European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 9:59 am by Orteva

» South East
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:42 pm by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:11 am by hundo

» introduce
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 11:04 am by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 8:12 am by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 8:33 pm by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 3:14 pm by VamosTorino

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod

+20
franken12
miuqana
matheusv
repaban
narc
6:11:13
Cheeveer
harvestmouse
syhlif32
Reinhard Berger
GTR2-Freak
PhoenixWylde
JorritVD
Manolo
Luca Lazzarato
skylineforever
Gaudelio26
Sylphide
deceda
ClimaxF1
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Empty FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod

Post  ClimaxF1 Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:00 pm

Hi Guys

Once again I want thank ronnie82 for all his efforts, the conversion and work he put into this mod for Stock Car Extreme.
With out his work none of this would have being possible, so thank you!

After a few very long days I am finally finished with a complete overhaul and conversion of this mod and the result is something that I am actually quite proud of.

This was a massive job to do a full conversion and upgrade and really hope that you guys will appreciate this.

Bare in mind that this a oldish car mod and I have done my very best to add as much detail and extras with all these updates.

That said I am pretty sure that you guys will enjoy these cars and have some good racing, especially with the new interiors which is on of my favorite parts of this update.

Hope you guys like, have fun Smile

FIA GT1 Mod Update details:

- Converted all veh. files, added a new series file with icon so that this mod works properly with AMS
- Optimized all skins with some minor fixes and some detail airbrushing to remove any blemishes as much as possible, also to clean up some of the skins. (22 skins)
All skins have have dirt pick up markings for a more realistic look, there's nothing wrong with the skins should you think so Smile
- New shaders, new material finishes and shadows for all cars
- Reworked all wheel rims and tire's as much as possible
- Ride height adjustment (visual only, does not affect physics)
- Re-tuned sxf. sound file and added all AMS's latest sound affects to all cars
- New cam files for all car, optimized orientation rates for improved real feel and made adjustments to their position offsets
- Shader pack added
- Complete rebuild, rework and new textures with new material finishes and shaders for all of the cars cock pits and steering wheels.
- New LCD color for all the cock car
- New mask files for the cars and windows (all cars)
- Generic car parts have all being reworked for all cars
- Damage file added
- Car shadow added
- Several AI fixes and new settings added to all cars (Settings were tested at 100% strength with medium aggression)
- Flatspot FFB added to all cars
- Feeler settings added to all cars
- Different compound tire's available
- Four different FFB settings added
- General fixes here and there

https://www.dropbox.com/s/18t2xxh4nwooi9f/FIA%20GT1%202004%20AMS.rar?dl=0

Lambo Update 2018-07-12

- Break lights added to both Lambo's
- Break disc's, calipers and disc glow added to the Lambo's

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xapLGUi6P3Kt68mspriutCicNtKoSR4G

FIA GT Mod Update details 2018-07-13

- BMW M3 added
- Chevrolet Corvette added
- Gillet Vertigo added
- Morgan added
- Mosler added
- Porsche 996 Cup added
- Porsche 996 GT2 added
- New series files for both mods
- Updated all sfx. sound files with the same AMS sound effects and balanced all audio
- Increased FFB for all cars (select very strong in the cars showroom for maximum level)
- All new cars have received the same updates as the FIA GT1 Cars

N.B. These cars have their own series file but you can also select them individually or all in the FIA GT1 mod

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gJWXDKSR-PpgMGO6oIoB0R1YBcWZrwh0

Installation Guide:

- You must have the FIA GT1 mod installed first
- Install the Lambo Update
- Install this FIA GT Mod and allow the new files to overwrite the existing one's from the FIA GT1 Mod

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt10
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt11
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt12
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Gt1_2010
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt13
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt14
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt15
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt23
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt24
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt25
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt26
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt27
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt28
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt29
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt30
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt31
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt32
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt33
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt34
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt35

P.S. I am aware that there are more cars from both mods available.

These are the one's that have have made the list. The rest are of poor quality or have bad interiors or there's was something wrong with the car in general.

There will be one final update, mainly for the FIA GT1 cars and general tweaks where needed now that I have some more time to test all cars properly together.

If anyone wishes to help improve these cars in any way I am sure that we would all appreciate the help.

Just send me a personal mail.

Looking forward to any help I can get, thanks guys!

Last edited by ClimaxF1 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:55 pm; edited 11 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Empty Re: FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod

Post  deceda Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:05 pm

Uh wow, thank u!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yann Klein a.k.a. yk, Germany
deceda
deceda

Back to top Go down

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Empty Re: FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod

Post  Sylphide Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:59 pm

I was literally messing with the old mod yesterday so this is awesome. Just a fair warning odds are this will get taken off Racedepartment pretty fast I'd imagine since its GTR2 stuff.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:18 pm

Sylphide wrote:I was literally messing with the old mod yesterday so this is awesome. Just a fair warning odds are this will get taken off Racedepartment pretty fast I'd imagine since its GTR2 stuff.

