European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse

+22
degas
the_racer
narc
vitstalker
Ruslan024
pawelek
marki77
Littlefysh
rich54
gle
Batman76Robin
ChaosZero
basukid
raphaelnariga
CrivitzChris
repaban
ThatAudiFan
GTR2-Freak
eurostc
mrleman
6:11:13
Mezmaryse
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 Empty Re: [RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse

Post  Mezmaryse 1/12/2019, 13:47

degas wrote:Great  Skins Mezmerize!

Can I convert to GTR2? with the proper credits?

if it wasnt done already go ahead, i dont mind spreading it to gtr2

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 Empty Re: [RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse

Post  Roberto Mulsanne 23/12/2019, 15:34

Really amazing job, many thanks!!!
Roberto Mulsanne
Roberto Mulsanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/1/2020, 06:58

"This is a skinset for the 2019 Blancpain World Challenge America."

Where is this mod? I do not see reference to it here in the Mod section of the forum. The skins are beautiful, but where/how to use them?

Back to top Go down

Post  Marauder 3/1/2020, 15:28

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chad Bartrum
Marauder
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/1/2020, 16:49

Yes, of course I have the EEC base mod.  That doesn't answer my question, since the base mod has no accommodation for these skins as they are distributed.  If they are not intended to be used except for some insider's club, no problem.  If the author's intention is that people should use them, then some instructions or an accompanying (series, file structure, whatever...) download would be helpful Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse 5/1/2020, 15:47

Marc Collins wrote:

Yes, of course I have the EEC base mod.  That doesn't answer my question, since the base mod has no accommodation for these skins as they are distributed.  If they are not intended to be used except for some insider's club, no problem.  If the author's intention is that people should use them, then some instructions or an accompanying (series, file structure, whatever...) download would be helpful Smile

To make it work i would have to upload my entire files since i have modified them so much its not the base mod anymore and wouldnt work on your side.

simply take the team folders, copy them into the mod folder
and edit following line in the veh. files to make ita ll work.

in the veh. file:
HDVehicle=Audi_R8LMS15_PRO.hdv <-- all cars have the addition of "_PRO", PROAM or AM
delete this since these files are no part of the base mod.
The line(s) should be HDVehicle=Audi_R8LMS15.hdv after that.

OR copy paste the files from the BOP folder into the corresponding car folder if you dont want to use your time to edit the veh. files.

THEN
go to your .rfm file and simply add Blancpain to the car filter

this is not an insider club thing or intentionally made harder to get this started. everything needed is in the upload or common knowledge how to make it work.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/1/2020, 21:49

Mezmaryse wrote:
Marc Collins wrote:

To make it work i would have to upload my entire files since i have modified them so much its not the base mod anymore and wouldnt work on your side.

simply take the team folders, copy them into the mod folder
and edit following line in the veh. files to make ita ll work.

in the veh. file:
HDVehicle=Audi_R8LMS15_PRO.hdv  <-- all cars have the addition of "_PRO", PROAM or AM
delete this since these files are no part of the base mod.
The line(s) should be HDVehicle=Audi_R8LMS15.hdv after that.

OR copy paste the files from the BOP folder into the corresponding car folder if you dont want to use your time to edit the veh. files.

THEN
go to your .rfm file and simply add Blancpain to the car filter

this is not an insider club thing or intentionally made harder to get this started. everything needed is in the upload or common knowledge how to make it work.

Thanks for the clarification.

Going in reverse order, this thread is in an AMS forum. There are no .rfm files. ??? The EEC Mod already has a series file that could be modified or duplicated with small revisions as a separate series and included in the file download here.

Yes, copying and pasting the BOP files would be better than individually editing a large number of VEH files. But it doesn't work.

No, copying and pasting the main vehicle folders into the EEC GT3 mod folder also does not achieve anything, even if you manually edit the SRS file to include Blancpain (under both Vehicle Filter entries.

