European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3

+21
6:11:13
harvestmouse
gle
Scorpyo
aderonis
CGD
incar
rich54
Durge Driven
DrKruntz
Maxellero
CrivitzChris
skylineforever
Marauder
freakyfast86
ClimaxF1
C_Stephens
Fringe22
deceda
repaban
ThatAudiFan
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 Empty Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3

Post  Guest 12/11/2017, 21:40

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 Es10

UPDATE - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3
This Mod replaces and supersedes the EEC LMS Mod V1.7 and EEC Endurance Series V2.1

This Mod will overwrite your EEC LMS Mod if installed.  YOU NEED the EEC GT3 MOD V2.2 to run this Mod.

Summary of changes and updates in Version 2.3  (See the enclosed Readme files for full details)
-Restored LMS V1.7 gearboxes to the Mod for BoP on GTE cars.

Summary of changes and updates in Version 2.2  (See the enclosed Readme files for full details)
-"GTD" cars dropped from the Mod.  The GT3 cars are now native in the EEC GT3 Mod V2.2 which you need to run GT3 cars in this Mod.  EEC GT3 Mod 2.2 contains the balance of performance updates to allow the GT3 cars to run with the GTE and P2 cars.
-See the read me for details.

Download Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3:https://mega.nz/#!HooBhZqC!ATYP_iLaWHbts7Q50tHRdYrRiZ30tLEFMY9lfFW01jg

DP, P2, GTE Templates:  https://mega.nz/#F!TgZXHZQK!JNjTa53a19kAHPuiUPdnhQ

GT3 (and GTE BMW) Templates: https://mega.nz/#F!ys51RB6b!oIiqRSilblJtirUfwvQ1UA

Credits
PATR10T - Original LMS Mod and updates
ilu4204 - Original LMS Mod physics, sound fixes, inputs to decpau on ways to approach this update
decpau - Updated GTE physics
kalinin - Original LMS Mod AMS physic features and optional 3-compound tire files  
gpfan -  Original LMS Mod lmp cars and gte sounds from his wes mod
scorpyo - showing how to create a x-file on the Original LMS Mod
enduracers - lmp physic and sounds on the Original LMS Mod
firemonkeys - Original LMS Mod - gte cars and textures
JorritVD - Updated Mod graphic above for the Series file and inputs on physics changes for league racing

Please post problems or issues in this thread.
Enjoy!

Last edited by decpau on 1/2/2018, 14:52; edited 12 times in total

Back to top Go down

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 Empty Re: Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3

Post  ThatAudiFan 12/11/2017, 22:06

Many thanks Paul, seems like an awesome job! Looking forward to testing these Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 Dutch_flag Harm Roelofs
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 Sign10
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 Empty Re: Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3

Post  Guest 12/11/2017, 22:37

Fantastic, thanks for the hard work! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 12/11/2017, 22:50

Fabulous,thanks a lot good work tongue

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/11/2017, 01:58

thanks for the great work

Back to top Go down

Post  deceda 13/11/2017, 13:49

What a surprise! Thank you very much! Smile
deceda
deceda

Back to top Go down

Post  Fringe22 13/11/2017, 18:18

great job, I'm going down to test it and comment that such is the mod

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Juan Sepulveda
Fringe22
Fringe22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 17/11/2017, 13:18

Thanks for this, looks and feels pretty good !
Awesome job thumbs

Back to top Go down

Post  C_Stephens 20/11/2017, 02:56

Great work on this Paul. I've just tried out the P2's and was pleasantly surprised at the speed of the GTE's thru the turns. I think its a very competitive mod so far and should provide lots of fun battles. Hoping to find the time to be able to run in a series in 2018 if you all run these thumps up

Chris Stephens

C_Stephens

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 21/11/2017, 23:53

Thanks buddy.
Yeah that was a big aero item I worked on to help with traffic P2 to GTE in the fast stuff.
Guys will have to retest their wing settings from ALMS this past year but the GTE's are much more stable in high speed corners than the GT3's now.
Try a GTE against a GTD though. In the slow stuff patience is needed for sure to get by. Once you do though it's easy to open up and pull away.
Hope to see you on track soon!

Back to top Go down

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 Empty Mod confirmation

Post  ClimaxF1 14/12/2017, 16:58

Hi there

Sounds really good and good to see an update for this mod.

Appreciate all the hard work.

I just wanted find out if this will be the official updated of the v1.7 EEC LeMans from PATR10T?

My reason for asking is that all skin mods including my mod which I have recently created

Porsche Cup Challenge with Ferrari GT3 & LeMans Lola Series add-on

works with EEC LeMans but not yours.

Normally an update should be a continuation of the previous version.

With your update everybody that has created any skins or skin pack would now have to edit there files and re-upload so that they would work with your mod.

I also noticed that you call your mod v2.0 but has a different title.

