European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 15:53 by why_not_simracer

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod

+20
franken12
miuqana
matheusv
repaban
narc
6:11:13
Cheeveer
harvestmouse
syhlif32
Reinhard Berger
GTR2-Freak
PhoenixWylde
JorritVD
Manolo
Luca Lazzarato
skylineforever
Gaudelio26
Sylphide
deceda
ClimaxF1
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Empty W.I.P Progress

Post  ClimaxF1 29/6/2018, 23:52

Hi Guys

For those who are interested these are the cars that I have finished so far, same updates as the FIA GT1 mod, interiors , sounds and everything else has being done.
Just busy with some tire textures, a bit of testing and one or two more models that I am trying out to add on.

This will be uploaded as an add-on to the FIA GT1 Mod where you will be able to run all cars together or group them as you want.

Cars completed so far:

- Chevrolet Corvette Teams
- Gillet Vertigo Teams
- Morgan Aero Teams
- Mosler Teams

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fiagt_10
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fiagt_11
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fiagt_12
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fiagt_13
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fiagt_14

Will keep you guys updated as I go, thank you!

If you haven't downloaded the FIA GT1 Pack here's another reminder:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/18t2xxh4nwooi9f/FIA%20GT1%202004%20AMS.rar?dl=0

You can read more on the first post of this page about the updates.

https://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t4485-fia-gt1-2004-world-series-complete-mod

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt22

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Eec_si11
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Empty W.I.P Interior Progress

Post  ClimaxF1 30/6/2018, 13:04

Here are some more updates that are finished.

Have added the BMW and the Porcshe's to the rest.

Cars interiors completed so far:

- Chevrolet Corvette Teams
- Gillet Vertigo Teams
- Morgan Aero Teams
- Mosler Teams
- BMW M3
- Porsche 996 Cup & 996 GT2

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Vertig10
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Bmw_m311
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Mossle10
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Corvet10
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Porsch13

I haven't had a chance to take some screens of the last three cars added but just above this post you can see the rest of the cars that will be added to the FIA GT1 mod.

This will be uploaded as an add-on to the FIA GT1 Mod where you will be able to run all cars together or group them as you want.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Empty Re: FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod

Post  PhoenixWylde 30/6/2018, 19:27

Great looking work.

Love that you're working on the Mosler, that thing is so much fun in GTR2.

Ethan Bass

GTR2 2015 EEC STW - SimspeedRacing - 1st - Overall and Endurance Champion
GTR2 2015 EEC STW - SimspeedRacing - 1st - Endurance Champion

AMS 2017 EEC Australian GT Cup - SimspeedRacing - 1st - Overall Cup Champion
AMS 2017 EEC Australian GT Cup - SimspeedRacing - 1st - Sprint Cup Champion
AMS 2017 EEC Australian GT Cup - SimspeedRacing - 3rd - Endurance Cup

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 New_lo10
PhoenixWylde
PhoenixWylde

Back to top Go down

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Empty Re: FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod

Post  Guest 2/7/2018, 03:52

Great! I spent a lot of hours with GTR and GTR2... Thank you,and I'm looking forward to the updates.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/7/2018, 14:59

Appreciate your work on this mod Climax. Have real issues though with the ffb on my G27. Even on the strongest settings its very week, especially on the Saleen, where its almost non-existent. It seems to be adjustable a little through 'real feel', but the settings won't save and return to default each time you exit. Will there be an update with the physics side of things? Good mod , better ffb would make it a 'great' mod Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 2/7/2018, 23:55

beorn2 wrote:Appreciate your work on this mod Climax. Have real issues though with the ffb on my G27. Even on the strongest settings its very week, especially on the Saleen, where its almost non-existent. It seems to be adjustable a little through 'real feel', but the settings won't save and return  to default each time you exit. Will there be an update with the physics side of things?  Good mod , better ffb would make it a 'great' mod  Smile

There are updates that are being worked on and the final cars that I will add.

