European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
The mods I have been working on - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 01:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
The mods I have been working on - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 06:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
The mods I have been working on - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 06:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
The mods I have been working on - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 00:27 by Illy26

» introduce
The mods I have been working on - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/4/2024, 20:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
The mods I have been working on - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 11:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
The mods I have been working on - Page 4 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 06:59 by Orteva

» South East
The mods I have been working on - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 18:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
The mods I have been working on - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 13:03 by why_not_simracer

The mods I have been working on

+16
Fish Gaming
miuqana
roguk
franken12
CGD
anels9
mceci1
Matt. Sibanyoni
skylineforever
Scorpyo
bansheeX07
delaguila86
C_Stephens
joeschmoe
Vanaja
bundy526
20 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 4 Empty Re: The mods I have been working on

Post  Matt. Sibanyoni 6/3/2023, 05:02

legendsatlunch wrote:LOl Matt, Had no Idea you did it.   ALex (Anels9) ,  showed it to me. They don't look bad. what mistakes.
Files look good I was thinking of adding it to the  SCC mod I have, as they are around the 99 - 02 years.

Shading and window materials don't look like Reiza style/are not consistent. Backfires are inconsistent across all cars, wheels have no dirt tyre pickup, I also need to rework physics and also finally sounds.
Matt. Sibanyoni
Matt. Sibanyoni

http://classicmotorsporthub.org/releases/gtg5/

legendsatlunch likes this post

Back to top Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 4 Empty Re: The mods I have been working on

Post  CGD 6/3/2023, 14:07

legendsatlunch wrote: I'll upload the s 5000 shortly, just the car, for testing tonight  Very Happy

Hasn't Left Foot Brake already uploded the AMS1 conversion made by herself to RaceDepartment?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Constantin Grimminger
Austria
CGD
CGD

http://www.fb.me/ConstantinGrimmingerDesign

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 6/3/2023, 22:40

CGD wrote:
legendsatlunch wrote: I'll upload the s 5000 shortly, just the car, for testing tonight  Very Happy

Hasn't Left Foot Brake already uploded the AMS1 conversion made by herself to RaceDepartment?

Yep but there were some errors that needed fixing and Paul has kindly looked into them and fixed a few already Smile

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 7/3/2023, 00:11

CGD wrote:

Yep, and its a good mod too but it has errors as Anels said.  
I have fixed, miss aligned calipers,wheels,diskglow. error in the sfx file. Hdv is standard RFactor same for wheels. updated to AMS.
body material now set to ams. sane for the halo.
I'm getting there. I would also like to add the ams tyre pick up materials.

Last edited by legendsatlunch on 7/3/2023, 07:27; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  CGD 7/3/2023, 06:37

Oh alright I never really looked into the mod, thus I didn't notice these errors. Thanks for your work, Paul! Smile

Constantin Grimminger
Austria
CGD
CGD

http://www.fb.me/ConstantinGrimmingerDesign

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 7/3/2023, 20:48

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mshx4xcmk292aoo/S5000_by_Left_Foot_Brake_-_AMS_Edition_Patch1.rar/file

Here is the patch I have made for the S5000.
extract to a separate folder then copy the the files into the s5ooo mod and allow overwrite,

EDIT: Patch now has the cockpit and Swheel changes added.

Fix includes:  ams body materials, ams material on wcextra 2.(halo),  sfx file fix, spinner file fix hdv and tyre file fix.
in time I will ad AMS pickup materials to the wheels.

If you have rf   grab the rf version.  the upgrades are amazingly creative.
though it also has the above errors.

Many thanks to Left Foot Brake for all the hard work that was put into this mod.

Last edited by legendsatlunch on 13/3/2023, 02:09; edited 6 times in total

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

CGD and anels9 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 8/3/2023, 05:07

legendsatlunch wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/file/ndwqnu3jsachzsp/S5000_by_Left_Foot_Brake_-_AMS_Edition_Patch.rar/file

Here is the patch I have made for the S5000.
extract to a separate folder then copy the the files into the s5ooo mod and allow overwrite,

Fix includes:  ams body materials, ams material on wcextra 2.(halo),  sfx file fix, spinner file fix hdv and tyre file fix.
in time I will ad AMS pickup materials to the wheels.

If you have rf   grab the rf version.  the upgrades are amazingly creative.
though it also has the above errors.

Many thanks to Left Foot Brake for all the hard work that was put into this mod.

Get an error when using the link paul.

