European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» RELEASE: HOLLAND PARK RACEWAY 11,195 km
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime16/5/2024, 12:44 by Jim Clark

» Mini Cooper classic
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime4/5/2024, 06:02 by Leen-q

» Can't exit AMS1
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:28 by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 11:22 by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime29/4/2024, 05:27 by Illy26

» introduce
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 JGTC 2018-2019 3d Models
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

+66
Petrus
antoniog7772
Phillip Kruger
PeteB
raul_ninja
RemusRacing
Alonsopower
benkeat88
giaserg
Illy26
the_racer
Audidriver
brianspeake
Racingislife580
jr82
"Qny"
Renxo
GTL117
ZeroTheHero95
marki77
Jarodparker
Ares1988
euroboss78
Aram
Straightsix
ohdear
Kart99
simspeed_racing
wecfan
Cheeveer
haruo
WarBoss
angeleinma
Nebehr
Philipp3112
skeno
ChaosZero
divxx
matteo1974
oldman
bernie91
Rot Teufel
Tano
miuqana
sit997
toto090369
frederick59
sopgt7
pimmy
Alessio_F1
Bad News
alexmezza
eurostc
dbstreet
theravenousbeast
Crimson764
ernie2492
Maxellero
baika
Markano97
intelpower
ThatAudiFan
GTP_furinkazen
suti
OscarF
spottyracer
70 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 17 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  skeno 27/11/2016, 23:12

simspeed_racing wrote:NATCC 1996-1997 pack added, skins by Markano97, Remus Racing and me.  Included are some new wheel styles for the Honda Accord EX, the Accord Mk5, the Dodge and the BMW.

that's great cheers
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6 - Page 17 Empty Re: [RELEASE] Super Touring World Version 1.6

Post  GTP_furinkazen 28/11/2016, 12:22

Glitch:

Dodge Stratus - when in car the camera moves with G Force Simulation and World Movement at 100%, the outline of the driver is visible in both mirrors.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  "Qny" 29/11/2016, 14:39

This mod is really amazing!!! I love the CIVT skins Twisted Evil
Thank you very much to all the guys involved in this milestone!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roberto Cunego
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Qny"

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 2/12/2016, 05:32

fantastic MOD, i got the latest BTCC skinpack etc, the cars still run off the track a touch in the wet but in the dry it's fixed.

also the reliability is much less at donington (GP layout, not tried the national layout) but fine elsewhere.

AI Cars don't get stuck in Gravel traps & still find grip on the grass (even in the wet), is this an issue with the tracks perhaps?

also, not much of an issue really but is there a way to make the cars spin etc when they get hit by another car?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 2/12/2016, 19:42

jr82 wrote:

also, not much of an issue really but is there a way to make the cars spin etc when they get hit by another car?

there is a value called AiTorqueStab    , the lower the value is set, the more instable the AI cars are

read here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Racingislife580 4/12/2016, 00:07

Thank you very much to everyone was involved building this awesome Mod!!! Nearly ALL Touringcars of one of the best era of all. You made the awesome mod from Andreas even more awesome. Thank you. Is there any online racing with these cars?

Phil Petersmeier

Racingislife580

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 4/12/2016, 00:50

sensational Mod.

on "Oulton Park Island" layout the 10 of the grid is reversed in the '99 & '00 Seasons, was this a rule they had?

the following value's seem to work well in this mod re: AI overtaking etc for those who like doing Championship season's. there are some accidents etc but the BTCC was full of them & it's also makes for some great racing.
BaseDropoff=0.495
LeadingExponent=0.0
FollowingExponent=0.0

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 4/12/2016, 03:08

jr82 wrote:sensational Mod.

on "Oulton Park Island" layout the 10  of the grid is reversed in the '99 & '00 Seasons, was this a rule they had?

the following value's seem  to work well in this mod re: AI overtaking etc for those who like doing Championship season's. there are some accidents etc but the BTCC was full of them & it's also makes for some great racing.
 BaseDropoff=0.495
 LeadingExponent=0.0
 FollowingExponent=0.0

Not a rule, Simon, update of that championship GDB required? Will try these stats. What exactly do they change?

jr82 wrote:fantastic MOD, i got the latest BTCC skinpack etc, the cars still run off the track a touch in the wet but in the dry it's fixed.

also the reliability is much less at donington (GP layout, not tried the national layout) but fine elsewhere.