I only ask these questions because I'm not sure if I should update my files and also even if I did the Lola skin pack also only works with EEC LeMans which forms part of my mod.

If this is the official update maybe you should consider making it that it is a continuation from the v1.7 so that people wouldn't now have to change their files or not having their mods working with yours.

This would be the norm when an update is released.

Please let me know on the above, appreciate the help.

Regards

ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 14/12/2017, 17:30

Thank you

Guy Reppert
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 14/12/2017, 17:32

ClimaxF1 wrote:Hi there

I just wanted find out if this will be the official updated of the v1.7 EEC LeMans from PATR10T?

My reason for asking is that all skin mods including my mod which I have recently created

With your update everybody that has created any skins or skin pack would now have to edit there files and re-upload so that they would work with your mod.

I only ask these questions because I'm not sure if I should update my files and also even if I did the Lola skin pack also only works with EEC LeMans which forms part of my mod.

If this is the official update maybe you should consider making it that it is a continuation from the v1.7 so that people wouldn't now have to change their files or not having their mods working with yours.

Regards

ClimaxF1

This is an updated version of the EEC Le Mans v1.7 mod, and will be the supported mod from now on

Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 Dutch_flag Harm Roelofs
Updated - EEC Endurance Series Base Mod V2.3 Sign10
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 14/12/2017, 18:15

ThatAudiFan wrote:

With this update everybody that has created any skins or skin pack would now have to edit there files and re-upload so that they would work with your mod.

Regards

ClimaxF1

This is an updated version of the EEC Le Mans v1.7 mod, and will be the supported mod from now on

Will be definitely giving it a go tonight, should be good.

This still means that everybody would have to change their files so that it works with this update because as is all mods and skin packs or skins only work with the EEC LeMans version.

This is why I did ask and normally an update should be a continuation of the the previous version.

For me this easy to solve because I know how to edit the series or vehicle files but for most out there who don't their mods that they have downloaded  will not work with this update.

Something to think about.

Would like to get a response from the creator of this mod. Would be nice if all mods could work this update.

Anyway I do appreciate the feedback and looking forward to testing the update later.
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/12/2017, 18:26

Regards

ClimaxF1

I've seen your Skin Pack/Mod here and at RD. Nice work.
Harm is correct, the ES Mod is the successor to the LMS Mod. Any future updates, content, etc. will roll into ES Mod updates. I expect a small update before we start our 2018 season.

Your skins will work with the ES Mod. But you'll probably have to look at hdv file call outs to do that.
There were very few changes to the GTE and P car file structures.  However the GTE car physics changed which may not meet your needs.

As far as continuity to support other people, like you, doing great things, I just don't know how that's at all possible. Work on the ES Mod concept started back in July. Of course that was invisible to you, just as development of your package was invisible to us.

You'll notice that LMS 1.7 is still available. Still here. That wasn't by accident and I think is the best we could offer.

I hope / expect the ES Mod to mature, making it better and updating content through next year. I have no commitments on that, or teasers, but discussions have occurred.  
Of course you are welcome to adjust your package to ES. But if you feel your package is mature, just do the next one based on ES.

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 14/12/2017, 18:54

decpau wrote:

Regards

ClimaxF1

I've seen your Skin Pack/Mod here and at RD. Nice work.
Harm is correct, the ES Mod is the successor to the LMS Mod. Any future updates, content, etc. will roll into ES Mod updates. I expect a small update before we start our 2018 season.

Your skins will work with the ES Mod. But you'll probably have to look at hdv file call outs to do that.
There were very few changes to the GTE and P car file structures.  However the GTE car physics changed which may not meet your needs.

As far as continuity to support other people, like you, doing great things, I just don't know how that's at all possible. Work on the ES Mod concept started back in July. Of course that was invisible to you, just as development of your package was invisible to us.

You'll notice that LMS 1.7 is still available. Still here. That wasn't by accident and I think is the best we could offer.

I hope / expect the ES Mod to mature, making it better and updating content through next year. I have no commitments on that, or teasers, but discussions have occurred.  
Of course you are welcome to adjust your package to ES. But if you feel your package is mature, just do the next one based on ES.

Appreciate the quick response!

You definitely have my full support.

On my side theirs only a few edits with the skins files so that they can run with mod, that's easy.

There are a few skins or packs available for the EEC LeMans already, would be nice if these guys could update their uploads so that all mods could run with your update.

Most people rely on people like yourself or skin modder's like myself to make these changes so that they don't have any problems.

I'm really looking forward to this update and will make the necessary changes to my mod to work with your mod and will have to upload the update.

Part of raising this concern was that all skin modder's would see this update and start updating their skins and  packs so that we can all run off one series, v2.0.

Would make sense if you know what I mean.

Glad you like some of my work, enjoy doing it and is always great if other people are able to have new content to add to all the hard work you guys put into these car mods.

