European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Mini Cooper classic
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

The mods I have been working on

+16
Fish Gaming
miuqana
roguk
franken12
CGD
anels9
mceci1
Matt. Sibanyoni
skylineforever
Scorpyo
bansheeX07
delaguila86
C_Stephens
joeschmoe
Vanaja
bundy526
20 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Empty Re: The mods I have been working on

Post  legendsatlunch 17/11/2023, 03:50

hi davehop70
The files are setup to drop in to ams. stex.mas is there in the files. the mod is selfcontained. Check the install path.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Empty Re: The mods I have been working on

Post  davehop70 17/11/2023, 04:01

Hello...I don't know what that means...sorry...can you assist me please? Do I not drag game data from the download into my AMS game data folder?

davehop70

Back to top Go down

Post  davehop70 18/11/2023, 14:12

Can anyone help me or assist me on how to install this mod please?

davehop70

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 19/11/2023, 22:23

Check if you have a gamedata folder inside the gamedata folder. If so move it up to the main folder so the gamedata folder overwrites the game data folder. no files will be overwritten just puts the vehicle and sound folder in the correct spot

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

davehop70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 19/11/2023, 22:51

The mods I have been working on - Page 7 40185810

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  davehop70 20/11/2023, 00:53

legendsatlunch wrote:Check if you have a gamedata folder inside the gamedata folder. If so move it up to the main folder so the gamedata folder overwrites the game data folder. no files will be overwritten just puts the vehicle and sound folder in the correct spot

Yes when I open the game data folder there is always another game data folder in there.. when I originally downloaded your mod I dragged the game data and series folders into that original game data folder. Then when I double click on that game data folder it opens up the next screen of folders which has the sounds folder and the vehicles folder and the talent folder and also that next game data folder. From there I opened that second game data folder and I drag the vehicles from there into the vehicles folder and the sounds into the sounds folder that's the way I've been installing all my other mods. But with this particular mod when I do that it's not opening up the mod that's when I get the error MasThe mods I have been working on - Page 7 20231110
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 20231110
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 20231111
file warning

davehop70

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 22/11/2023, 01:34

You have to have the mod in the wrong folder, There is only one Gamedata folder.
Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\FIA_GT_Championship

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  davehop70 22/11/2023, 13:08

Thank you very much.. I finally got it installed. It is great you did a great job and I am very happy to finally be able to use these vehicles that you worked so hard to make them feel as good as they do.

davehop70

legendsatlunch likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 23/11/2023, 00:59

Glad you got it working!. Whilst on the subject. I have started on the skins I was sent for the Fia GT mod. Have them sorted to team car folders, extracted maybe 1/2 the .gtr files. copied out and renamed the veh files to setup for the new teams, still have to edit them yet and run every skin through photo shop for alpha layer. Lots of work to do but will add 100+ cars to the mod. thumbs

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 1/12/2023, 01:13

Cotc s CCGT.. only one ever made (irl)

The mods I have been working on - Page 7 40692010
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 40528610
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 40532510

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  davehop70 1/12/2023, 13:26

Sounds awesome, I can't wait to see all the new skins

davehop70

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 26/12/2023, 08:53

Not sure if this mod has been done for Ams, So here 's a little something for some fun
Racex by ...

Conversion & rFactor addaption - Locke

Templates - eddy3spain, Gov, Locke, geeman

and many Skinners. All read me's included.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/weovnfsuunm876d/RaceX_AMS.rar/file

Link to pics
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3633520426895295&type=3

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

rich54, C_Stephens and zat1300 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 28/12/2023, 07:53

The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Grab_017

The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Grab_016

Very Happy

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 1/1/2024, 12:32

Hey Paul, happy new year mate.

If you havent already, could you convert this beautiful beast to ams1 please? was originally for rf1
https://www.mediafire.com/download/ld5gnzon5t3pjxp/1967_Shelby_GT500_ELEANOR_bySzczy.rar

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 1/1/2024, 13:41

The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Screen35
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Screen34
I think this is the one. It is now n the s2 tv mod, but had it here in the muscle mod.  gt500 E is the car.

Last edited by legendsatlunch on 8/1/2024, 09:06; edited 1 time in total

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 8/1/2024, 06:38

Well here's a holy crap moment......
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Untitl25
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Untitl22
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Untitl23

I'm uploading them as I type..  There are cars that aren't ingame fully, mainly the tv mod.( gtr2 and assetto conversions ) . I'm getting lost and looking for help in picking the cars to a: get driveable,   b: improve cockpits  (inc drivers eye point).  

I have my favourites so those got a lot of attention, some are very nice from the get go, others are fillers. but you may like those fillers. so let me know and I can eventually update all cars to be of a good standard.   there are a couple of cars that will always be crap but I am trying.

