European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 05:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 10:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 10:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 04:27 by Illy26

» introduce
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 00:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 15:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 10:59 by Orteva

» South East
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 21:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 16:03 by why_not_simracer

The mods I have been working on

+16
Fish Gaming
miuqana
roguk
franken12
CGD
anels9
mceci1
Matt. Sibanyoni
skylineforever
Scorpyo
bansheeX07
delaguila86
C_Stephens
joeschmoe
Vanaja
bundy526
20 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Empty Re: The mods I have been working on

Post  skylineforever 15/3/2023, 19:54

no, I misspoke. he converted GTR2 cars and i send some skins fot that. I was asking where it is

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

legendsatlunch likes this post

Back to top Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Empty Re: The mods I have been working on

Post  legendsatlunch 16/3/2023, 03:14

@ skyline forever, I have fixed the tracks (sky textures). I have started on the skins. it's a slow process with having to unpack the files from the gtr2 mas files. There are so many skins I'm a bit overwhelmed. I need to start creating the veh files.

@ Matt It's all good mate, Skyline (Matt2 lol) sent me a boat load of GTR2 skins for my GTR2 convert.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 16/3/2023, 04:28

Hey matt do you want any of these. most I think are 80 - 90'sThe mods I have been working on - Page 5 Untitl19

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt. Sibanyoni 16/3/2023, 06:34

legendsatlunch wrote:Hey matt do you want any of these. most I think are 80 - 90'sThe mods I have been working on - Page 5 Untitl19

it depends on what the models look like

The mods I have been working on - Page 5 GTG5_1977-1981_Official_Manual

Matthew Sibanyoni, creator and team leader, GTG5 by BYL Team and Classic Motorsport Hub
Matt. Sibanyoni
Matt. Sibanyoni

http://classicmotorsporthub.org/releases/gtg5/

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 16/3/2023, 06:35

I have been putting some of my tracks into AMS. If your interested they are here
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3zck8oh3sjucw/My+AMS+Tracks

Mt Druitt ,  Hume weir and Vale are now in the 60's AUS track selection folder in game. The rest are under Legends.
IF you do happen to grab Bundy Beach please leave a comment on what you think of F1clasick project, call into the workshop located in the industrial estate.  Very Happy  just explore

Some other converts here
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5y00cs0d88w5t/AMS+Tracks

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 16/3/2023, 07:10

@ Matt

https://servimg.com/images.php?cat_id=7&102341

Last edited by legendsatlunch on 16/3/2023, 11:40; edited 1 time in total

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 16/3/2023, 07:54

@ paul. feel free to post photos and links to the spice and hsv Smile

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 16/3/2023, 08:03

I asked what year, then I read your message.
will post a pic

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 16/3/2023, 11:36

https://mega.nz/folder/ElNEhRSI#lV8Ph23pF9AocQ1vkznsVg
version 3 of the Street Monsters is up.

have done alot of work on the cars. some still more than others.
ALL sounds are there.
I would recommend deleting the old version from the vehicles folder. and replace srs with the new one.
cars removed, cars added. The Lovely HSV GTSR W1 from Anels9 (Alex). Thank you mate it's a very nice car

I have also upped my edited car uit file for the uidata folder if you wish to use it.
just adds extra info for the car in the showroom.
eeasy to upgrade cars to use it fully. just add

Manufacturer="Chevrolet"
Model="Camaro ZL1"
Year="2012"
Engine="6.2L LSA Supercharged V8"
Transmission="6-speed Tremec TR-6060 manual"
these lines to the veh file.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 16/3/2023, 15:35

I have no idea if anyone has grabbed the streetmonsters 3 update.
There is an error in the wheel material for the Dodge_Challenger_SRT8_Concept
If you grab the mod after I write this it is fixed.
if you grabbed it earlier,  go back to mega, navigate to the Dodge_Challenger_SRT8_Concept in the vehicles folder of the mod and just grab the mas file. replace the one in game.
actually here's a link direct to the mas file.

cheers.
hope you like the cars

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  franken12 16/3/2023, 17:53

I tried the FIA-GT Cars, but AMS keeps crashing

Keep Racing!!

Norbert Hock
franken12
franken12

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 16/3/2023, 19:50

Thanks for all your work and prompt fixes Paul

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt. Sibanyoni 17/3/2023, 22:40

legendsatlunch wrote:@ Matt

https://servimg.com/images.php?cat_id=7&102341

The link isn't working

The mods I have been working on - Page 5 GTG5_1977-1981_Official_Manual

Matthew Sibanyoni, creator and team leader, GTG5 by BYL Team and Classic Motorsport Hub
Matt. Sibanyoni
Matt. Sibanyoni

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 18/3/2023, 03:53

The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Screen41
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Screen40
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Screen39
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Screen38
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Screen37

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

CGD likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 18/3/2023, 03:59

The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Screen36
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Screen35
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Screen34
The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Screen33

I can't remember where I got them from, I think most are single RF releases Ie not in a group mod.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

CGD likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt. Sibanyoni 18/3/2023, 10:00

I can include that Bentley, Audi and Corvette GTP in a future project, looks great work from you
Matt. Sibanyoni
Matt. Sibanyoni

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 20/3/2023, 05:03

Here are pics of the cars Alex (Anels9) paid to have created in RF. He has kindly shared them here for porting into AMS. As above the HSV is in the Street Monsters V3 mod
I have added the Spice_se88 to the VLM ams mod. A perfect match to it. I am also adding the LM corvette to it.
Love it when a plan comes together.
I will up those cars for you Matt. the corvette doesn't have sound files so will need to be modded. V6 chev

The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Screen31

The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Screen42
The spice desperately needs real skins painted for it

Again Thank you for sharing these Alex

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 20/3/2023, 06:13

Spice se88 made to work in the VLM prototypes from VLM and Junior team

Hopefully peeps will make teams for it

https://www.mediafire.com/file/53b04xwj0s6nxhf/Spice_for_Virtua_LM_AMS.rar/file

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 20/3/2023, 08:29

Thank you paul for making my cars available in ams. hopefully our nice talented commonity can make some nice skins for the spice Smile

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  franken12 25/3/2023, 11:35

The FIA-GT Cars seem to work only on Original Reiza Tracks.
Why don't they work on Tracks from modders?
Is there anybody who has a solution?

Keep Racing!!

Norbert Hock
franken12
franken12

Matt. Sibanyoni likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 26/3/2023, 07:02

The mods I have been working on - Page 5 Screen29

The mod works for me on any track. don't know what to say.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Matt. Sibanyoni likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 28/3/2023, 10:18

@ Franken12, Could you please tell me the proper mod name, the car group selected, the car selected and ai car group selected. Then I can start looking. I need to know if its Fia gt 2003 /4 or the GTC-TC-76, GTC-65 etc of the FIA Historical mod. Cheers.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  franken12 28/3/2023, 14:05

@ legendsatlunch

I got the cars working now.
I splitted the srs-file into 3 srs-files and now the GT1, NGT and 24h cars are running.

Maybe it was too many car class and AI car class files in only one srs-file.

You done a great job with that mod.

Keep Racing!!

Norbert Hock
franken12
franken12

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 28/3/2023, 15:38

Glad you got it going. Ams can be funny sometimes. Really glad it works. Did you split the years or just the classes.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  franken12 28/3/2023, 18:02

Only the classes

Keep Racing!!

Norbert Hock
franken12
franken12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next