European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends

+29
RaptorNitro
Nicola9
Yo_Zeus
drr6
gtr2
celsinho
Scorpyo
DuhĂ­lio de Menezes
FrAnC1s96
Mr. Seek
syhlif32
Bart255
Steppi
templarnot4
Russo997GT3RSR
kk08
harvestmouse
Serban
Gaudelio26
LeMansDriver22
Nobody73
marki77
angeleinma
Straightsix
miuqana
alexmezza
repaban
the_racer
So-Cal-Racing
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends - Page 3 Empty Re: GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Scorpyo 15/6/2020, 09:29

Crimson764 wrote:Sorry for the bump, I have a small problem with the Aston Martin. With Rico's latest FIA GT skinpack, I've put those skins on this version of the car as I believe, this is the right version for it. And they should show up with Lukasz's FIA GT mod, but when I try to load them in the showroom, they don't load. The trace file comes up with this line repeated several times:

Code:
O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error loading global material MISC
I've put in the required files from the GT3 mod, as well ensuring all the files needed for this mod is there and that seems to be the case as far as I'm aware. But I keep getting this message. Any ideas? scratch

You are asking for help in a wrong thread as you clearly say that problems started when you added stuff from someone else to my mod.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends - Page 3 Empty Re: GT1 legends by Scorpyo and friends

Post  harvestmouse 15/6/2020, 12:06

Is there a reason why you think they would fit? One's the DBR9 GT1 car and I'm guessing the other is the DBRS9 the GT3 car.

However if the skin format looks the same, rewrite the .car file to match the GT1 cars.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 15/6/2020, 14:35

Scorpyo wrote:
Crimson764 wrote:Sorry for the bump, I have a small problem with the Aston Martin. With Rico's latest FIA GT skinpack, I've put those skins on this version of the car as I believe, this is the right version for it. And they should show up with Lukasz's FIA GT mod, but when I try to load them in the showroom, they don't load. The trace file comes up with this line repeated several times:

Code:
O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error loading global material MISC
I've put in the required files from the GT3 mod, as well ensuring all the files needed for this mod is there and that seems to be the case as far as I'm aware. But I keep getting this message. Any ideas? scratch

You are asking for help in a wrong thread as you clearly say that problems started when you added stuff from someone else to my mod.

No matter. I was able to fix it in the end, no thanks to you. The problem was a missing texture file; "AMDBR9_MISC.dds" I substituted in one of the files that was just a black square and now it works. Nothing to do with your car being in someone else's mod at all.

harvestmouse wrote:Is there a reason why you think they would fit?  One's the DBR9 GT1 car and I'm guessing the other is the DBRS9 the GT3 car.

However if the skin format looks the same, rewrite the .car file to match the GT1 cars.
Nope, the skins are definitely for the DBR9 (GT1). They match Scorpyo's textures totally.

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody73 15/6/2020, 17:46

Crimson764 wrote:
Scorpyo wrote:

Code:

No matter. I was able to fix it in the end, no thanks to you. The problem was a missing texture file; "AMDBR9_MISC.dds" I substituted in one of the files that was just a black square and now it works. Nothing to do with your car being in someone else's mod at all.

harvestmouse wrote:Is there a reason why you think they would fit?  One's the DBR9 GT1 car and I'm guessing the other is the DBRS9 the GT3 car.

Nope, the skins are definitely for the DBR9 (GT1). They match Scorpyo's textures totally.

sorry, the problem is with my skinpack, i forgot a file for the new front bumpers. I will fix that quickly.

My name is Rico WeiĂź alias Nobody73 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nobody73
Nobody73

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 15/6/2020, 21:01

Ok, you mentioned 'GT3 mod' so that's why I thought what I thought.

Anyway...............I don't think this is worth fighting over guys, peace.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm 16/6/2020, 03:16

Hey Scorpyo Can you help me where can I download the latest pack of shaders that you normally include in your mods. Thanks in advance.

LENNIE MITCHELL
racerm
racerm

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 16/6/2020, 09:28

racerm wrote:Hey Scorpyo Can you help me where can I download the latest pack of shaders that you normally include in your mods. Thanks in advance.

There is no latest shaders pack. I was using SRPL shaders that I got from TFL back in days when it existed. Nit was always same one so if you have any of my old mods that used SRPL shaders you should have it.

But I didn't used SRPL shaders in this mod and you don't need them for it. That's why I didn't included them in this mod.

P.S. If you still need them for something else, drop me a PM and I'll upload them for you.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Seek 18/6/2020, 21:13

Hello Scorpyo.
For people who installing mods it's necessary the shaders?
What the pourpose of the shaders?
I have the SRPL and the SRT installed in GTR2 main directory.
It's right?

Mr. Seek

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 19/6/2020, 08:35

Mr. Seek wrote:Hello Scorpyo.
For people who installing mods it's necessary the shaders?
What the pourpose of the shaders?
I have the SRPL and the SRT installed in GTR2 main directory.
It's right?

As I reply to Lennie above, this mod doesn't use any custom shaders and you don't need them for this mod to run.

But for any mod that requires them you will have to have them installed in your main GTR2 directory.

Their purpose is to give different look of materials in GTR2.

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Seek 19/6/2020, 08:53

Some mods come with SRPL and SRT shaders.
Do these shaders work for all mods that need them?
Or are there different versions?
I'm a bit confused with this.
Thanks again.

Mr. Seek

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 19/6/2020, 09:14

They should be same...

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  racerm 19/6/2020, 21:24

So sorry for taking so long to respond. Thanks for helping me to understand Scorpyo.

LENNIE MITCHELL
racerm
racerm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Seek 19/6/2020, 21:26

Scorpyo wrote:They should be same...

Thanks Scorp

Mr. Seek

Back to top Go down

Post  carollinablues 17/12/2023, 13:59

Thank you for this mod Scorpyo, i love it. Can i ask for help though? I keep getting CTD with the mclaren, I've installed the hd driversuit mod but i still get CTD. Am i missing something here?

Update: judging that this mod was last time replied in 2020 i guess i could try every 176 possible combinations of genstring to find which one works

Last edited by carollinablues on 18/12/2023, 12:08; edited 1 time in total

carollinablues

Back to top Go down

Post  THUNDERbreaks 17/12/2023, 16:43

Thanks Scorpyo and everyone involved with this mod and all other GT1 cars around this amazing forum.

You guys are the reason why I don't feel the need to waste money on a Play Station 5 and PlayStation+ account just to play Gran Turismo 7.

Your hard work and attention to detail with these Cars is totally EPIC.

GT1 class for me is the best ever. Yes prototypes are cool , GT3 is fun but GT1 is the pinnacle of GT racing. The WOW effect is here. The best looking cars are here, you simply cannot beat the timeless design of a McLaren F1 GTR Longtail or the italian style of Maserati MC12 developed from a Ferrari Enzo chassis and symphonic V12 engine.

THUNDERbreaks

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 19/12/2023, 08:37

carollinablues wrote:Thank you for this mod Scorpyo, i love it. Can i ask for help though? I keep getting CTD with the mclaren, I've installed the hd driversuit mod but i still get CTD. Am i missing something here?

Update: judging that this mod was last time replied in 2020 i guess i could try every 176 possible combinations of genstring to find which one works

Can you post your trace file?

Without it there's nothing that can be done

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3