European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mods I have been working on

+16
Fish Gaming
miuqana
roguk
franken12
CGD
anels9
mceci1
Matt. Sibanyoni
skylineforever
Scorpyo
bansheeX07
delaguila86
C_Stephens
joeschmoe
Vanaja
bundy526
20 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Empty Re: The mods I have been working on

Post  delaguila86 2/2/2023, 15:49

Hi @legendsatlunch I see the link is not working anymore. Do you have a nice one?
Thanks in advance!

delaguila86

legendsatlunch likes this post

Back to top Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Empty Links

Post  bansheeX07 2/2/2023, 17:12

I have tried some of the mods from mediafire links and they've been absolutely brilliant!! The MEGA link doesn't seem to be active at the moment, any chance it'll be back up soon? Cheers!! Thank you for your amazingg work.

bansheeX07

Back to top Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Empty Re: The mods I have been working on

Post  legendsatlunch 3/2/2023, 06:35

I'll check the link, I may have messed it up whilst making folders for the V9 mod. Thanks for letting me know. Thank you for the kind words, Helps alot to know if people are enjoying what I do... I try to do my best.. Cheers
Update on the V8's . I am about halfway through the tracks still. Cars are done and look great.. hopefully I get time on the weekend to more to it...
Cheers Paul

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 3/2/2023, 06:59

The Mega link is fixed, I had to change the naming of the mod from Shift2_cars to S2_cars . I was getting nameing length errors in the trace file, so I shortened the naming. Only folder name and srs naming has changed. to save D/ling againg rename the cars folder and grab the new srs and tga files from mega. all future updates and adonns will have this new naming.. I have had to split some mods up too. When you get to a certain amount of cars in a mod the game falls over, the sportz mod now has 55 cars in it and it crashes the game on track loading, reduce cars to around 30 and all is fine. I have started an experiment with the veh and srs files to try and over come this.
The issue comes from having each car having its own Classes entry so the OpponentFilter works.
I am trying to add an overal class for the mod and individual carname, Classes="carname modname" . hopefully the game will sort the carnames for the OpponentFilter and the momdname for the srs..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

bansheeX07 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 3/2/2023, 07:15

So who can guess the game inspiring this mod..... should be fun online..... Very Happy

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Screen15

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 3/2/2023, 08:09

legendsatlunch wrote:So who can guess the game  inspiring  this mod.....    should be fun online..... Very Happy

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Screen15

NFS Hot Pursuit, original one, also known as NFS III

Will you also make the civilian SV?

Marijo Pecigus The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Croati11 The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Zagreb11
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 3/2/2023, 08:37

Hahahaha That was quick, you were close Scorpyo. I'm doing the Hot Pursuit 2 game NFS4, thought about 3, maybe I can combine the 2. I'll have to look at the car list for 3. I have most of the cars for it, though for a couple I have had to use a bit of creative licence. Making all the cop cars atm.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 3/2/2023, 08:50

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Untitl12

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Matt. Sibanyoni likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 3/2/2023, 09:45

I do have this From GTR2 to replace the Shelby Filler. Haven't started on it yet.

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Untitl13

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  bansheeX07 3/2/2023, 15:51

legendsatlunch wrote:The Mega link is fixed,  I had to change the naming of the mod from  Shift2_cars  to  S2_cars . I was getting nameing length errors in the trace file, so I shortened the naming.  Only folder name and srs naming has changed. to save D/ling againg rename the cars folder and grab the new srs and tga files from mega. all future updates and adonns will have this new naming..  I have had to split some mods up too.  When you get to a certain amount of cars in a mod the game falls over,  the sportz mod now has 55 cars in it  and it crashes the game on track loading, reduce cars to around 30 and all is fine.   I have started  an experiment with the veh and srs files to try and over come this.
The issue comes from having each car having its own Classes entry so the OpponentFilter works.  
I am trying to add  an overal class for the mod and individual carname,   Classes="carname  modname" .   hopefully the game will sort the carnames for the OpponentFilter and the momdname for the srs..  

