European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10314)
Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends I_vote_lcapHypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends I_voting_barHypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9024)
Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends I_vote_lcapHypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends I_voting_barHypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3031)
alexmezza (2743)
bmwcrash (2418)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2243)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1841)

Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends

Go down

Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends Empty Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Scorpyo on 24/12/2020, 15:52

Merry Christmas everybody ;o)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

SilverSun, Peter2012, eurostc, kk08, Maxellero, Skabagoosh, angeleinma and like this post

Back to top Go down

Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends Empty Re: Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends

Post  sit997 on 24/12/2020, 16:41

Thank you - Merry Christmas
sit997
sit997

Back to top Go down

Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends Empty Re: Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends

Post  drr6 on 24/12/2020, 17:41

Superb job as usual, thank you! thumps up

Merry christmas santa

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Sanz
drr6
drr6

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban on 24/12/2020, 18:16

Thanks a lot and happy chrtistmas

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Skabagoosh on 25/12/2020, 05:38

Thanks a lot for these, Scorpyo!

Myke Calaquian
Skabagoosh
Skabagoosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Skabagoosh on 25/12/2020, 06:14

Did a quick conversion of one of the skins from RaceDepartment. All credits goes to Carlitox of RaceDepartment.
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dmolhunqdn48qxw/McLaren_Ayrton_Senna_Tribute.rar/file

Myke Calaquian
Skabagoosh
Skabagoosh

So-Cal-Racing, narc and Roberto Mulsanne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 on 25/12/2020, 08:39

Thank you!

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  matbitbol on 25/12/2020, 13:52

Hey Marijo thanks for this super xMas present, tremendous work, absolutely great cars to drive and awesome quality! You rock! Merry christmas! santa

Mat Maup aka 'Matbitbol'
matbitbol
matbitbol

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobi28 on 25/12/2020, 14:35

Merry Merry Christmas to you and your familes, accompanied with joy, favour and togetherness!!

Thank you for such a belter of a mod!!
Shinobi28
Shinobi28

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News on 25/12/2020, 16:37

Merry Christmas!

Zoran Mikic
Bad News
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Post  shovas on 26/12/2020, 03:05

Downright impressive. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Matthew from Canada | John 3:16, Selah.ca/Free-Gift | Secrets of GTR2 | Intel Core i7 2600K @4.2GHz OC / Corsair H100i Pro Liquid Cooling / ASUS P8Z68-V / Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 @1600Mhz / Samsung 860 Evo 1TB x2 + 840 Evo 250GB + ADATA SU650 960GB / EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 8GB / 32" 1440p 165hz MSI Optix G32CQ4 / SimXperience AccuForce Pro V1 / ProtoSimTech PT-2 Pedals / Obutto R3volution / Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound / Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit
shovas
shovas

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamNeverKnows on 26/12/2020, 05:53

This looks excellent - great job as always! Very Happy

Adam Weller GBR
AdamNeverKnows
AdamNeverKnows

Back to top Go down

Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends Empty Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends

Post  cooldriver on 26/12/2020, 12:59

Thanks. A really exciting mod. Beautiful inside outside. What a gift !

cooldriver

Back to top Go down

Post  syhlif32 on 26/12/2020, 17:51

Thank you as always from Scorpyo a very well made mod.
Great in Gtr2 VR too. Smile

Bjarne Hansen

syhlif32

Back to top Go down

Post  Raybrig2 on 26/12/2020, 18:56

cheers Many Thanks!

Raybrig2

Back to top Go down

Post  Serban on 1/1/2021, 18:14

Thanks a lot for this Christmas present Scorpyo, great work!

Andrei Serban
Serban
Serban

Back to top Go down

Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends Empty Wooow

Post  Massi57 on 5/1/2021, 13:39

This is such a nice mod, really! Thanks so much 🤗

Massi57

Back to top Go down

Hypercars mod by Scorpyo and friends Empty Great!

Post  Massi57 on 7/1/2021, 13:21

I tested the mod, very nice! 🙏🙏🙏
I needed to mod the .aud files probably because I didn't have a previous version installed. Copy-paste all the skids, road sounds, etc... from one of the original gt .aud files .. now it's ok.

Massi57

Back to top Go down

Post  joaovidal62 on 8/1/2021, 13:08

Great job. Thank you.
joaovidal62
joaovidal62

Back to top Go down

Post  gtride on 13/1/2021, 16:10

I'm glad there are still a lot of fans and creators of GTR2 mods. Big thanks to Scorpyo!
gtride
gtride

Back to top Go down

Post  burnout01 on 14/1/2021, 16:23

Thank you! cheers

Shane Clarke
burnout01
burnout01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down