European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 10 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 10 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 10 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 10 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 10 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 10 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 10 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX

+43
mecanoplast LST
Everfresh Cranberry
vadaklaut
srcarvalho
kh73
templarnot4
Adrian Padel
II_Hylander
Crimson764
Mezmaryse
Peter2012
johnnyZ.
ernie2492
the_racer
PowerSlider
Joshua1307
Aston
oldman
z1000a2
Serban
eurostc
racerm
gonzo-cool
raphaelnariga
Roninm5
JoddyFubuki788
TopMarque
kk08
Christ Tiansen
follarin63
Xtra-Large
gtracer123
So-Cal-Racing
Sylphide
Irontower
miuqana
angeleinma
sopgt7
repaban
Bad News
ChundAn
sit997
matteo1974
47 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 10 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX

Post  JoddyFubuki788 13/2/2019, 08:42

Guys I might have a bit of request here, Could we make all DTM and SGT era cars compatible with 40> cars pack? Because i did tried a lot of times with these to create the Class One Combined Atmosphere but it crashed with my best stuff here Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Joddy Pranata
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JoddyFubuki788
JoddyFubuki788

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX - Page 10 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Acura NSX - Honda NSX

Post  repaban 13/2/2019, 09:36

It is a good idea

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Mc Wolf 15/5/2019, 03:52

Hi, Thx for the Acura !
I've tested the car at the first time, but the engine sound is broken.
Is a soundupdate available ?

Mc Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  KiGyu1970XX 17/5/2019, 03:03

Thank you! cheers

KiGyu1970XX

Back to top Go down

Post  phtephen78961 25/5/2019, 23:12

Thankyou!! love the nsx

Stephen Duxbury Manchester UK
HIT THE PACE CAR!!!!!!!
phtephen78961
phtephen78961

Back to top Go down

Post  Irontower 26/5/2019, 03:55

JoddyFubuki788 wrote:Guys I might have a bit of request here, Could we make all DTM and SGT era cars compatible with 40> cars pack? Because i did tried a lot of times with these to create the Class One Combined Atmosphere but it crashed with my best stuff here Smile
This are all high polygon cars and it would be a massive rework and reduction in quality to bring them down.

Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  JoddyFubuki788 26/5/2019, 05:38

Irontower wrote:
JoddyFubuki788 wrote:Guys I might have a bit of request here, Could we make all DTM and SGT era cars compatible with 40> cars pack? Because i did tried a lot of times with these to create the Class One Combined Atmosphere but it crashed with my best stuff here Smile
This are all high polygon cars and it would be a massive rework and reduction in quality to bring them down.

That means it'll be a long, very long project, i would suggest to collaborate then, maybe with good modders like MRW, Sylphide, Scorpyo, or others that have potential to it... or maybe SIDStalker like in Trackaholics? who knows?

Joddy Pranata
JoddyFubuki788
JoddyFubuki788

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/5/2019, 14:05

I tried to run SGT x DTM 2018 together (excluding AM Vantage DTM), 30 cars on the grid and the game ran smoothly. The opposite result happened after I increase the car count from 30 to 36. I take a look to each car's OBJ file size; Honda and Nissan are damn high while the rest (DTM and Lexus) are OK (so I conclude that the opposite result was caused by Nissan and Honda having very high poly model).

I don't have any skill regarding 3D modeling currently, but at least I can admit revamping Nissan and Honda's models on this Class One project is a goddamn heavy work to do.

My laptop's spec:
- Procie: Intel i3 4005U @1.7GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Intel HD 4400 integrated graphics
- nVidia GeForce 820M with 2GB dedicated RAM (disabled, broken already)
- 4GB of RAM
- Windows 7 Enterprise (x64)

Last edited by Setsuna_Freesia on 27/5/2019, 02:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted some unnecessary comment.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/5/2019, 14:13

JoddyFubuki788 wrote:
Irontower wrote:

That means it'll be a long, very long project, i would suggest to collaborate then, maybe with good modders like MRW, Sylphide, Scorpyo, or others that have potential to it... or maybe SIDStalker like in Trackaholics? who knows?

Regarding SidStalker ....
I found polar opposite traits between SID's DTM 2018 and Irontower's DTM 2018; tyre temperature on SID's DTM cars have a tendency to drop (while still being able to tackle corners fast). Meanwhile, Irontower's DTM (and SGT) cars tend to overheat (specially front tyre, probably due to power) and the cars tend to understeer.

I don't know how if we combine Irontower's DTM engine spec and SID's chassis & tyre spec; probably we will find the spec a lot closer to Class One we are currently looking for. I want to do an experiment on this.

Edit: I tried to incorporate Irontower's Engine and Gearbox into SID's chassis, the sample is Audi RS5. Damn, the result feels amazing. I don't know whether it's real or not, but personally it's satisfying. I'm sorry for editing HDC file(s) without permission.

Edit 2: I tried another experiment; I used Irontower's physics fully except on tyres part. I replaced Irontower's tyre file with Sidstalker's (both on DTM and SGT) and it actually do the trick very well. Agility is improved and tyre temperature is a lot more stable. It feels like putting a missing ingredient needed to finish a shortcake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Irontower 31/5/2019, 10:16

Attention! New versions for the Honda NSX now in the "SGT 500 cars" mod. Thank you all.

Wilhelm Hudetz
Irontower
Irontower

Back to top Go down

Post  Roninm5 4/6/2019, 00:42

Good times Thanx Wilhelm for your work

Roninm5
Roninm5

Back to top Go down

Post  basukid 6/6/2019, 14:01

Irontower wrote:Attention! New versions for the Honda NSX now in the "SGT 500 cars" mod. Thank you all.

i will lock the thread because of that

Andreas Werner aka Nascarfreak [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

basukid
EEC Team

ppg1977 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10