Just a quick question, "have to look at hdv file call outs to do that"

This is veh. file you are talking about where I would change the categories and classes so that they work with your update?

The series files are easy to edit if I want to add the Porsche Cup and so on.
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/12/2017, 20:28

You're most welcome and thanks for the kind words.
I've wrestled with "advertising" this update (i.e. Racedepartment). The problem is that different sites have different sensitivities to Mod content. Daniel (PATR10T) has a lot of experience and anguish on that. As I hope this will be updated in the future, and as I'm currently unaware of where those updates might originate from, I don't want to constrain Modders or Skinners with the politics of what's proper or not in the Mod content. We have our standards here and will abide them.
Feel free to pass the word though. Judging from the download numbers and increased traffic here at EEC, this and some other great stuff recently seem to be warmly welcomed.

Disregard the hdv reference. Of course I meant veh. Too many nights working with our team on the next GT3 Mod update lately (some of which will translate into an ES update for the GT3 cars).
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 14/12/2017, 22:22

decpau wrote:You're most welcome and thanks for the kind words.
I've wrestled with "advertising" this update (i.e. Racedepartment).  The problem is that different sites have different sensitivities to Mod content. Daniel (PATR10T) has a lot of experience and anguish on that.  As I hope this will be updated in the future, and as I'm currently unaware of where those updates might originate from, I don't want to constrain Modders or Skinners with the politics of what's proper or not in the Mod content. We have our standards here and will abide them.
Feel free to pass the word though. Judging from the download numbers and increased traffic here at EEC, this and some other great stuff recently seem to be warmly welcomed.

Disregard the hdv reference. Of course I meant veh. Too many nights working with our team on the next GT3 Mod update lately (some of which will translate into an ES update for the GT3 cars).
Thanks.

Well I have had a good test with my cars that I updated so far to work with your update v.2.0 and so far very happy with outcome.

All my stuff works perfectly with the update. Also like all the new content you added.

This really completes the package and makes it well worth the download!

Have updated my mod on RD and here to work with your update.

Have also given you proper credits and links to you page. Hopefully this will help promote the excellent update you given us.

Feel free to have a look

https://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t4219-porsche-cup-challenge-with-ferrari-gt3-lemans-lola-series-add-on#115307

Much appreciated, thank you!

Last edited by ClimaxF1 on 14/12/2017, 23:01; edited 1 time in total
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/12/2017, 22:59

Thanks, but we have a problem.
Delete the direct link from Racedepartment for the download!
You can replace it with a link to the forum topic here at EEC for the ES Mod.

Whether unintentional or not, this is a direct forum violation and goes against what I just posted to you above!!

Please accomplish this ASAP and tell me when it's done.
Also, complete your signature line ASAP in your profile.
It would be nice to know your name mate.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 14/12/2017, 23:05

decpau wrote:Thanks, but we have a problem.
Delete the direct link from Racedepartment for the download!
You can replace it with a link to the forum topic here at EEC for the ES Mod.

Whether unintentional or not, this is a direct forum violation and goes against what I just posted to you above!!

Please accomplish this ASAP and tell me when it's done.
Also, complete your signature line ASAP in your profile.
It would be nice to know your name mate.

Thanks

Done, only your link to this mod is in the reply above.

My username is ClimaxF1 but my real name is Humberto, half Swiss and Spanish so that you know.
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/12/2017, 23:07

DELETE THE LINK TO THE MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD ON RACEDEPARTMENT!!!

Tell me when it's done.

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 14/12/2017, 23:11

decpau wrote:DELETE THE LINK TO THE MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD ON RACEDEPARTMENT!!!

Tell me when it's done.

The media fire link was from your page but I have deleted that too.

There is a link to your page here where the can download your mod.
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 14/12/2017, 23:21

Humberto,
Thank you!

Please read the forum rules, make sure you understand them, then do your presentation and build your signature in your profile.
You obviously have talent and a sincere heart. Both are most welcome here at EEC.
But you've got to understand and follow the rules OK? If you've got a question, just keep asking.
Looking forward to your next project and if you want to get involved with us deeper you'd be most welcome.

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post  ClimaxF1 14/12/2017, 23:27

decpau wrote:Humberto,
Thank you!

Please read the forum rules, make sure you understand them, then do your presentation and build your signature in your profile.
You obviously have talent and a sincere heart.  Both are most welcome here at EEC.
But you've got to understand and follow the rules OK?  If you've got a question, just keep asking.
Looking forward to your next project and if you want to get involved with us deeper you'd be most welcome.

Paul

No problem at all, small mistake from mys side but all is fixed.

Not sure what my next skin or mod will be, normally my ideas come from me wanting a new skin or mod to add on.

Your mod is fresh and exciting so I'm sure something will pop up.

Appreciate all the help and great to be here on EEC!
ClimaxF1
ClimaxF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/1/2018, 21:51

Mod updated to Version 2.1
See first Post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next