AI Cars don't get stuck in Gravel traps & still find grip on the grass (even in the wet), is this an issue with the tracks perhaps?

I'll check Donington as it's last part of the final track pack update. Gravel trap issue is a GTR2 issue. Changing AI Torque Stab be careful - cars without wings and on higher aggression levels wreck very easily.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Philipp3112 4/12/2016, 12:07

Could not one make for the cars without rear wings new (own) shadow files, it looks damn stupid, if one drives such a car, but on the road a shadow from the rear wing, which is not present.

Philipp Schramm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Philipp3112

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 4/12/2016, 12:13

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

on "Oulton Park Island" layout the 10  of the grid is reversed in the '99 & '00 Seasons, was this a rule they had?

the following value's seem  to work well in this mod re: AI overtaking etc for those who like doing Championship season's. there are some accidents etc but the BTCC was full of them & it's also makes for some great racing.
 BaseDropoff=0.495
 LeadingExponent=0.0
 FollowingExponent=0.0

Not a rule, Simon, update of that championship GDB required? Will try these stats. What exactly do they change?

jr82 wrote:fantastic MOD, i got the latest BTCC skinpack etc, the cars still run off the track a touch in the wet but in the dry it's fixed.

I'll check Donington as it's last part of the final track pack update. Gravel trap issue is a GTR2 issue. Changing AI Torque Stab be careful - cars without wings and on higher aggression levels wreck very easily.
not entirely across what each one does but i know the basedropoff is how strong the Draft is. the other 2 seem to be one meaning how close they get to the car in front before pulling out of the Draft (followingexponant) & the other seems to be how affected by turbulence the car is (leadingexponant)
i stand to be corrected on the last 2 but having spent too many hrs on various mods playing with it that's the best i can come up with.

with Donington, it's the only track that is affected by the race distance slider (i made the races 5 laps on each track & need to set it to 40 to get 5 laps on Donington) tho i now have 3% (lowest possible) so the reliability doesn't take out too many cars (becomes silly when 3 cars finish).

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 4/12/2016, 12:16

as for the Oulton Park top 10 grid thing i got no idea, there's nothing on the Championship file that seems different to any other track

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 4/12/2016, 13:19

GTP_furinkazen wrote:

BaseDropoff=0.495
 LeadingExponent=0.0
 FollowingExponent=0.0

as a matter of interest, what was updated on the BTCC skinpack update?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 4/12/2016, 15:02

An incorrect wheel texture was removed in the most recent update to the BTCC skin pack, but the one before that a couple of weeks ago that coincided with the 1.6 update updated some skins and added 1991-1993.

AI grip on grass is never as  low as the player and gravel traps don't slow or stop AI as much as  the player either.
 I found just lowering AI torquestab didn't make much difference, going from 1.5 all round to 1.0 didn't make the AI any less glued to the road.

I will look at the championship, it must be either pointing to the reverse grid race or the AI W file has the wrong grid text.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/12/2016, 17:47

@ jr 82

Less spinning and doorlock fights of AI cars can be fixed .

AITorqueStab=(1.20, 1.20, 1.20) // torque adjustment to keep AI stable: is the standart in HDC .

AITorqueStab=(0.80, 1.20, 1.20) // torque adjustment to keep AI stable :for less stable on the brakes and accelerating .

AITorqueStab=(1.20, 0.80, 1.20) // torque adjustment to keep AI stable: Leess stable in spinning doorlockfights and turning .

AITorqueStab=(1.20, 1.20, 0.10) // torque adjustment to keep AI stable : for bouncing like a baloon Wink ( i suggest not change this third one )

Make some tests the 0.80 is an example find your best mix .

In time i switch many HDC an Trye settings . To keep the Ai like real , ( watching German u tube STW series , for Jumps & bouncing , four wheel break advance i find many screws to make it good for me . For example Norisring Eric hillary on Opel Vectra drives nearby same time as Christian ABt on Audi A 4 , by 9 km/h more topspeed ( 235 to 244 at breakingpoint Grundigkehre ) Toppeed i found axle friction to fix . Tyre ´ long ´ for Breaking/accel advance . The lat is for cornergrip
Perhaps here is an intersting for that work , to make the mod better .
For all cars i can say the springs are much to low in the HDC . An Audi V8 1990 ( 1190 KG ) drives in front spring 240 KG/cm and the Mod Audi A4 with 1155 KG 100 KG/ cm
Here is a point to make a change . 4 way Dumper too all not hard enought.

