European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 13 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 13 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 13 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 13 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 13 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 13 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 13 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 2/9/2016, 01:39

The xavier riera bmw was a bit different to the ffsa 1997 one.I have done the graphics for that,also found a few shots of the #10 bmw.
quinielo has done most of the grid.All i'll do is add the nordauto alfa romeos,the #8 alfa romeo,the seat, and finish off the mobil1 bmws.The grid is going to be 20 cars(exluding some single round entries from other championships).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  Markano97 2/9/2016, 02:06

Another fact is that the CET was "killed" almost like the French supertourisme.Although the CET was stopped after a few rounds but in both cases all the works entries left the championship.From what i've seen so far the numberplates were also on the roof of the cars.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 2/9/2016, 19:00

I can't recognize the logos on the hood and the doors(not the ones on the skirt) of the toledo.Please help!
If i don't find the logos i will do david bosch's second car,the white bmw used in the last round.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 3/9/2016, 04:46

Hi to all

Keep Working

Have a nice weekend

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 3/9/2016, 06:37

Dat Chaser..Very Happy

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/9/2016, 13:21

dbstreet wrote:Hi to all

Keep Working

Have a nice weekend

Can't wait!!!! clap

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/9/2016, 16:09

looks great... can't wait

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/9/2016, 16:37

coffee

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 3/9/2016, 17:44

Markano97 wrote:coffee
bounce
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 3/9/2016, 18:23

Chaser... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 3/9/2016, 19:33

hi-res capture of no 155 from CET 1996
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]bild upload

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/9/2016, 20:55

I went with the early season nordauto car as it is already done by Renxo.I've just finished the bmws of 1994, i'll do the alfas and once baika sends me his seat skins i'll complete the pack and do the 1997 season. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 3/9/2016, 22:14

ok

the small detail left which are works cars !?

CET 96

by the looks of it    
-  Vectra no 1 and 2 ,  
- Audi A4 ,  
-  Nissans,
-  Alfa 155  no 155 and 156
- no 3 BMW

CET 94   seems nearly every car is a works car     , the only ones who seem to be privateers

- 101 BMW
- 106 BMW
- 107 Astra

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 3/9/2016, 22:42

intelpower wrote:ok

the small detail left which are works cars !?

CET 96

by the looks of it    
-  Vectra no 1 and 2 ,  
- Audi A4 ,  
-  Nissans,
-  Alfa 155  no 155 and 156
- no 3 BMW

CET 94   seems nearly every car is a works car     , the only ones who seem to be privateers

- 101 BMW
- 106 BMW
- 107 Astra

For 1994 the schneider car(#101 ) is also a works car.I think the 1994 cet is the only skinpack that it has the highest percentage of works entries on the grid.For 1996 yes the works entries are the ones you mentioned.
Another fact is that the peugeot that was driven by eric cayrolle(guest entry) is one of the 2 peugeots used in the tiny FFSA 1996 grid.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 4/9/2016, 18:41

1994 CET finished.All entries are made.A big thanks to baika for making the Toledos
Here's a preview:

Up next is the final season the 1997 one.I have already done the primeras and Xavier Riera's bmw is already done for the 1997 FFSA so i'll just add the nordauto alfas and the CET is complete. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 5/9/2016, 21:10

1997 CET is complete.Credit for the nordauto alfas as in the 1996 season goes to Renxo. I'm waiting on a photo now to paint the last ffsa skin.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 5/9/2016, 21:58

guess it's easy this season, only the Nordauto were works cars , the rest privateers including the Nissans

and congrats 2 big championships are finally done    , so time to move up north in Scandinavia? Very Happy

for FFSA  I remember in 1997 season there was a 2nd old BMW M3 which had a PILOT livery, same as an E36, first one was Patrick Bor. who had it orange with some green stripes

speaking of STCC and BMW M3 I tried to find some info on those 96 BMW M3

this nice Tomas Nyström, BMW M3,  

found an article   , it says here "Thomas Nyström from MK Rimbo debuted in the STCC 1996 in a BMW M3 in the then-Nordic Touring rules" so unfortunatly not a "super tourer" M3 despite having identical body with those Crying or Very sad

or maybe you think the grid could use some 3-4 extra skins and we could have it with the super tourer physics?

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 5/9/2016, 22:28

intelpower wrote:guess it's easy this season, only the Nordauto were works cars , the rest privateers including the Nissans

and congrats 2 big championships are finally done    , so time to move up north in Scandinavia? Very Happy

for FFSA  I remember in 1997 season there was a 2nd old BMW M3 which had a PILOT livery, same as an E36, first one was Patrick Bor. who had it orange with some green stripes

speaking of STCC and BMW M3 I tried to find some info on those 96 BMW M3

this nice Tomas Nyström, BMW M3,  

found an article   , it says here "Thomas Nyström from MK Rimbo debuted in the STCC 1996 in a BMW M3 in the then-Nordic Touring rules"   so unfortunatly not a "super tourer" M3  despite having identical body with those  Crying or Very sad

or maybe you think the grid could use some 3-4 extra skins and we could have it with the super tourer physics?

If they are ntcc cars they won't be done.That pilot bmw was a group a car not a supertouring car.The car also ran in the CET in the group a class and was also a rally car so that won't be done.I'll finish off the 2001 stcc to get that season done and then i'll probably move on to the czech series.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 5/9/2016, 22:31

I planned to include the pilot bmw for the 1997 CET but as i said i decided to make only the supertouring entries.It is only 7 cars but hey its not the first 7 car grid.Here is the car in question

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 6/9/2016, 01:30

you have info on the Patrick Bourguignon M3 ? as he was a regular entry in 97-98 with it Smile

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 6/9/2016, 06:09

I have just a little question for Markano, have you find picture of citroen ZX from FFSA 96 ? Is she in the mod ?

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Alessio_F1 6/9/2016, 11:54

SEATCZC 1996 nearly finished, 1 (3) cars left to do. Only one car to paint fully, a bonus car and there is the car of George Ong who raced in Macau 1997 - there is a skin already prepared, could I ask who painted Macau 1997 would be great to get hands on a psd for that.

Also in the process of making the missing Bira circuit, but have very little experience with BTB if anyone can direct me to a tutorial or provide help

Alessio Campigotto
Alessio_F1
Alessio_F1

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 6/9/2016, 12:36

Jarodparker wrote:I have just a little question for Markano, have you find picture of citroen ZX from FFSA 96 ? Is she in the mod ?

no 3D model....

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  dbstreet 6/9/2016, 12:47

Alessio_F1 wrote:SEATCZC 1996 nearly finished, 1 (3) cars left to do. Only one car to paint fully, a bonus car and there is the car of George Ong who raced in Macau 1997 - there is a skin already prepared, could I ask who painted Macau 1997 would be great to get hands on a psd for that.

Also in the process of making the missing Bira circuit, but have very little experience with BTB if anyone can direct me to a tutorial or provide help

Hi Alessio.
I draw a few cars of Macau 97, somewhere in my pc I have the psd file. Give me a few days to search it.
Maybe we can change some cars. Because i need the red peugeots

Diego Abel Barragan Cortese
dbstreet
dbstreet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/9/2016, 12:48

Hi everyone, I presented myself yesterday  on the appropiate section on this forum yesterday and I think is a good idea to do the same here. I'm quinielo, the creator of some CET skins and of some future ones. I'm new to GTR2 and I hope to have a good time here Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next