I am reasonably familiar with all of this in AMS and I cannot get the skins/cars to appear. It might be easier for all involved if they were in a simple package that you just extract and use (as most skin packs are on RD or elsewhere here).

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 19/5/2020, 23:29

Hello, I have also looked for answers for several days on how to deploy this set of AMS skins. Unfortunately the previous instructions didn't work for me either. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

And thank you for all the hard work, this is amazing.

Back to top Go down

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 Empty Got it working in AMS

Post  Guest 23/5/2020, 22:42

Hello all, I figured it out. You basically have to create a series and an icon for the series. Put the teams in their corresponding vehicle folders and you're set.

Back to top Go down

Post  miuqana 11/11/2020, 23:59

chelrob wrote:Hello all, I figured it out.  You basically have to create a series and an icon for the series.  Put the teams in their corresponding vehicle folders and you're set.

How can I do that?

João Anaquim [RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7fEEEDMzCZPgCkSm-eGpnrcz07SYqU_41Jc34Q720CMoB7jIL

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 Empty For those like me who have had difficulty

Post  Guest 10/1/2021, 22:58

I hope that the creator of this skin (wonderful by the way) doesn't mind. To help those like me who have had difficulty, I share the result of my Series and GameData files.
Have fun.

https://mega.nz/folder/bhIDFSQS#ujtxW3pvJjEloMI0QQCNDQ

Back to top Go down

Post  miuqana 10/9/2021, 01:42

The Acuras don't show up on menu, dunno why, when I first installed it, they did show up and I altered nothing in the skins.

João Anaquim [RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7fEEEDMzCZPgCkSm-eGpnrcz07SYqU_41Jc34Q720CMoB7jIL

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

Post  akirakei13 10/12/2021, 06:27

Mezmaryse wrote:[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 2018-110

This is a skinset for the 2019 Blancpain World Challenge America.
Credits to the EEC Team for providing us and the community with the Mod.
All Logos are trademarks of the respective companies.
Selling the content is not wanted by the authors, purchasing it from any site is plain stupid because ITS FREE.

Contains additional files to balance out the cars ; tweaked engine HP to resemble real life stats, gear settings to keep cars in a certain speed range and common aero through diffusor and body basedrag. all tires are the same. These files or entries inside are optional.

2019 Starting Grid as of Round 2 / 2019
Cars entering throughout the season will be added as add-on.

K-PAX Racing #3
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 323
K-PAX Racing #9
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 910
DXDT Racing #04
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 0410
DXDT Racing #63
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 6310
Gradient Racing #5
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 Wca510
US Racetronics #6
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 610
Squadra Corse Garage Italia #7
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 712
Vital Speed Motorports #8
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 811
GMG Racing #14
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 1410
One11 Competition #19
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 1910
One11 Competition #99
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 9910
Alegra Motorsports #22
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 2210
Alegra Motorsports #24
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 2410
TR3 Racing #31
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 3111
K2R Motorsports #38
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 3810
RealTime racing #43
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 4311
Wright Motorsports #58
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 5810
Wright Motorsports #91
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 9110
R.Ferri Motorsport #61
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 6112
P1 Motorsports #71
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 7111
Racers Edge Motorsports #80
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 8010
Risi Competizione #82
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 8211
Stephen Cameron Racing #87
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 8710
Autometrics Motorsports #991
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 99110
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 9610

ADDITIONAL CAR SET ; SEMI-FICTIONAL AS GRID FILLERS
Credit to CrivitzChris for some initial car skins i used some as template, hope you dont mind.

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 4510

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 5410

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 7510

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 7410

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 5511

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 6913

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 4 9311

https://mega.nz/#!W3Z3kQDa!v3fjXO7qv4GJszTEWqErLbbs6apgPRZI2Pbtj11-uw4

just asking, where do i put the skin folder?

akirakei13

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 14/12/2022, 10:14

Hello thank you for you work ;are the skins for ACC GT3 Mod for 2019 converted to GTR2 from SASCHA? please

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 14/12/2022, 11:12

Sorry i am not in GTR2 forum drive

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4