Can't take it off my PC Smile

Jokes aside, I hope not, not for my sake, I have it and can update when ever I want for myself.

It's a good update and the cars are great and am sure many would enjoy some new content.

I don't ask for donations or anything other than have fun with it.

Half the content or more here and there is take from somewhere and continues to stay up.

Anyway, what happens will happen, enjoy the mod and will keep you updated with a update that I'm sure my friend will be doing to fine tune some of the settings.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:24 pm

Theres only a couple things Ive spotted but have to do with editing the 3d model to work. Like the Viper cant have opacity over the front lights or the rear license plate area like it can in GTR2 and the FFB feels too light.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Sylphide wrote:Theres only a couple things Ive spotted but have to do with editing the 3d model to work. Like the Viper cant have opacity over the front lights or the rear license plate area like it can in GTR2 and the FFB feels too light.

Have you tried the very strong FFB setting?

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fiagt110

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaudelio26 Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:49 am

Sylphide wrote:I was literally messing with the old mod yesterday so this is awesome. Just a fair warning odds are this will get taken off Racedepartment pretty fast I'd imagine since its GTR2 stuff.

What a small world, yesterday I was also converting this from GSC too AMS lol

Thank you for this great mod! I hope it's bug free, on the contrary os GSC's version Very Happy

Carlos Gaudelio
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Sign2010
Gaudelio26
Gaudelio26

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:57 am

Gaudelio26 wrote:

What a small world, yesterday I was also converting this from GSC too AMS lol

Thank you for this great mod! I hope it's bug free, on the contrary os GSC's version Very Happy

I've spent several days upgrading this and have ran several tests with all cars individually and all together, everything loads and runs fine.
There's being a lot of positive feedback on RD so I would say that you should be safe with this one.

Have fun Smile

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  skylineforever Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:23 pm

I saw that on race department site which the mod was removed. It shall be possible that you upload with dropbox for example ? thanks

Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Back to top Go down

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Empty .

Post  Luca Lazzarato Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:34 pm

I tried this mod, what about fanatics then for me it was like going back in the years of my youth, thanks for this excellent work.
Luca Lazzarato
Luca Lazzarato

http://texassquadracorse.it/

Back to top Go down

Post  Manolo Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:01 am

Please load it up to mega

Sent from Topic'it App

[url='https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP8QP0qlZdhFRz3sQOfJOVA']My YouTube-Channel[/url]
Manolo
Manolo

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:16 am

Away this weekend but will upload the mod with some new tracks I have finished in the new week.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Manolo Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:17 am

Thank you very much.

[url='https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP8QP0qlZdhFRz3sQOfJOVA']My YouTube-Channel[/url]
Manolo
Manolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:27 am

This combination was a tun of fun and it would be nice to get this mod all polished up and add the few missing cars from 04.

I tested with the FFB on very strong and it still is kinda vague. In order to get a good feel the caster on the setup needs maxed out to feel right and make the wheel want to return to center.

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod 20180624211929_1

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Sylphide wrote:This combination was a tun of fun and it would be nice to get this mod all polished up and add the few missing cars from 04.

I tested with the FFB on very strong and it still is kinda vague. In order to get a good feel the caster on the setup needs maxed out to feel right and make the wheel want to return to center.

The rest of the cars unfortunately will not make the mod, they just too poor in quality for me to be interested.
There are some other models I found that I am testing and reworking and if I like what I see I will include them in the update with a link to my private box to download the mod.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:58 pm

ClimaxF1 wrote:
Sylphide wrote:This combination was a tun of fun and it would be nice to get this mod all polished up and add the few missing cars from 04.

The rest of the cars unfortunately will not make the mod, they just too poor in quality for me to be interested.
There are some other models I found that I am testing and reworking and if I like what I see I will include them in the update with a link to my private box to download the mod.

I was mainly just talking about the the weith Ferrari but maybe it just needs the car file made.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:49 pm

Sylphide wrote:
ClimaxF1 wrote:

I was mainly just talking about the the weith Ferrari but maybe it just needs the car file made.

The GT1 cars in the mod are exactly as per the mod that I upgraded and there is no weith Ferrari so if there is a different version of this mod then maybe that one has it.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  JorritVD Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:35 am

Thanks for the mod ClimaxF1. Hope you will be able to do more of the FIA GT 2003 and 2004 cars. At xtremefactor there is a FIA GT 2004 and a FIA GT 2003/2004 mod. Maybe those can help you Smile

