European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Looking for NASCAR skins?
AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends

+20
HypoToad
ganggazzz
OscarF
marki77
follarin63
Sigers
the_racer
Serban
LeMansDriver22
raphaelnariga
Xtra-Large
Russo997GT3RSR
ThatAudiFan
SilverSun
TopMarque
gtracer123
sit997
alexmezza
GT Fan 8899
Scorpyo
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends

Post  Scorpyo 9/10/2016, 09:12

gtracer123 wrote:Great! Got it now cheers  Hvala ti Marijo cheers

Nema na čemu. Vidim ti si porijeklom iz ovih krajeva?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends

Post  gtracer123 9/10/2016, 21:20

lol Wink can't read and understand lots of Croatian. Just still remember a few words of several countries back from school Wink
I presume the first sentence would be "no problem" or "you're welcome". The rest I think is you're probably asking if I'm Croatian or if I speak the language? Wink nah I'm not but I do speak 3 languages jocolor

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  marki77 9/10/2016, 21:57

Thanks for sharing your work, hurricane, mclaren 650s, nissan ... you plan to convert the audi r8 Asseto?

Carlos Zena
marki77
marki77

Back to top Go down

Post  marki77 9/10/2016, 21:57

Thanks for sharing your work, hurricane, mclaren 650s, nissan ... you plan to convert the audi r8 Asseto?

Carlos Zena
marki77
marki77

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 10/10/2016, 07:42

gtracer123 wrote:lol Wink can't read and understand lots of Croatian. Just still remember a few words of several countries back from school Wink
I presume the first sentence would be "no problem" or "you're welcome". The rest I think is you're probably asking if I'm Croatian or if I speak the language? Wink nah I'm not but I do speak 3 languages jocolor

You got it right. ;o)

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 12/10/2016, 02:17

I guess my memory of words isn't bad afterall geek jocolor

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123
gtracer123

Back to top Go down

Post  OscarF 12/10/2016, 08:21

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH" to the whole team for your outstanding work! thumbs cheers

Oscar Eaff
OscarF
OscarF

Back to top Go down

Post  ganggazzz 19/10/2016, 15:50

Fantastic Shocked
ganggazzz
ganggazzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 22/10/2016, 14:38

thank you! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  HypoToad 25/8/2017, 06:31

Great car, thanks so much!
HypoToad
HypoToad

Back to top Go down

Post  HypoToad 5/9/2017, 05:32

Absolutely love this car, and I couldn't help myself when I found the "BMW Gear Whine v1_0 by jandri" mod, so I renamed his files, he gives permission as long as you mention there his files.

I also lowered the volume a bit using Audacity.

Now I have the Nismo GT3 with gear whine in the background, the sound is intoxicating to say the least.

Credits to:
Scorpyo and friends
jandri

Preview:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download Link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by HypoToad on 5/9/2017, 09:57; edited 1 time in total
HypoToad
HypoToad

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 5/9/2017, 08:23

HypoToad wrote:Absolutely love this car, and I couldn't help myself when I found the "BMW Gear Whine v1_0 by jandri" mod, so I renamed his files, he gives permission as long as you mention there his files. I also lowered the volume a bit using Audacity.

Now I have the Nismo GT3 with gear whine in the background, the sound is intoxicating to say the least.

Credits to:
Scorpyo and friends
jandri

Khm... you forgot to add the link...

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban 25/9/2017, 12:33

Very nice car thank for the good job tongue
repaban
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/11/2017, 10:25

hi where to put the file extract file? and where to put the paintpack file nissan gtr GT3? sorry i got the first time download mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 8/11/2017, 10:54

Albar Rizqi wrote:hi where to put the file extract file? and where to put the paintpack file nissan gtr GT3? sorry i got the first time download mod

README file...

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/11/2017, 11:16

Scorpyo wrote:
Albar Rizqi wrote:hi where to put the file extract file? and where to put the paintpack file nissan gtr GT3? sorry i got the first time download mod

README file...
oh sorry I do not understand what you mean, can you give me an explanation? thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  gle 8/11/2017, 12:16

Please read the section" INSTALATION "in the first post of this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (CLICK)

________
Greetings

Gerald  Lechner   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  (...need one cup of coffee more!)
gle
gle

http://n.a.

Back to top Go down

AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo and friends - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Nissan GT-R GT3 by Scorpyo & friends

Post  heyes57 13/3/2018, 21:10

Thanx for this great mod guys. Been a long-time fan of your work. I have, however, noticed something a little odd when I'm following or watching a replay with one of your GT-Rs in shot........an EXTRA pair of side mirrors on top of the regular ones appears......4 rear-view mirrors. Anyone else noticed this?

Cheers & Beers
heyes57
heyes57

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 14/3/2018, 09:05

heyes57 wrote:Thanx for this great mod guys. Been a long-time fan of your work. I have, however, noticed something a little odd when I'm following or watching a replay with one of your GT-Rs in shot........an EXTRA pair of side mirrors on top of the regular ones appears......4 rear-view mirrors. Anyone else noticed this?

Cheers & Beers

Search for AC GT3 cars by Scorpyo and friends, this one is hugely updated in that mod...

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberto Mulsanne 17/7/2019, 21:31

Amazing job, many thanks !
Roberto Mulsanne
Roberto Mulsanne

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/8/2019, 13:24

Great work! Anyway, I have a little problem... motec doesn't work properly. I can see only the rpm bar and half gear indicator (more or less).
Help Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo 12/8/2019, 08:57

MrGT wrote:Great work! Anyway, I have a little problem... motec doesn't work properly. I can see only the rpm bar and half gear indicator (more or less).
Help Sad

Check your GTR2 install. This mod was released almost 3 years ago and no one had such issues.

Or download updated version of this car here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scorpyo
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 13/8/2019, 15:09

Scorpyo wrote:
MrGT wrote:Great work! Anyway, I have a little problem... motec doesn't work properly. I can see only the rpm bar and half gear indicator (more or less).
Help Sad

Check your GTR2 install. This mod was released almost 3 years ago and no one had such issues.

Or download updated version of this car here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank You, mate! cheers  I usually use a fresh install for every mod I download....but I'll check my installation. You never know if something could have gone wrong bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2