Question were i can sent example HDC´s to test by yourself .

Other to keep AI faster is to give them your best SVM in Teamfoulder by renammed SVM of the using Track .
SVM data u find in user settings, only rename to trackname(same as GDB name from track) and put it into team folder ready .

Greets eltom

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 4/12/2016, 21:23

New release from FRM Very Happy

GTP_furinkazen wrote:Track update of the Bathurst for GTR2 to bring it in line with the 1997 and 1998 AMP 1000 Super Touring races that took place there. Full credit to MR_INGALL and MR_DutchDevil for the GTR2 conversion that this track is based on.

Track features new signage and textures, small adjustments to trackside barriers and shading, and minor AIW tweaks. Included are 1997 and 1998 texture variants for the track with 54 car grids possible albeit with pit lane double stacking.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CREDITS:
MR_INGALL and MR_DutchDevil - original track.
GTPorsche - new advertising textures.
Myself - new trackside colouring, Track LOD's.

INSTALLATION:
Drop into your "gamedata/locations" folder in your GTR2 install and enjoy.

NOT FOR UPLOAD OUTSIDE OF "FRM" or "NOGRIP"!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 4/12/2016, 22:31

@ simspeed_racing

Last one i can´t save. Repeat it please.

Call me witch track i should test , i think your favorite track is best so you can feel better what i ve changed .

greets eltom

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 5/12/2016, 01:28

eltom wrote:@ jr 82

Less spinning  and doorlock fights of AI cars  can be fixed .

AITorqueStab=(1.20, 1.20, 1.20)   // torque adjustment to keep AI stable: is the standart in HDC .

AITorqueStab=(0.80, 1.20, 1.20)   // torque adjustment to keep AI stable :for less stable on the brakes and accelerating .

AITorqueStab=(1.20, 0.80, 1.20)   // torque adjustment to keep AI stable: Leess stable in spinning  doorlockfights and turning .

AITorqueStab=(1.20, 1.20, 0.10)   // torque adjustment to keep AI stable : for bouncing  like a baloon Wink ( i suggest not change this  third one )

Make  some tests  the 0.80 is an example  find your best mix .

In time i  switch many HDC an Trye settings . To keep the Ai like real , ( watching German u tube  STW series , for   Jumps & bouncing , four wheel break advance  i find  many screws to make  it good for me . For example Norisring  Eric hillary  on Opel Vectra  drives nearby same  time as  Christian ABt on Audi  A 4  , by 9 km/h more topspeed ( 235 to 244 at  breakingpoint Grundigkehre ) Toppeed i found axle friction  to fix . Tyre ´ long ´ for  Breaking/accel advance . The lat is for cornergrip
Perhaps  here is an intersting for that work  , to make the mod better .
For  all cars i can say  the springs are much to low in the HDC . An  Audi V8 1990 ( 1190 KG ) drives in front spring  240 KG/cm  and the  Mod  Audi A4 with 1155 KG 100 KG/ cm
Here is  a point to  make a change . 4 way Dumper too  all not  hard enought.

Question were i can sent  example HDC´s to test  by yourself .

Other  to keep AI faster is to give them  your best SVM in Teamfoulder  by renammed SVM of the using Track .
SVM data  u find in user settings, only rename to trackname(same as  GDB name from track)  and put it into team folder ready .

Greets eltom
what do you mean by "doorlockfights"?

i am just curious as to get it so that if an AI car hits another to make it spin into the gravel/off the road as they do in real life.

it's not a major issue as the AI is pretty good as it is. tho it is frustrating seeing an AI car go onto the grass & get back onto the track straight away while the human car has no chance of doing it.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 5/12/2016, 07:06

2 spin hotspots for the AI i have noticed also, Oulton park long layout, the 1st chicane after the hairpin (1st chicane on the back park of the circuit) & Silverstone GP layout Maggotts/becketts.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 5/12/2016, 09:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The problem with SIlverstone at Maggots and beckets can be fixed by using the AIW from Silverstone GP 2008, next time there is an track pack update I will include it. The track is available on trippteam server if you want to replace it.
You can make the AI more unstable but it will never be that realistic when it comes to contact or going off, its just a limitation of the game.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Silverstone, Brno, Imola all good tracks for testing cars I think. The AI needs to be evenly matched still between FWD, RWD and 4WD

