European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

+66
Petrus
antoniog7772
Phillip Kruger
PeteB
raul_ninja
RemusRacing
Alonsopower
benkeat88
giaserg
Illy26
the_racer
Audidriver
brianspeake
Racingislife580
jr82
"Qny"
Renxo
GTL117
ZeroTheHero95
marki77
Jarodparker
Ares1988
euroboss78
Aram
Straightsix
ohdear
Kart99
simspeed_racing
wecfan
Cheeveer
haruo
WarBoss
angeleinma
Nebehr
Philipp3112
skeno
ChaosZero
divxx
matteo1974
oldman
bernie91
Rot Teufel
Tano
miuqana
sit997
toto090369
frederick59
sopgt7
pimmy
Alessio_F1
Bad News
alexmezza
eurostc
dbstreet
theravenousbeast
Crimson764
ernie2492
Maxellero
baika
Markano97
intelpower
ThatAudiFan
GTP_furinkazen
suti
OscarF
spottyracer
70 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  GTP_furinkazen 17/3/2017, 18:28

Phillip Kruger wrote:Hi gtp. What info do you need. Lap times. Or what could help?

Info on performance of less well known cars in other series such as the SEAT Toledo, VW Vento..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  brianspeake 2/4/2017, 18:25

Hi, just catching up with v1.7 and noticed one small thing, release said includes all updates/fixes but notice the .tyr files released by jarodparker in early Jan may not all be included (simply by checking the file dates), one file is dated later then the jarodparker files, the other three are earlier in the v1.7 pack.

Is there an easy way to compare files or should I just copy the later January files over ?.

However I have to say a big thanks for the effort modders put into producing so many updates so quickly .

brianspeake

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarodparker 2/4/2017, 22:40

brianspeake wrote:Hi, just catching up with v1.7 and noticed one small thing, release said includes all updates/fixes but notice the  .tyr files released by jarodparker in early Jan may not all be included (simply by checking the file dates), one file is dated later then the jarodparker files, the other three are earlier in the v1.7 pack.

Is there an easy way to compare files or should I just copy the later January files over ?.

However I have to say a big thanks for the effort modders put into producing so many updates so quickly .

It's because Simon not like my tyres V2. The game become more difficult and that not correspond as what he want for his mod. The fastest difference between tyres V1 and V2 is 7sec per lap at Spa but V2 have realistic laptime.

You can be found V2 here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The alone things I don't understand in 1.7 it's, why kept all different weight for RWD ? Exemple Subaru have 1055kg and become fastest of BMW 320 who have 1095kg.

Alex, maybe want you I give your link for 1.7 in my add-on topic because it risk to be forget in this topic if it is not in first post ?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lionel OCHE/FRA
Jarodparker
Jarodparker

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 3/4/2017, 16:29

Jarodparker wrote:
brianspeake wrote:Hi, just catching up with v1.7 and noticed one small thing, release said includes all updates/fixes but notice the  .tyr files released by jarodparker in early Jan may not all be included (simply by checking the file dates), one file is dated later then the jarodparker files, the other three are earlier in the v1.7 pack.

It's because Simon not like my tyres V2. The game become more difficult and that not correspond as what he want for his mod. The fastest difference between tyres V1 and V2 is 7sec per lap at Spa but V2 have realistic laptime.

The alone things I don't understand in 1.7 it's, why kept all different weight for RWD ? Exemple Subaru have 1055kg and become fastest of BMW 320 who have 1095kg.

Alex, maybe want you I give your link for 1.7 in my add-on topic because it risk to be forget in this topic if it is not in first post ?

Certain cars like the Subaru, SEAT, VW Vento still need some balancing but I do not have data for them to do so at the moment - contributions appreciated! If you see a car like the Hyundai Lantra in 1.7 it's much slower than other cars and more accurate. The rest of the HDC files (apart from obscure entries) are based on actual IRL data - you'll note differences such as how the Volvo S40's get faster season after season from 97-99.

EDIT: I will adjust some car performance for accuracy in the next update Smile

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Kruger 15/4/2017, 06:54

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:

Certain cars like the Subaru, SEAT, VW Vento still need some balancing but I do not have data for them to do so at the moment - contributions appreciated! If you see a car like the Hyundai Lantra in 1.7 it's much slower than other cars and more accurate. The rest of the HDC files (apart from obscure entries) are based on actual IRL data - you'll note differences such as how the Volvo S40's get faster season after season from 97-99.