You will easily tell the "finished" ones.
There will be caveats with this release which I'll explain later, mainly to do with sounds.
Anyway Enjoy

Last edited by legendsatlunch on 10/1/2024, 04:07; edited 2 times in total

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  mceci1 8/1/2024, 08:36

I look forward to seeing what the A9X looks like as well as VY ute. Good to see someone bringing some Australian cars into AMS

mceci1

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 8/1/2024, 09:01

mceci1 wrote:I look forward to seeing what the A9X looks like as well as VY ute. Good to see someone bringing some Australian cars into AMS

The A9x is not from assetto. It's from an F1c mod I have had for eons
Pics here
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3561722274075111&type=3

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  mceci1 8/1/2024, 09:23

Any chance we might see some of the missing ATCC cars from the 60s through to early 80s in the future

mceci1

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 8/1/2024, 09:37

mceci1 wrote:Any chance we might see some of the missing ATCC cars from the 60s through to early 80s in the future
I guess you've got the gtl+ mod
I put together the missing cars for the atc72.
whilst cars may be avail, you need someone to paint them, and I don't paint  I did put no's on some skins according to real life teams  ...   I tried to get help with it and no takers. well every one took the mod but no help painting.

Last edited by legendsatlunch on 8/1/2024, 10:48; edited 1 time in total

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  mceci1 8/1/2024, 10:08

I don't actually but I'll have a look

mceci1

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 8/1/2024, 10:40

Have a look at the first page in this thread, I list and have pics of the 72 mod standalone, but added it into GTL+

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 10/1/2024, 04:26

Ok for any one interested in the Shift street conversion.

I have uploaded Version 2. It is just the cars, no sounds as you probably have them from the first version. The sounds use the GTL+ sounds, Gt Shift sounds ( mod coming soon, working on cockpits ). I have condensed the Mega upload first version sounds folders down to 3 downloads if you don't have any sounds. In doing this I have removed a heap of double ups. as I get more feedback I can upload any missing sound folders.
The TV mod is Beta a couple of cars are not driveable yet, just on the spinner. Updates should mainly be text files.

I'm working on ( car folder naming, brand,model,year.    Number tga's for every car, manufacturer.    veh file updates to fill the added details I created in the car uidata for the showroom info.    driver files. )

Team : <Team>
Driver : <Driver>
Manufacturer : <manufacturer>
Model : <Model>
Year : <Year>
Engine : <engine>
Transmission : <transmission>

I have also uploaded the original showroom if you don't like the crew workshop ( it does break the display abit). will need to be copied into each mod folder.  they are all independent.

There are cars that need some serious material work. wheels in particular and chromes...

I have also uploaded a NFS uidata folder, that this mod uses for the texture update I did for the mod and the car uidata so it doesn't interfere with other mods.
If you don't want that then edit each srs file and remove  OptionsDir=UIDATA\NFS\  from ConfigOverrides section.

TO INSTALL

If you have the first release Please delete the cars folders in ams and the srs and tga files in the series folder. all mods have changed. ie splitting the sportz, superstreet and muscle cars up into 2 mods

download a car mod to a temp folder, select the rar, right click extract here.
drag car folder into Gamedata/Vehicles folder.

dowload the series and uidata files, same extract here in temp folder

open the series folder with explorer and drag or copy the srs and tga that corresponds to the mod you grabbed, into the series folder in ams, don't drag them all in, even if you grab all mods. the gt shift mod is not ready yet ( trying to do a good job with it )

do the same with the uidata, either drag uidata over to the ams main folder or copy the nfs folder into the uidata folder.

PLEASE know this is still considered beta, you will come across errors. please post the mod, car and error and I will fix and update as we go. Like I said in my previous post some cars for me where fillers, but if you suggest cars to finish I can start concentrating on them. Hopefully in the end we have a pretty good mod.

sorry for such a long winded post.

The post I did above has been fixed. The car list in first pic now has the Classic class included

Mod:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nz0i5xhv2dtq7/AMS+Shift+2+Street

sounds:
https://mega.nz/folder/V0Ui3SKK#lV8Ph23pF9AocQ1vkznsVg

The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Screen36

The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Screen37

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

zat1300 and davehop70 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  legendsatlunch 13/1/2024, 08:01

This makes me so happy. will be Amazing when I'm done texturing.  I  got the cars from ozibimmer over here ,
https://www.evolution-modding.net/t2890-my-assetto-corsa-aussie-big-banger-cars-and-dowload-link-if-you-would-like-to-convert
Thankyou. It is just perfect....  as is the A9x but I can't talk about that yet ...  Very Happy  Both are from the Assetto release with every car and team for BATHURST 1960 TO 1985.  Amazing work.

The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Untitl27
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Untitl28
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Untitl29
The mods I have been working on - Page 7 Untitl30

I still have to build every thing for the car to get it ingame yet, but It's coming along.

Paul Newman Very Happy
legendsatlunch
legendsatlunch

anels9 and davehop70 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  anels9 13/1/2024, 14:18

Holy dooly! what an awesome collection of atcc cars and tracks!!

anels9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next