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 5/12/2016, 09:28

simspeed_racing wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The problem with SIlverstone at Maggots and beckets can be fixed by using the AIW from  Silverstone  GP 2008, next time there is an track pack update I will include it. The track is available on trippteam server if you want to replace it.    
You can make the AI more unstable but it will never be that realistic when it comes to contact or going off, its just a limitation of the game.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Silverstone, Brno, Imola  all good tracks for testing cars I think.  The AI needs to be evenly matched still between FWD, RWD and 4WD  
cheers for the update.

with the moving Talent Files etc for realistic AI for each season, is it suggested to only have that season (BTCC1994) in the Talent folder?
i have done this & BMW are still dominant?
briefly tried '95 & it seems better (Burt isn't dominant but does when all the files are in together)
do Teams need to be moved as well or just Talent Files?

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 5/12/2016, 09:30

eltom wrote:@ jr 82

Less spinning  and doorlock fights of AI cars  can be fixed .

AITorqueStab=(1.20, 1.20, 1.20)   // torque adjustment to keep AI stable: is the standart in HDC .

AITorqueStab=(0.80, 1.20, 1.20)   // torque adjustment to keep AI stable :for less stable on the brakes and accelerating .

AITorqueStab=(1.20, 0.80, 1.20)   // torque adjustment to keep AI stable: Leess stable in spinning  doorlockfights and turning .

AITorqueStab=(1.20, 1.20, 0.10)   // torque adjustment to keep AI stable : for bouncing  like a baloon Wink ( i suggest not change this  third one )

Make  some tests  the 0.80 is an example  find your best mix .

In time i  switch many HDC an Trye settings . To keep the Ai like real , ( watching German u tube  STW series , for   Jumps & bouncing , four wheel break advance  i find  many screws to make  it good for me . For example Norisring  Eric hillary  on Opel Vectra  drives nearby same  time as  Christian ABt on Audi  A 4  , by 9 km/h more topspeed ( 235 to 244 at  breakingpoint Grundigkehre ) Toppeed i found axle friction  to fix . Tyre ´ long ´ for  Breaking/accel advance . The lat is for cornergrip
Perhaps  here is an intersting for that work  , to make the mod better .
For  all cars i can say  the springs are much to low in the HDC . An  Audi V8 1990 ( 1190 KG ) drives in front spring  240 KG/cm  and the  Mod  Audi A4 with 1155 KG 100 KG/ cm
Here is  a point to  make a change . 4 way Dumper too  all not  hard enought.

Question were i can sent  example HDC´s to test  by yourself .

Other  to keep AI faster is to give them  your best SVM in Teamfoulder  by renammed SVM of the using Track .
SVM data  u find in user settings, only rename to trackname(same as  GDB name from track)  and put it into team folder ready .

Greets eltom
do you know what each of these files does?
i don't want to make them less stable as the AI will spin off all over the place, all i am after is is cars make contact in a corner that they spin as they do in real life.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  jr82 5/12/2016, 09:31

simspeed_racing wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The problem with SIlverstone at Maggots and beckets can be fixed by using the AIW from  Silverstone  GP 2008, next time there is an track pack update I will include it. The track is available on trippteam server if you want to replace it.    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Silverstone, Brno, Imola  all good tracks for testing cars I think.  The AI needs to be evenly matched still between FWD, RWD and 4WD  
another place the AI tend to spin is under braking at end of back straight at Snetterton. this could be due to the drafting #'s i have posted here on Championship files tho so i am not sure.

jr82

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/12/2016, 12:15

Hi jr 82

Im german and Doorlock fights is Denglish . I mean you drive door by door in a corner Ai can go inside by push u into the corner inner gravel . Not so hard as TOCA 2 but they can.
if u change this ,but u must test , u can push the Ai in this example out of the corner ,like real . Ai car are not Tanks , they same physiks like u , so 1.20 is to much , they drive like slot cars .

Greets eltom

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 5/12/2016, 17:06

Only the talent files need to be moved. They are not 100% perfect at replicating real life and no matter how good the talent files are other factors will still come into force such as engine power, weight, base drag on the body aero.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc 5/12/2016, 17:57

something that seems to also factor in is the track grip......... Wink

Last edited by eurostc on 7/12/2016, 01:39; edited 1 time in total

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next