Morning

Im just waiting for Markano to releace the 1993 South African SATCC pack, then i will give you the different stuff to help you get it realistic,
Phillip Kruger
Phillip Kruger

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 16/4/2017, 03:20

Phillip Kruger wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:
Jarodparker wrote:

Morning

Im just waiting for Markano to releace the 1993 South African SATCC pack, then i will give you the different stuff to help you get it realistic,

Thanks, I have been working on some tweaks myself that have helped slightly.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 Empty RELEASE: MACAU 90s

Post  GTP_furinkazen 16/4/2017, 14:02

RELEASE: Macau 90s for GTR2!

An Easter treat for a project that was delayed for months due too many AI issues... finally Macau Guia 90s is out for GTR2 enjoy!

CHANGELOG: Macau 90s (Original Track base Community Modders version)
~New marshals
~Repainted trackside barriers
~Removal of some barriers and catchfences to reflect the period Macau look.
~Addition of Race07 cams by PatrickRamirez
~AIW changes by Jmadria that fix AI issues and improve performance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  the_racer 18/4/2017, 13:55

GTP_furinkazen wrote:RELEASE: Macau 90s for GTR2!

An Easter treat for a project that was delayed for months due too many AI issues... finally Macau Guia 90s is out for GTR2 enjoy!

CHANGELOG: Macau 90s (Original Track base Community Modders version)
~New marshals
~Repainted trackside barriers
~Removal of some barriers and catchfences to reflect the period Macau look.
~Addition of Race07 cams by PatrickRamirez
~AIW changes by Jmadria that fix AI issues and improve performance

thumbs

Artur Meireles
the_racer
the_racer

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 18/4/2017, 21:58

One thing that is being fixed in V1.71 (WIP) is the very OP early 90's BMW's 318i....

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  pimmy 30/5/2017, 01:08

As the mod came with a GDB for 1995 championships, I decided to create files for all years from 1991-2002. All currently released carsets are listed.

pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 30/5/2017, 01:36

pimmy wrote:As the mod came with a GDB for 1995 championships, I decided to create files for all years from 1991-2002. All currently released carsets are listed.

I've already done these, kept them out of main release as Simon didn't like them, but will be offering them as a optional extra Very Happy afro

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nebehr 30/5/2017, 14:54

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Simon didn't like them

why?

Nebehr

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 30/5/2017, 18:19

Nebehr wrote:
GTP_furinkazen wrote:Simon didn't like them

why?

From what I recall (correct me if reading Si Wink ) he felt there were a lot of different menu's already.

Everything is being set up for a launch of the update of the mod, and a dedicated website. Once my exams are done, i'll be fully on this. Hopefully be up by end of June Very Happy

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 2/6/2017, 01:40

I'm leaving you all for a couple weeks due to (planned) personal commitments... this is some of what is to come in July (with more news later this month) for all you Super Touring Car fanatics... Take it easy until then! #Furi

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 4/6/2017, 18:44

Impressive massive work mate

Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 1/7/2017, 13:46

were the updates release panned for July ? Smile

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 1/7/2017, 14:40

intelpower wrote:were the updates release panned for  July ? Smile

He's got time yet. It's only the 1st day of July, still another 30 to go. Rolling Eyes

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 1/7/2017, 14:50

that's why I asked July, to be prepared in what could be the final mod Smile

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 1/7/2017, 20:46

There are still skinpacks to be done so i guess it won't be the final version of the mod in that aspect.

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 6/7/2017, 14:48

Plan was July, pushed back a little.

Confident of V2.0 being 95% ready by end of this month.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 23 Empty Thankyou!

Post  Guest 12/8/2017, 11:21

I've just finished a race with the 1991 BTCC carset at Silverstone National - first race in the championship

I have to say that this mod has some of the best AI I've ever raced against offline. They don't drop away as soon as you pass them, but try to attack back. They try to hold on and defend their line to the next corner if you're overtaking.

No daft moves, no being punted off the track because they are braking impossibly late for a particular corner.

Congratulations all round - this is superb stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 12/8/2017, 13:29

Thank you for the kind words mate!! Indeed racing with these cars is definately thrilling. Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 12/8/2017, 15:57

Markano97 wrote:Thank you for the kind words mate!! Indeed racing with these cars is definately thrilling. Very Happy
I can't get GTR2 to work online but if i can figure it out are there races online with this mod?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 12/8/2017, 22:03

Can't tell if this mod can be played online as i only play offline.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 23/8/2017, 15:07

jr82 wrote:
Markano97 wrote:Thank you for the kind words mate!! Indeed racing with these cars is definately thrilling. Very Happy
I can't get GTR2 to work online but if i can figure it out are there races online with this mod?

Someone I know has got it working online, when V2.0 is out, perhaps a few of us can do some races? drive

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next