European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 4:02 am by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:28 am by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:22 am by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 3:27 am by Illy26

» introduce
WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 11:18 pm by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 2:42 pm by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 9:59 am by Orteva

» South East
WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm by why_not_simracer

WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX

2 posters

Go down

WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX Empty WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX

Post  antoniog7772 Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:21 pm

OK guys i received a lill icon on my pc when i moved the moue over it...damn right, it s the long awaited

WINDOWS 10 FREE UPGRADE for 7 and 8 windows users.

However some questions prompt to my mind:

1- Is it good, like windows 7 or bullshit like windows 8?

2- By upgrading it will remove current windows and install windows 10,so what effect will it have oj the programmes we have intalled like Modding tools ; Paintshop ; Game Installs!??

Sso till thiss is well known , I WILL NOT DO THE UPGRADE TO WINDOW 10 FOR NOW, BESIDES WE HAVE , FOR WHAT I RED, 1 YEAR TO MAKE THE FREE UPGRADE!!!

SO windows 10? Maybe in 10 to 11 months i ll do the change for it, but now, i dont think so.

What do you guys know about it, and how do you feel about it?

Any anwer to the questions above??

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX Empty Re: WINDOWS 10? NOT FOR NOW, THANX

Post  Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:39 pm

Considering Microsoft way of doing a good and a bad OS I'd say Win 10 will be decent. Also it has DirectX 12, some reviews said it works great.
I won't upgrade tho because from what I heard it's free for 1 year, later you'll have to buy anyway, so I'm waiting to see how it really goes and maybe with a new PC.

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:18 pm

well what i undertood was that windows 10 is free, absolutelly free not jut for 1 year.

1 year is the time you have to make the upgrade for free.

but i could be wrong

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:09 pm

Here's maybe a little bit better of an article to explain what the pop up is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For Windows 10 itself. I've had the tech preview installed on my old gaming PC the last couple months. I haven't played around with it much, but I do like it. It's like a hybrid Windows 7 and Windows 8. It runs a lot like Windows 7 but when you click on the start menu, that is where you see the Windows 8 "tiles".

With me working in IT, I never figured out Windows 8. I'm still lost with it. But with Windows 10, it still takes a little bit of searching but at least I can find Windows Explorer and figure out how to get back to my desktop.

I don't have any sims on that PC so I do not know if there is any performance gain or lost with the new OS. I'm planning on upgrading very soon (maybe day one) after it's official release.

Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down