European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+38
ChaosZero
jr82
Renxo
Ares1988
miuqana
matteo1974
ohdear
simspeed_racing
intelpower
Maxellero
jsmee
Bad News
GeForce06
giaserg
suti
JorritVD
toto090369
Jarodparker
alexmezza
BrunoTh
ernie2492
bernie91
Tano
skeno
Street Racer 77
haruo
theravenousbeast
baika
RemusRacing
spottyracer
Nebehr
Alessio_F1
Markano97
Philipp3112
Cheeveer
dbstreet
eurostc
pimmy
42 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  simspeed_racing 5/11/2016, 19:01

So who is interested in a fictional super touring addon?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  matteo1974 5/11/2016, 19:04

A Skoda Ocatavia? thumbs

Btw, did a Superb enter ETCC in 2002 or 2003?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 5/11/2016, 19:14

I think it appeared at the media launch but never raced, I'm not sure if it was even a real touring car or just a road car with some racing bodywork.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/11/2016, 19:25

similar to the Italian hillclimb version [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Will it be  an add on for the mod?

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 5/11/2016, 19:30

Yes it will be released soon. The model comes from rally world and was originally the kit car version. The original kit car front bumper and rear wing will be included in the genstring.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 5/11/2016, 22:07

Markano97 wrote:BTCC 1993 early previews: coffee

Super ! cheers

simspeed_racing wrote:So who is interested in a fictional super touring addon?

Me !!! bounce

Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 6/11/2016, 00:27

Here are more entries, including an updated mazda with new numberplate/font and renault 19 with skirt logos
No more skinning for today. pale

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 6/11/2016, 00:45

Very nice indeed !!!

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 6/11/2016, 07:49

I always loved that Ecurie Ecosse livery on the Vectra!

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 6/11/2016, 09:15

matteo1974 wrote:I always loved that Ecurie Ecosse livery on the Vectra!

For some reason i really like Ian Ashley's livery.Anyways they are now finally available. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 6/11/2016, 14:25

Markano97 wrote:
matteo1974 wrote:I always loved that Ecurie Ecosse livery on the Vectra!

For some reason i really like Ian Ashley's livery.Anyways they are now finally available. Very Happy

IIRC from the F1C mod, Ashley's Vauxhall was an early prototype that was RWD. If we're going historically accurate, more info here.

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 6/11/2016, 15:04

Will we have extra drivers Marko? Some "McRae" guy competed at Knockhill one year Wink

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 6/11/2016, 16:06

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Will we have extra drivers Marko? Some "McRae" guy competed at Knockhill one year Wink
Yes i have made some extra drivers like Tif Needell and Colin Mcrae. Smile

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 7/11/2016, 17:13

there was one BMW M3 in the start of 1993 BTCC   of Peggen Andersson but no pic of him

only this shot, which suggests it may have been near plain white
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]kostenlos bilder hochladen

and a Sierra used by 2 drivers

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheeveer 7/11/2016, 17:50

There are a number of shots of Peggen's early 90's M3's around.

1992:

1993 (don't know which events, but probably the car he ran the BTCC races with). I assume these photos are from practice sessions ahead of Nordic Touring Car races:

EDIT: #52 is a Class II car, the other shots are from Super Saloon races, which means it's an old group A spec car.

This says 1993 "Nordic Class 2 Championships", a series which isn't featured on supertouringregister:

Jacob Fredriksson says hi
Cheeveer
Cheeveer

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 7/11/2016, 18:08

Here's the only pic I have of Andersson in the 1993 BTCC:

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/11/2016, 19:05

I've used the btcc blueprints to make peggen's m3.It has been made so now i only have to make the 2 mondeos to finish the pack.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 7/11/2016, 23:08

BTCC 1993 is complete.I still have interior windows and some fixes to make before the btcc 1991-1993 is sent for release.Some teasers: Very Happy

Have a nice week everyone!! Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  spottyracer 7/11/2016, 23:23

Great work you are doing to this awesome mod drive Markano97.
Thanks for sharing it. cheers
spottyracer
spottyracer

Back to top Go down

Post  miuqana 8/11/2016, 00:58

Amazing work!

João Anaquim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GTR2 fan

miuqana

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 8/11/2016, 05:20

clap

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  matteo1974 8/11/2016, 07:27

Simply super.

Matteo Antonacci
matteo1974
matteo1974

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 8/11/2016, 09:14

Great work on those skins, they look really good and I can't wait to try them Wink

If anyone is interested this channel has been uploading original broadcast footage of the 1998 BTCC which has quite a bit of footage not included in the season review. This stuff tends to get taken down due to copyright so if like me you want to keep it I'd use a video downloader whilst you can.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast 8/11/2016, 11:19

simspeed_racing wrote:Great work on those skins, they look really good and I can't wait to try them Wink

If anyone is interested this channel has been uploading original broadcast footage of the 1998 BTCC which has quite a bit of footage not included in the season review.  This stuff tends to get taken down due to copyright so if like me you want to keep it I'd use a video downloader whilst you can.

Thanks!

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 9/11/2016, 00:55

excellent work

small remark regarding the Ian Khan    Cavalier

shouldn't it be more in blue color tone, cos in shot it looks a bit too green ??

real pic

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next