?

It did not have this sticker in all races so perhaps safe to ignore

just wondering... there's been a lot of notifications about this or that series being finished but were they ever released? perhaps in some other thread/forum? or are they merely waiting to be incorporated into the main mod? not too important I suppose since I don't have much chance to play at the moment anyway, just curious.

Nebehr where did you find the picture.Do you have anymore??

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 25/7/2016, 20:33

Markano97 wrote:The logo on the bumper appears to say PM-LUFT.Looks simple to make.T

found it Very Happy

in hi-res the logos at bottom should be visible enough to replicate

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 25/7/2016, 21:02

Markano97 wrote:Nebehr where did you find the picture.Do you have anymore??

there is a page on Facebook called Championnat de Superproduction Supertourisme. it mainly concentrates on pre-supertouring years but there is a pic or two from ST era as well. I wish French Supertoursime wasn't so poorly documented.

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 26/7/2016, 02:25

related to the 90-93 era , I think I posted this before but...

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/7/2016, 13:17

the Fords are done asaccurate as I could
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Bilder hochladen

just the glass file remaining,  any idea what FONT they use for the driver names?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/7/2016, 13:35

intelpower wrote:the Fords are done asaccurate as I could
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Bilder hochladen

just the glass file remaining,  any idea what FONT they use for the driver names?

Could be Brush Script or something similar.

for the logo on the headlights is Rodenstock,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just edit the colours and the positioning of the "R"

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/7/2016, 16:47

thanks !!!  fits perfectly  Very Happy

next the BMW of  Thomas Johansson      which is also my final STCC 97 skin

Last edited by intelpower on 26/7/2016, 20:11; edited 1 time in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  spottyracer 26/7/2016, 16:57

Take a look here:

spottyracer
spottyracer

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/7/2016, 18:59

any idea what the logo left of RECARO is ?

there is a small sticker on the mirror but guess way too small to be identifiable

I noticed many 97 skins didn't have the driver name at the back like here clearly visible

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/7/2016, 20:45

regarding STCC 2000   many skins are already done   , in case someone works on it i've gone thru the youtube videos to make grabs of the small privateers  

bilder uploaden

Last edited by intelpower on 26/7/2016, 21:52; edited 5 times in total

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 26/7/2016, 20:58

I am doing STCC 2000, the independent BMWs were made already, Markano has the Audi and I have made the Jens Edman Ford so far.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/7/2016, 21:55

good to hear

finished the capping, check again some shots may be useful Very Happy

the 3rd KMS Audi of Christian Abt looks to be same as the regular entries

gratis bilder

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 26/7/2016, 22:09

this is bizzare

no 32 is an Audi A4   driver    Pehrson

on our tursted   site this is a Volvo and Perhrsson  with 2 S

on the STCC 97 front the final BMW is nearly finished
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]fotos kostenlos

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 27/7/2016, 05:02

This track was released a couple of days ago   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] only realised when reading the description that it was Savannah International Raceway  - a track the NATCC visited.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 27/7/2016, 12:05

intelpower wrote:any idea what the logo left of RECARO is ?

there is a small sticker on the mirror but guess way too small to be identifiable

I noticed many 97 skins didn't have the driver name at the back like here clearly visible
I think it's an old version of WestCoast Racing logo. have to check the mirror

Back to top Go down

Post  spottyracer 27/7/2016, 14:21

[quote="intelpower"]any idea what the logo left of RECARO is ?

This is it:

spottyracer
spottyracer

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 27/7/2016, 17:23

thanks, I added it

now STCC 96-97 is out of my hands , should be some fun little packs

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next