European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3

+21
6:11:13
harvestmouse
gle
Scorpyo
aderonis
CGD
incar
rich54
Durge Driven
DrKruntz
Maxellero
CrivitzChris
skylineforever
Marauder
freakyfast86
ClimaxF1
C_Stephens
Fringe22
deceda
repaban
ThatAudiFan
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3

Post  repaban 5/1/2018, 22:38

Nice work thank you

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3

Post  Guest 6/1/2018, 16:37

Sincere apologies guys.
Original upload had pit groups messed up for the cars.
Correction uploaded just now. Link in first post updated.

Back to top Go down

Post  freakyfast86 8/1/2018, 20:19

Ok so i am a little confused and have been playing around with both Twisted Evil
But do i install this mod and not EEC GT3 Base v2.1 - updated June 5, 2017 by PATRIOT ?
Or are this and that mod 2 different mods ?
Sorry if i sound a little silly Embarassed

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tim Day
Maryborough Q.L.D
Australia
freakyfast86
freakyfast86

Back to top Go down

Post  Marauder 8/1/2018, 21:06

They are 2 separate mods. The endurance mod doesn't have the full selection of GT3 cars, just the more modern ones.

Chad Bartrum
Marauder
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post  freakyfast86 8/1/2018, 21:24

Marauder wrote:They are 2 separate mods. The endurance mod doesn't have the full selection of GT3 cars, just the more modern ones.

Awesome Smile
Thanx for replying Very Happy

Tim Day
Maryborough Q.L.D
Australia
freakyfast86
freakyfast86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/1/2018, 06:03

freakyfast86 wrote:Ok so i am a little confused and have been playing around with both Twisted Evil
But do i install this mod and not EEC GT3 Base v2.1 - updated June 5, 2017 by PATRIOT ?
Or are this and that mod 2 different mods ?
Sorry if i sound a little silly Embarassed

Tim, it's all in the readme of the Endurance Series Mod.
You can have both installed. But you don't need the GT3 Mod, or any parts of it, to run the Endurance Series Mod.
They will both use a common file called EECMaps.mas
So when you install one, or the other, that file will over-write and that's OK.  The GT3 cars in the Endurance Series Mod are in a folder called "GTD" to keep them separate from your EEC GT3 Mod installation (where the cars are in a folder called "GT3").

Now it's different if you have the old EEC LMS Mod.  You have to choose either that one or the Endurance Series Mod.  You can't have both as the Prototypes and GTE cars overwrite each other and conflict.

Back to top Go down

Post  skylineforever 10/1/2018, 18:32

https://servimg.com/view/17502359/173
https://servimg.com/view/17502359/338
a future addition of the EEC Endurance Mod mod ?

Matthieu"Matt"Elisabeth
skylineforever
skylineforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2018, 18:43

Oh man that would be awesome.
If someone does a convert to AMS, and they are light enough, heck yeah, I'll even help with physics for the BoP.

It's a shame Triebe's Oreca is too heavy for league use.  I would have added that baby in a heartbeat too.

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 10/1/2018, 22:05

skylineforever wrote:https://servimg.com/view/17502359/173

BTH, those models are not very good. It's an effort by Sasha to get them out, but he needs to work on a bit of quality instead of quantity.

I'm starting to dab back into modding slowly. Starting a bunch of projects, but none of them have kept my interest all the way through yet. I do feel like I should be able to convert the Enduracers Ligier JSP2 and URD Oreca 05 from rF2, or convert the converted versions over to AMS. If there is an interest, I can start to look into that.

But a side thing I've looked into, that is a little beyond my skills ATM would be these 2 cars from Forza 7.

http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/7404-jaguar-xk-gt3-14/
http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/7360-ford-riley-mk-xxvi-daytona-prototype-15/

If somebody has more know how, they can look at those two.

Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 76561197996714205

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/1/2018, 22:17

decpau wrote:Oh man that would be awesome.
If someone does a convert to AMS, and they are light enough, heck yeah, I'll even help with physics for the BoP.

It's a shame Triebe's Oreca is too heavy for league use.  I would have added that baby in a heartbeat too.

like i said here at some other topic, try to leave out the LOD A´s
i wrote the .gen file based on max,high,mid and low config.
everything besides MAX should work out smoothly online as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 10/1/2018, 23:00

CrivitzChris wrote:I'm starting to dab back into modding slowly. Starting a bunch of projects, but none of them have kept my interest all the way through yet. I do feel like I should be able to convert the Enduracers Ligier JSP2 and URD Oreca 05 from rF2, or convert the converted versions over to AMS. If there is an interest, I can start to look into that.

