European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMS track updates by Climax F1

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 13 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  simon.aguirre on 19/9/2020, 17:19

@6:11:13 wrote:So, this updatepack from ClimaxF1 needs the GSCE-track as a base. There is a AIW-file called sdiMugello.AIW The Update itself has no new AIW. And your new AIW is called mugello.AIW. So it cannot replace the original file. Or im wrong???
You are correct, i rename the tracks while i'am working on them to have both (the original and my modification) and i forgot to put back the original name. It is fixed now (if you already downloaded the file just rename it, it has the same content).
simon.aguirre
simon.aguirre

Back to top Go down

AMS track updates by Climax F1 - Page 13 Empty Re: AMS track updates by Climax F1

Post  skylineforever on 14/11/2020, 02:11

Any news ?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Back to top Go down

Post  simon.aguirre on 14/11/2020, 13:11

@skylineforever wrote:Any news ?
Hello. If you are asking for news about the aiw for Mugello, it is completed. The link to the file (with the correct name) is in the this post .
simon.aguirre
simon.aguirre

Back to top Go down

Post  skylineforever on 14/11/2020, 15:22

in fact meant concerning other tracks...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Back to top Go down

Post  skylineforever on 14/11/2020, 15:23

I have a motion for a track : estoril from gsce

Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13