Currently in talks to maybe have an online league with these cars. Smile

Jorrit van Dasselaar FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Vlag10
'14 EEC GT3 Sprint Series - Champion - Grayston Engineering AMR - Team Champion - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
'14 EEC TCC Season 2 - Vice-Champion - J-Tech Motorsport - Team Champion - Vauxhall Vectra
'13/'14 EEC GT Open - 3rd in GTE - SRT Motorsport - SRT Viper GTS-R - (5 of 9 races entered, 4 wins)
'13/'14 EEC WEC - LMP2 - Conquest Racing - Morgan LMP2 Nissan - (3 of 9 races enterd, 2 wins)
'12/'13 EEC GT Masters - Champion - Mamerow Racing - Audi R8 LMS ultra
'12 EEC Megane Trophy - Champion - Tech 1 Racing
JorritVD
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:33 pm

JorritVD wrote:Thanks for the mod ClimaxF1. Hope you will be able to do more of the FIA GT 2003 and 2004 cars. At xtremefactor there is a FIA GT 2004 and a FIA GT 2003/2004 mod. Maybe those can help you Smile

Currently in talks to maybe have an online league with these cars. Smile

I've got just about every mod or car model available, unfortunately not all models are enough to do an upgrade.

There are some unique car models that I have being working on and there will be a update for the GT1 cars.

Thanks for the comments, appreciate it, thank you!

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Empty FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod

Post  ClimaxF1 Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Hi Guys

Those of you that were lucky enough to catch it in time already have this version.

This is a basic upload of my original upgrade loaded on RD.

There is a update that will include new tire model and individual suspension and physics for all car and possibly three new cars added to the mix that I am working on.

Update details:

- Converted all veh. files, added a new series file with icon so that this mod works properly with AMS
- Optimized all skins with some minor fixes and some detail airbrushing to remove any blemishes as much as possible, also to clean up some of the skins. (22 skins)
All skins have have dirt pick up markings for a more realistic look, there's nothing wrong with the skins should you think so Smile
- New shaders, new material finishes and shadows for all cars
- Reworked all wheel rims and tire's as much as possible
- Ride height adjustment (visual only, does not affect physics)
- Re-tuned sxf. sound file and added all AMS's latest sound affects to all cars
- New cam files for all car, optimized orientation rates for improved real feel and made adjustments to their position offsets
- Shader pack added
- Complete rebuild, rework and new textures with new material finishes and shaders for all of the cars cock pits and steering wheels.
- New LCD color for all the cock car
- New mask files for the cars and windows (all cars)
- Generic car parts have all being reworked for all cars
- Damage file added
- Car shadow added
- Several AI fixes and new settings added to all cars (Settings were tested at 100% strength with medium aggression)
- Flatspot FFB added to all cars
- Feeler settings added to all cars
- Different compound tire's available
- Four different FFB settings added
- General fixes here and there

https://www.dropbox.com/s/18t2xxh4nwooi9f/FIA%20GT1%202004%20AMS.rar?dl=0

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt20
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt16
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt17
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt18
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt19
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fiagt111

I generally prefer higher settings but you can adjust your settings as you please.

You can use the setup guide for your car with settings as seeing above for your steering lock settings and force feed back.

Here are some other mods that have being upgraded by me if you don't already have them.

BMW M3 E92 Continental Cup | Upgrade Conversion Mod v1.1

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bmw-m3-e92-continental-cup-upgrade-conversion-mod.21542/

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Bmw_m310

Bentley EXP Speed 8

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bentley-exp-speed-8.21611/

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Bentle10
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Interi10

DeTomaso Pantera Vs BMW CSL Complete Car Mod with 64 Skins

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/detomaso-pantera-vs-bmw-csl-complete-car-mod-with-64-skins.21608/

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Panter10
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Panter11

Camaro G5 Cup Complete Pack

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/camaro-g5-cup-complete-pack.21438/

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Camaro10

Ferrari F430 Vs. Porsche 997 RSR Upgrade Conversion Patch

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-f430-vs-porsche-997-rsr-upgrade-conversion-patch.21412/

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Porsch12
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Porsch11

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:32 pm

Looks like all the genstrings work. It just looks like your shaders need applied to the body's that arn't in the original pack of cars.

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod 20180626183020_1

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:05 pm

Sylphide wrote:Looks like all the genstrings work. It just looks like your shaders need applied to the body's that arn't in the original pack of cars.

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod 20180626183020_1
In the showroom the cars do look bright, on track they seem to be fine.

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod Fia_gt21

You seem to know more about that, maybe you could help.

Would really appreciate it if you could help.

Thanks you!

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:57 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this mod. I have such fond memories of GTR and GTR2---and this mod brings them to my favorite sim of all time, with all the RealFeel ffb and MultiView triple goodness that comes with AMS.

By the way, a little caster does indeed make the FFB feel great. The default setups make the steering arm force very low.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:34 am

I can't believe how "precious" RD can be at times. Anyway, great mod, runs perfectly for me. Thank you for sharing.

Back to top Go down

Post  skylineforever Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:48 am

ClimaxF1 wrote:Hi Guys

Those of you that were lucky enough to catch it in time already have this version.

Three new cars ? GT ? N-GT ?

Last edited by Kalinin on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dont quote the whole post for God's sake)

Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next