As with the FFB I'm still not sure, many people like the mod so far and have had no issues with FFB and some. or those very few have less FFB.
I think there's being four or five guys with FFB problems but several hundred who have downloaded this mod here and when it was still on RD have no problems.
In my case I have to turn the settings down because I'm getting to much.
I found a old Indy car mod that I have being upgrading and converting for AMS and the one thing that stands out is the FFB which is probably one of the best I've driven in a while, to match this one would be my solution than just turning the settings up.
Not sure when the update will be ready because I have some work projects to finish but it will be soon with seven new cars and further updates to the entire mod.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide 4/7/2018, 18:12

ClimaxF1 wrote:
beorn2 wrote:Appreciate your work on this mod Climax. Have real issues though with the ffb on my G27. Even on the strongest settings its very week, especially on the Saleen, where its almost non-existent. It seems to be adjustable a little through 'real feel', but the settings won't save and return  to default each time you exit. Will there be an update with the physics side of things?  Good mod , better ffb would make it a 'great' mod  Smile

As with the FFB I'm still not sure, many people like the mod so far and have had no issues with FFB and some. or those very few have less FFB.
I think there's being four or five guys with FFB problems but several hundred who have downloaded this mod here and when it was still on RD have no problems.
I found a old Indy car mod that I have being upgrading and converting for AMS and the one thing that stands out is the FFB which is probably one of the best I've driven in a while, to match this one would be my solution than just turning the settings up.
Not sure when the update will be ready because I have some work projects to finish but it will be soon with seven new cars and further updates to the entire mod.

Silent majority? Most people dont bother to comment on stuff anymore, but when compared to say the EEC GT3 cars or any stock content car the FFB is lacking even on very strong.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 4/7/2018, 19:46

Sylphide wrote:
ClimaxF1 wrote:

Silent majority? Most people dont bother to comment on stuff anymore, but when compared to say the EEC GT3 cars or any stock content car the FFB is lacking even on very strong.

I think you have brought up the same issue several times now for the same mod.

There will be an update with new cars and several other tweaks.

Not sure how much more FFB there will be because the majority of comments and feedback I've had have being good so far but there will will be some adjustments made for those you want more.

This weekend I will have more time to do some tests and will comment accordingly.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/7/2018, 18:03

I have this exact same problem. I hope it will be better in the next update. Still i apreciate your amazing mods and work what you do ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  JorritVD 9/7/2018, 20:41

Hi ClimaxF1,

Thanks for the mod. Now had time to do a short testing. All seems to look good. Some small feedback:

- The genstrings are working. So all the different 3d models can be used. So think about the shaders of the different 3d elements. So for example the F550 has different styles, like the Italtechnica / Prodrive / Wieth styles. Even the Prodrive has two different bonnet styles for example. It looks like the genstrings are the same as they were in GTR2. Here i found of the Corvette and F550: http://gtr4u.de/index.php/Thread/18736-FAQ-GTR2-Genstrings-WIP/

- The lights are not really correct on some cars:
--- The rear/brake lights of the Murcielago do not work (keep in mind the car has three different rear lights i think (03 Reiter / 04 Reiter / 04 Dams)
--- The position of the front lights on the road of the F575 doesn't seem in the correct position compared to the other cars.
--- The position of the rear lights on the road of the F575 seem to be under the car, rather than just behind the car.
--- The positions of the rear lights on the road of all other cars seem to be to far behind of the cars, rather than just behind the car.

- The rear lights of the DAMS Murcielago seem to have a texture issue. They have big grey dots, while i think it should be plain black

Jorrit van Dasselaar FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Vlag10
'14 EEC GT3 Sprint Series - Champion - Grayston Engineering AMR - Team Champion - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
'14 EEC TCC Season 2 - Vice-Champion - J-Tech Motorsport - Team Champion - Vauxhall Vectra
'13/'14 EEC GT Open - 3rd in GTE - SRT Motorsport - SRT Viper GTS-R - (5 of 9 races entered, 4 wins)
'13/'14 EEC WEC - LMP2 - Conquest Racing - Morgan LMP2 Nissan - (3 of 9 races enterd, 2 wins)
'12/'13 EEC GT Masters - Champion - Mamerow Racing - Audi R8 LMS ultra
'12 EEC Megane Trophy - Champion - Tech 1 Racing
JorritVD
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 9/7/2018, 21:15

JorritVD wrote:Hi ClimaxF1,

Thanks for the mod. Now had time to do a short testing. All seems to look good. Some small feedback:

- The genstrings are working. So all the different 3d models can be used. So think about the shaders of the different 3d elements. So for example the F550 has different styles, like the Italtechnica / Prodrive / Wieth styles. Even the Prodrive has two different bonnet styles for example. It looks like the genstrings are the same as they were in GTR2. Here i found of the Corvette and F550: http://gtr4u.de/index.php/Thread/18736-FAQ-GTR2-Genstrings-WIP/

- The lights are not really correct on some cars:
--- The rear/brake lights of the Murcielago do not work (keep in mind the car has three different rear lights i think (03 Reiter / 04 Reiter / 04 Dams)
--- The position of the front lights on the road of the F575 doesn't seem in the correct position compared to the other cars.
--- The position of the rear lights on the road of the F575 seem to be under the car, rather than just behind the car.
--- The positions of the rear lights on the road of all other cars seem to be to far behind of the cars, rather than just behind the car.

- The rear lights of the DAMS Murcielago seem to have a texture issue. They have big grey dots, while i think it should be plain black

Really appreciate the feedback.

Most of these problems were mentioned in the known issues on RD before they deleted the upload there.

The Murcielago's lights have never worked and I still don't know how to fix them.

Have tried to replace all the files with new one's from a different mod and they still don't work.

Besides the small fixes and other updates like FFB and the rest of the cars that will be added, this is as far as I can take these cars.

I don't have the knowledge to make small fixes as you mentioned and would appreciate any help.

Have asked if anyone could or would be interested helping improve this mod but nobody seems to be willing.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Empty Mucielago update

Post  ClimaxF1 12/7/2018, 00:46

Hi Guys

Just want to thank Arthur from RD first with assisting with these updates.

Update 2018-07-12

- Break lights added to both Lambo's (added missing lights too)
- Break disc's, calipers and disc glow added to the Lambo's

You can find the update on the first post of this mod.

https://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t4485-fia-gt1-2004-world-series-complete-mod

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Reiter10
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Dams_l10

I will be adding some new cars with the rest of the updates over the next few days.

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Empty FIA GT Cars added

Post  ClimaxF1 13/7/2018, 14:29

Hi Guys

Finally I have the rest of the cars ready for upload. Took a while to test every single car on it's own, as a series and also as a support series to the FIA GT1 Mod.

Update details:

- BMW M3 added
- Chevrolet Corvette added
- Gillet Vertigo added
- Morgan added
- Mosler added
- Porsche 996 Cup added
- Porsche 996 GT2 added
- New series files for both mods
- Updated all sfx. sound files with the same AMS sound effects and balanced all audio
- Increased FFB for all cars (select very strong in the cars showroom for maximum level)
- All new cars have received the same updates as the FIA GT1 Cars

N.B. These cars have their own series file but you can also select them individually or all in the FIA GT1 mod

Download link is on the first post

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 49131110

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt36
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt37
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt38
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt39
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt40
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt41
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt42
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt43
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt44
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt45
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt46
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt47
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Fia_gt48

Installation guide:

- You must have the FIA GT1 mod installed first
- Install the Lambo Update
- Install this FIA GT Mod and allow the new files to overwrite the existing one's from the FIA GT1 Mod

P.S. I am aware that there are more cars from both mods available.

These are the one's that have have made the list. The rest are of poor quality or have bad interiors or there's was something wrong with the car in general.

There will be one final update, mainly for the FIA GT1 cars and general tweaks where needed now that I have some more time to test all cars properly together.

If anyone wishes to help improve these cars in any way I am sure that we would all appreciate the help.

Just send me a personal mail.

Looking forward to any help I can get, thanks guys!

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  GTR2-Freak 15/7/2018, 10:15

Thanks a lot, well done as always, like all your work, Tracks, Cars, Skins etc, you are realy busy! thumbs

... btw at Racedepartment i was too late, so thank you for the second chance lol!
GTR2-Freak
GTR2-Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaudelio26 15/7/2018, 21:25

Wonder if you intend to convert the FIA GT1 2010-2011 mod or the Shift 2 GT1 cars (2010) from Scorpyo. Those would mainly fit for someone to import/remake almost all GT1 entries from 2003-2011

Carlos Gaudelio
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Sign2010
Gaudelio26
Gaudelio26

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 15/7/2018, 23:42

Gaudelio26 wrote:Wonder if you intend to convert the FIA GT1 2010-2011 mod or the Shift 2 GT1 cars (2010) from Scorpyo. Those would mainly fit for someone to import/remake almost all GT1 entries from 2003-2011

The Mucielago I do have a different version from the Shift 2 one which is a much better car but the Shift 2 GT1 cars are of poor quality and don't interest me, just too much work.

