European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» GTWC Mod for gtr2 and motec display
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11/10/2024, 12:40 by Stoner

» [DATA] Real weather data for GTR2 original tracks and more 1979 - 2023
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/10/2024, 22:08 by shovas

» [MOD] Real Weather for Crew Chief GTR2 Enhancements Plugin
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/10/2024, 22:01 by shovas

» RELEASE: THE STADIUM for GTR2 and POWER & GLORY
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime3/10/2024, 12:56 by Jim Clark

» Hello From italy !!!!
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28/9/2024, 18:46 by Onofrio

» Argo JM16
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/9/2024, 18:39 by Vonbakker

» NASCAR 2005 (2004) Mod Question
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/9/2024, 08:20 by Jonny6833

» Hallo Everyone!
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/9/2024, 08:03 by foch

» Converting tracks from rfactor and AC to GTR2
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime5/9/2024, 17:55 by canois

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse

+23
Roberto Mulsanne
degas
the_racer
narc
vitstalker
Ruslan024
pawelek
marki77
Littlefysh
rich54
gle
Batman76Robin
ChaosZero
basukid
raphaelnariga
CrivitzChris
repaban
ThatAudiFan
GTR2-Freak
eurostc
mrleman
6:11:13
Mezmaryse
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 Empty Re: [RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse

Post  Mezmaryse 17/5/2019, 14:02

rich54 wrote:
Triebie wrote:Hi mate,
don´t know that mod because rF is dead to me.
It seeems that there is a genstring entry in the .veh file which can´t be found.
try to delete the 3rd digit in the .veh file to ignore the rims.
Hope that helps....

Thanks Triebie:  Suggestion did not work.  Appreciated your help.

pleasy try an copy the veh. file line from a car that comes with the mod. i might have added tires to the genfile causing an issue, also the hdv. files have PRO or AM etc. added. i forgot that i reworked the file structure and added physics to resemble faster and slower classes

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.

Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 Empty Re: [RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse

Post  Mezmaryse 17/5/2019, 16:41

Added opacity to the skins to make them less shiny. If some still appear to reflect to much feel free to send feedback.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 17/5/2019, 18:53

Mezmaryse wrote:[quote="rich54"

pleasy try an copy the veh. file line from a car that comes with the mod. i might have added tires to the genfile causing an issue, also the hdv. files have PRO or AM etc. added. i forgot that i reworked the file structure and added physics to resemble faster and slower classes

Tried-vehicle appears in game but skins will not work

Richard Kost-[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 Usa_flag
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse 17/5/2019, 19:12

rich54 wrote:

okay make sure the skin files have the same name as the vehicle files written in the veh file ; like the #43 acura

Veh.File = WCA19043
so in the veh file
DefaultLivery="WCA19043.dds"

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 17/5/2019, 20:01

Mezmaryse wrote:
rich54 wrote:

okay make sure the skin files have the same name as the vehicle files written in the veh file ; like the #43 acura

Veh.File = WCA19043
so in the veh file

They are the same.

Richard Kost-[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 Usa_flag
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak 17/5/2019, 21:27

Mezmaryse wrote:Added opacity to the skins to make them less shiny. If some still appear to reflect to much feel free to send feedback.

many thanks!!

Juergen Langecker , Germany
GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse 18/5/2019, 20:56

rich54 wrote:
Mezmaryse wrote:
rich54 wrote:

Veh.File = WCA19043
so in the veh file

They are the same.

this is a headscratcher. if the car shows up and all the entries are correct the skin should show up also.
could you send some screenshots of how the particular folder or file entries?

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  marki77 18/5/2019, 21:33

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 Timthumb.php?w=800&src=%2Fimages%2Fgallery%2F2019%2F7%2F106%2F%2FGWB190516__04981

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 Timthumb.php?w=800&src=%2Fimages%2Fgallery%2F2019%2F7%2F96%2F%2FGWB190517__07997

new entry in mosport Laughing

Carlos Zena
marki77
marki77

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse 1/6/2019, 13:27

marki77 wrote:[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 Timthumb.php?w=800&src=%2Fimages%2Fgallery%2F2019%2F7%2F106%2F%2FGWB190516__04981

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 Timthumb.php?w=800&src=%2Fimages%2Fgallery%2F2019%2F7%2F96%2F%2FGWB190517__07997

new entry in mosport Laughing

will be added

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak 1/6/2019, 21:20

Good news ! thumbs

Juergen Langecker , Germany
GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 10/6/2019, 02:20

finally they put a nice scheme on the K2R

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 New_pa11
[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 New_pa10

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

[RELEASED] Blancpain GT World Challenge America (EEC Skinset) by raphaelnariga/Mezmaryse - Page 3 Empty skin folder

Post  Guest 21/6/2019, 01:15

OK stupid question time. what folder do i place these skins in? i cant seem to get them to work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse 27/6/2019, 18:24

SubaruWRC555 wrote:OK stupid question time. what folder do i place these skins in? i cant seem to get them to work.

please be aware that the top entries inside the hdv files might cause them no to show up. due to some modifications on my side there could be issues with those lines simply having wrong files written in it. copy paste the lines from the original EEC cars here

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/7/2019, 00:49

Mezmaryse wrote:
SubaruWRC555 wrote:OK stupid question time. what folder do i place these skins in? i cant seem to get them to work.

please be aware that the top entries inside the hdv files might cause them no to show up. due to some modifications on my side there could be issues with those lines simply having wrong files written in it. copy paste the lines from the original EEC cars here

Thanks! worked out perfectly!

Back to top Go down

Post  pawelek 21/8/2019, 16:40

download link is not availible Sad
pawelek
pawelek

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse 26/8/2019, 18:04

pawelek wrote:download link is not availible Sad

i know. i temporarily took it down to make changes and additions to the carset. will be back up someday in september.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruslan024 22/10/2019, 13:33

Link is dyed? Please who can give me a new link for this mod?

Ruslan024
Ruslan024
Ruslan024

Back to top Go down

Post  vitstalker 23/10/2019, 05:12

Hello, I wanted to download and the link does not work
vitstalker
vitstalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse 23/10/2019, 16:20

sorry for the inconveniance, i simply forgot to reupload the content. ill be fixed by friday.

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 24/10/2019, 20:41

Thank you Mezmaryse for re-uploading your skins. Appreciated.

rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  narc 25/10/2019, 13:18

Sorry for my noob question but where should I put these folders? The file structure is totally different from the other skins here (Gamedata/Vehicle/EEC_GT3/etc..) and no Series folder is included in the rar.
Thanks.

Fabio Sapuppo, a.k.a. Narc
narc
narc

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezmaryse 25/10/2019, 18:32

narc wrote:Sorry for my noob question but where should I put these folders? The file structure is totally different from the other skins here (Gamedata/Vehicle/EEC_GT3/etc..) and no Series folder is included in the rar.
Thanks.

its just a skinpack, no file structure here, if you have these cars working in the EEC mod then you just need to add the corresponding filters to the rfm or ser. file and your good to go

- Mario Andretti
Mezmaryse
Mezmaryse

Back to top Go down

Post  narc 25/10/2019, 23:26

Ok, thanks anyway.

Fabio Sapuppo, a.k.a. Narc
narc
narc

Back to top Go down

Post  the_racer 27/10/2019, 19:27

thank you

Artur Meireles
the_racer
the_racer

Back to top Go down

Post  degas 27/11/2019, 00:27

Great Skins Mezmerize!

Can I convert to GTR2? with the proper credits?

--
Jailton Silva.
degas
degas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next