Thank you for the links!! So gladd they're active again. I download the "Sportz" mod today, the game just shuts off when i load into a race or test day. I tried to pick single opponents as well but to no avail. Is there anything i can do to fix this error? Again thanks for your dedication and work on these mods, really keeping automobilista 1 alive!!

bansheeX07

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 3/2/2023, 16:37

bansheeX07 wrote:
legendsatlunch wrote:The Mega link is fixed,  I had to change the naming of the mod from  Shift2_cars  to  S2_cars . I was getting nameing length errors in the trace file, so I shortened the naming.  Only folder name and srs naming has changed. to save D/ling againg rename the cars folder and grab the new srs and tga files from mega. all future updates and adonns will have this new naming..  I have had to split some mods up too.  When you get to a certain amount of cars in a mod the game falls over,  the sportz mod now has 55 cars in it  and it crashes the game on track loading, reduce cars to around 30 and all is fine.   I have started  an experiment with the veh and srs files to try and over come this.
I am trying to add  an overal class for the mod and individual carname,   Classes="carname  modname" .   hopefully the game will sort the carnames for the OpponentFilter and the momdname for the srs..  

Thank you for the links!! So gladd they're active again. I download the "Sportz" mod today, the game just shuts off when i load into a race or test day. I tried to pick single opponents as well but to no avail. Is there anything i can do to fix this error? Again thanks for your dedication and work on these mods, really keeping automobilista 1 alive!!

Thankyou, I think the problem is too many cars. try cutting it back to 30 cars, Leave the cars in the folder, just remove them from the srs.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 4/2/2023, 06:43

5 cop cars to go...

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Untitl15

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 4/2/2023, 09:01

legendsatlunch wrote:Hahahaha That was quick,  you were close Scorpyo.   I'm doing the Hot Pursuit 2 game NFS4...

Actually Hot Pursuit 2 was NFS VI geek

Marijo Pecigus The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Croati11 The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Zagreb11
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 4/2/2023, 09:47

You are correct lol my bad...   Very Happy

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 5/2/2023, 08:29

Very Happy

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

GPNeville likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 5/2/2023, 09:28

legendsatlunch wrote:You are correct lol my bad...   Very Happy

NP, it wasn't even important. I posted that as a joke...

But... considering what you are doing it would be really nice if we can have some of NFS tracks in our games.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 24/2/2023, 11:48

So I've done a thing Very Happy ...
A long time ago I did the GTR2 conversion , it was average. so I have redone it from scratch. It's much better.. I have done my GTR2 tracks aswell. I have also been doing ' The Pits , Gasoline Alley ' mod..

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Screen17

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Screen16

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Screen18

Have no idea if any of these have been done already.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

GPNeville likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 24/2/2023, 11:55

The main thing I'm working on atm is a Full GTL + additions.

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Untitl16
Theses are what I have in game and complete. Have the TC-65 to do, and thena selection of Muscle cars from the PMC mod and the Grid Challenge mod some gorgeous cars in that..

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Screen19

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Vanaja likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  skylineforever 24/2/2023, 15:07

legendsatlunch wrote:So I've done a thing Very Happy ...
A long time ago I did the GTR2 conversion , it was average. so I have redone it from scratch.  It's much better.. I have done my GTR2 tracks aswell.   I have also been doing    ' The Pits ,  Gasoline Alley  '  mod..

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Screen17

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Screen16

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Screen18

Have no idea if any of these have been done already.

Hi Good work. You finish this mod ? Did you convert them from gtr2 or some other game ? if you interest, i have some skins...

Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt. Sibanyoni 24/2/2023, 17:07

Can't wait for the GTL mod

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 GTG5_1977-1981_Official_Manual

Matthew Sibanyoni, creator and team leader, GTG5 by BYL Team and Classic Motorsport Hub
Matt. Sibanyoni
Matt. Sibanyoni

http://classicmotorsporthub.org/releases/gtg5/

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 24/2/2023, 17:17

That would be awesome Thankyou. I have done them from Rfactor converts. The GTR2 mod is done, i'm unsure about the engine materials in the GasolineAlley mod.. I have also nearly completed the Hot pursuit mod. I'm using temporary internet atm, so an upload may be a little way off. but I will happily grab skins and add them for when I do.. Thanks again

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  mceci1 25/2/2023, 13:17

It'll be awesome to follow your work. I hope in the future there is content for us to expand some of the Australian Motorsports stuff into the AMS sphere.

mceci1

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 27/2/2023, 06:23

The GTL+ mod is coming along nicely, all gtl cars are done. I have another 2 mods to add ( half way through) plus 4 more AMM cars.
The GTR2 mod now has Opponent filters working. Matt has sent a few teams to add, many thanks Matt. Very Happy

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 27/2/2023, 14:46

@paul, have you put in the awesome v8 m3 gtr?

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 28/2/2023, 01:17

Anels9,  If you mean the 24hr m3 gtr then yes.    I have added the cars from 2 mods that I have. I think its the complete GTR2 car set. I haven't added any other cars to it.  want to keep it vanilla GTR2

The mods I have been working on - Page 2 Screen20

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next