To be honest, this sounds pretty good Chris Wink

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 Dutch_flag Harm Roelofs
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 Sign10
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 11/1/2018, 01:58

Hey Paul, I just send Harm the Weathertech Porsche skin template. I have the 2016 IMSA ones done, he is going to do the 2017 version. Did I ever send you the 2016 version? If not those can be added for a couple more GTD Porsches

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2018, 02:10

Thanks Chris. Yeah you sent them. Both were Weathertech, #22 and #77.
I have them but decided to use the Riley Merc with that livery.

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 11/1/2018, 10:40

Thank you

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2018, 13:37

skylineforever wrote:https://servimg.com/view/17502359/173

I have the 3dmodel of that car but so far i haven´t started to work on it.
Like the Oreca this a super highpoly car which needs a hell of work to reduce it so that it can be played in AMS or even online.

If you can send me these skins, i will check if they fit on the Mazda model i have.
If there is interest in this car it could be one of my next projects....

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 11/1/2018, 14:05

Even if the skins wouldn't fit, the Mazda skins are not the most difficult to do and could be easily skinned I think Wink

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 Dutch_flag Harm Roelofs
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 Sign10
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  CrivitzChris 11/1/2018, 16:25

Like Harm said, if the model is of quality, it would be great. I just don't particularly care for the quality of the car that is currently in GTR2. If this is an upgrade, I'm defiantly interested!

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2018, 17:20

well, i guess you know my work so ...
i will put the car on my todo list.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2018, 18:16

Triebie wrote:
decpau wrote:Oh man that would be awesome.

like i said here at some other topic, try to leave out the LOD A´s
i wrote the .gen file based on max,high,mid and low config.
everything besides MAX should work out smoothly online as well.
How does the lods work? I mean if I put the car on medium it isn't using lod A anymore, right? If that's the case the Oreca is still bloody memory hungry
AMS suffer from same rF2 issue it seems copying stuff from video to RAM to virtual memory Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/1/2018, 18:53

well the car is quiet heavy in LOD A´s but very normal and not bigger than any EEC AMS car in lower LODs.
So it should not be a problem. MAybe the LODins and-outs need a checkup.
I will have a look at the .gen file and will send you another one, more optimized.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/1/2018, 03:36

decpau wrote:Credits
PATR10T - Original LMS Mod and updates
ilu4204 - Original LMS Mod physics, sound fixes, inputs to decpau on ways to approach this update
kalinin - Original LMS Mod AMS physic features and optional 3-compound tire files
gpfan - Original LMS Mod lmp cars and gte sounds from his wes mod
scorpyo - showing how to create a x-file on the Original LMS Mod
enduracers - lmp physic and sounds on the Original LMS Mod
firemonkeys - Original LMS Mod - gte cars and textures
JorritVD - Updated Mod graphic above for the Series file and inputs on physics changes for league racing

Thanks Paul and everyone on this list for the work you have done. I have spent the day driving various cars from all the classes and I have not driven one yet that I do not love! I would be flattered if Reiza would pay you all for the mods and then would gladly purchase it as a DLC. That is no lie! AMS is my new favorite sim! You guys could keep them going for years with this type of work!

Anyone who has driven the GT3 cars through their evolution, I am sure, would gladly agree with me. This is the best yet! If they get any better, I will need stronger heart medication.

To quote the young folk, "This is sick!"

Thank you all again. Your favorite rolling chicane and new fanboy,

Tobias "Toby" Howard What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 15/1/2018, 21:52

Hello Paul DeClercq.

I'm sorry but i have problems on try to download the Mod, i don't know why!! First the mediafire file seems weird, after the advertising on the top right comes to 0  i click on the green button download and it give me a message to " click to allow " download and i DON'T HAVE NOTHING to actually allow it!!!    ???  I've tried several times and i get adds and stuff! You guys could use a dropbox system for EEC... it could be much better... more reliable and simple!!!  Sad  i can't download the mod!  Please help

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero 15/1/2018, 23:15

Just copy/paste that link.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1uj4lbt455rv6v1/EEC+Endurance+Series+V2.1.rar
These stupid ads are the reason I put download links in code now.

Lukasz Pala Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 Bezaty10
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 - Page 2 1tomcoc6iogl203zg
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 15/1/2018, 23:25

Maxellero wrote:Just copy/paste that link.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1uj4lbt455rv6v1/EEC+Endurance+Series+V2.1.rar
These stupid ads are the reason I put download links in code now.

Ok thanks man! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 16/1/2018, 06:28

UPDATED to Version 2.2. See first Post
Requires EEC GT Mod V2.2 to run the GT3 cars. Download link in first post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next