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 8/3/2023, 21:00

Thanks Alex, Fixed now.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 8/3/2023, 22:20

Patch updated above
hope you like what I have done.

Last edited by legendsatlunch on 13/3/2023, 02:10; edited 1 time in total

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 9/3/2023, 01:50

This is what I had in mind for the GT1 cars.
It's the scc mod  2001 to 03 I think the GT cars still fit the 97  to 99 years ok..
Maybe we can add the missing cars to it.

The mods I have been working on - Page 4 Screen30

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

bansheeX07 and anels9 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 9/3/2023, 07:22

@paul, after downloading the s5000 I get these errors.

The mods I have been working on - Page 4 264d4610
The mods I have been working on - Page 4 60506010

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 9/3/2023, 09:27

I apologise guys, I missed 2 textures

Patch updated above

Last edited by legendsatlunch on 13/3/2023, 02:11; edited 1 time in total

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt. Sibanyoni 9/3/2023, 17:33

legendsatlunch wrote:This is what I had in mind for the GT1 cars.
It's the scc mod  2001 to 03 I think the GT cars still fit the 97  to 99 years ok..

I am working on the full FIA GT 1997 and 1998 grids as a restoration of my old mod, hang tight and work with what you've got, I'll come in with the goods later.

The mods I have been working on - Page 4 GTG5_1977-1981_Official_Manual

Matthew Sibanyoni, creator and team leader, GTG5 by BYL Team and Classic Motorsport Hub
Matt. Sibanyoni
Matt. Sibanyoni

miuqana, GPNeville, legendsatlunch, SantanaGT, bansheeX07 and anels9 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 10/3/2023, 05:15

Id love to see a 90s gt1 mod. be able to create this glorious sort of thing Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCKFyrBDLWw

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  bansheeX07 10/3/2023, 14:43

Not sure if this GT1 mod is availible yet or not, if it's in the works CAN'T WAIT so hypedd for this!!

bansheeX07

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 10/3/2023, 21:12

bansheeX07 wrote:

Not sure if this GT1 mod is availible yet or not, if it's in the works CAN'T WAIT so hypedd for this!!

I have just done this one for ideas, the GT1 mod is matts. but I will probably share the scc mod

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 11/3/2023, 00:00

@matt @paul. do you guys know how to extract the sfx for the cars from ams1?

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 11/3/2023, 00:14

If you refer to all the hidden original stuff, then no I don't think that has been achieved yet...
I remember I did find one of the files with the car data in it but was encrypted.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt. Sibanyoni 11/3/2023, 02:05

Yes I do, to what extent do you mean? Some files are encrypted inside the AMS.exe which I can't get, others are encrypted within other areas I can get to.

Matthew Sibanyoni, creator and team leader, GTG5 by BYL Team and Classic Motorsport Hub
Matt. Sibanyoni
Matt. Sibanyoni

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 11/3/2023, 02:26

Matt. Sibanyoni wrote:Yes I do, to what extent do you mean? Some files are encrypted inside the AMS.exe which I can't get, others are encrypted within other areas I can get to.

Id like the sfx file for the ultima and ultima race cars

Id like to use the sounds for another mod

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 12/3/2023, 11:07

Any one interested in this.
It was probably one of my most ambitious  track projects
I combined 2 btb tracks together using simmed and then imported back into btb to try and make the roads join.
Unfortunately I never finished it. It needs alot of material work in something like 3dmax. ground textues etc.
I think the roads are still fun and with the extension added I hoped it would work online for a fun league thing with the NFS mod I'm doing.  Testing all cars atm.

The mods I have been working on - Page 4 Bundyp10

The mods I have been working on - Page 4 Bundyt10

The mods I have been working on - Page 4 Bundyo10

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 12/3/2023, 11:27

Or this, The freeway is unfinished as is most of it.

The mods I have been working on - Page 4 Yarrav10

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt. Sibanyoni 13/3/2023, 16:02

Matt. Sibanyoni
Matt. Sibanyoni

miuqana, vitstalker, legendsatlunch and anels9 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  skylineforever 15/3/2023, 16:30

any news for GTR2 mod ? and the skins ? is good ?

Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt. Sibanyoni 15/3/2023, 16:37

skylineforever wrote:any news for GTR2 mod ? and the skins ? is good ?

What is the point of us making a GTR2 mod when almost all years of FIA GT are available on GTR2, and tons of the GTL cars??

Sir, this is the Automobilista thread.

Matt. Sibanyoni
Matt. Sibanyoni

rich54 and anels9 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next