The FIA GT1 2010-2011 mod I'm not sure if I've seeing it or not to be honest, if you got a link for me to look at I can always check it out.

This is the Murcielago that I have.

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Reiter11

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

davehop70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaudelio26 17/7/2018, 21:45

Here's the mod
http://esport-racing.de/include.php?path=download&contentid=1432

I don't think that any other model is better than Shift 2 cars (at least the DBR9, R-SV, MC12 and the Matech GT), the Murcielago from this mod is outdated and the DBR9 from Young Driver have that shitty wheels, but in general the mod is awesome. Someone (I forgot who) made some updates on Murcielago by Scorpyo , added the correct wheels and did some cockpit updates

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Gtr2_238
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Gtr2_239

Here you can see the diference between the cars from this mod and Scorpyo's (most are from materials and wheels only)
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Gtr2_242
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Gtr2_241
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Gtr2_240

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Gtr2_244
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Gtr2_243

Shift 2 MC12 (the mod one is from NFSS1)
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Gtr2_245

Anyway the FIA GT1 2010-2011 by itself is already great, but since you seem to have quality and beauty as priority, I'd just suggest Scorpyo's car (they already come with the 2010 skins) or at least, its wheels

Carlos Gaudelio
FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Sign2010
Gaudelio26
Gaudelio26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 18/7/2018, 23:54

Hi!
I have G27, and the FFB is still very weak even with chosing very strong ffb in the showroom. If i go on a kerb, the feedback is good, it's the same like in other mods, but everywhere else there is almost no feedback.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylphide 19/7/2018, 00:22

guftabi96 wrote:Hi!
I have G27, and the FFB is still very weak even with chosing very strong ffb in the showroom. If i go on a kerb, the feedback is good, it's the same like in other mods, but everywhere else there is almost no feedback.

Increase the caster in the setup,it helps quite a bit.

Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 19/7/2018, 10:24

Sylphide wrote:
guftabi96 wrote:Hi!

Increase the caster in the setup,it helps quite a bit.

Thanks, it's better now. Still weak, but at least i can feel whats going on with the car Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  JorritVD 21/7/2018, 14:37

All the cars use the same camera file, so that causes on some cars very bad camera angles.

As we will have a league with the GT1 cars, I updated and make specific camera files for those cars
mediafire.com/file/f5i5df8amf537yw/AMS%20GT1%20CAMS%20update.rar

- Chrysler Viper GTS-R
- Corvette C5-R
- Ferrari 550
- Ferrari 575
- Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT
- Lister Storm
- Maserati MC12
- Saleen S7-R

'14 EEC GT3 Sprint Series - Champion - Grayston Engineering AMR - Team Champion - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
'14 EEC TCC Season 2 - Vice-Champion - J-Tech Motorsport - Team Champion - Vauxhall Vectra
'13/'14 EEC GT Open - 3rd in GTE - SRT Motorsport - SRT Viper GTS-R - (5 of 9 races entered, 4 wins)
'13/'14 EEC WEC - LMP2 - Conquest Racing - Morgan LMP2 Nissan - (3 of 9 races enterd, 2 wins)
JorritVD
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Post  JorritVD 21/7/2018, 14:52

Lambo sound update
Credits: sounds by Azrim

Download: mediafire.com/file/8c5ck4al64bsdgk/AMS%20GT1%20Lambo%20sound%20mod.rar

JorritVD
JorritVD

Back to top Go down

Post  PhoenixWylde 22/7/2018, 01:18

Jorrit, both of your links download as broken.

Ethan Bass

PhoenixWylde
PhoenixWylde

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca Lazzarato 22/7/2018, 08:43

PhoenixWylde wrote:Jorrit, both of your links download as broken.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f5i5df8amf537yw/AMS+GT1+CAMS+update.rar

FIA GT1 2004 World Series Complete Mod - Page 2 Mn-l-l11
Luca Lazzarato
Luca Lazzarato

http://texassquadracorse.it/

Back to top Go down

Post  PhoenixWylde 22/7/2018, 16:14

All working now, cams are good.

Ethan Bass

PhoenixWylde
PhoenixWylde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next