European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 7:18 pm by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 10:42 am by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 5:59 am by Orteva

» South East
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:42 am by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 11:11 pm by hundo

» introduce
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 7:04 am by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 4:12 am by GRtoyotafan2

Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports

+4
theravenousbeast
bmwcrash
Maxellero
GT Fan 8899
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports Empty Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:05 pm

It's free for everyone that owns Stock Car Extreme.
But it will be Steam only, so if you aren't using it there you have to activate your SCE on Steam (your key will be usable again for non SCE Steam installs) till January 5.
It's basically the same thing as SCE, just getting a better name and moving away from the non Steam version because it always cause problems when they update.
Full news:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports Empty Re: Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:15 pm

You need to activate it until 5th January 2016

Back to top Go down

Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports Empty Re: Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Reiza said they'll help people that miss the deadline but let's remember they aren't forced to do it as they set a date so better avoid future problems and activate it

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:26 pm

Opens page, scrolls through it, sees the super trucks, smiles.  clap

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:38 pm

So if I understand correctly: when I have SCE on Steam, the AMS will appear January 5th in my library?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  bmwcrash Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Yaay supertrucks ! lol!
But after the release i will have both SCE and AMS separately?

Milán Bogár
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bmwcrash
bmwcrash
EEC Team

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFjVua0BIT4Db4QP6SVQXRA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If I understood corractly yes. They'll even reactivate non Steam keys so people can reinstall it if they want to

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:36 am

Reiza wrote:In addition to the content already present in Stock Car Extreme - all of which comprehensively upgraded - AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign, new simulation features such as dynamic track conditions, advanced transmission and tire modelling, substantial upgrades to physics, graphics & audio, new game modes and much more!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:02 am

Apart from changing the horrible title, what's actually so new and improved? What is the point of this new release?

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:07 am

The graphics got a big rework from what I know. Well, let's find out Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:17 am

theravenousbeast wrote:Apart from changing the horrible title, what's actually so new and improved? What is the point of this new release?
If I'm not mistaken the main point was the name and to get rid of the non Steam version because supporting that one was getting hard for them. Steam makes things a lot easier for developers

Btw PM sent to almost all drivers in the group.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:11 am

Maybe as an old guy I'm not "getting it"...

WHAT WILL EEC DO FOR ONLINE RACING? (Not shouting - just emphasizing the big question for me).

Are we going with Automobilista Motorspot Simulator or staying with GSCE? Do we even have a choice based on the server setups?

I have GSCE only so I can race online here at EEC. Do I have to acquire Automobilista Motorspot Simulator to continue online racing at EEC?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:25 am

Automobilista will be the official successor of SCE. It means it is a "new" game. If you activate SCE on Steam until January 5th, you will get it for free, then it will cost $39.99. It should be there during the first quarter of 2016. So you don't need to install SCE on Steam, just activate it.
I guess the support of SCE itself will be stopped once Automobilista is released, so I'm sure we will do the switch, no reason why we shouldn't do it. So if you haven't done the activation yet, just do it. Also if you haven't bought SCE yet, do it until the announced date to get the other one free.

I've received my key today and it's all fine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:52 am

ilu2404 wrote:Automobilista will be the official successor of SCE. It means it is a "new" game. If you activate SCE on Steam until January 5th, you will get it for free, then it will cost $39.99. It should be there during the first quarter of 2016. So you don't need to install SCE on Steam, just activate it.
I guess the support of SCE itself will be stopped once Automobilista is released, so I'm sure we will do the switch, no reason why we shouldn't do it. So if you haven't done the activation yet, just do it. Also if you haven't bought SCE yet, do it until the announced date to get the other one free.

I've received my key today and it's all fine.

Thanks Uli, I understand the AMS release notes and read the whole forum post at Race Department. But the basic question stands and needs to be answered definitively by the Admins in the next couple of days to our community.
Will EEC stay with GSCE or be going with AMS for online racing?
I'll start a forum topic in General Discussions. We really need some definition on this guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:11 am

Basically it's a yes that we will run Automobilista and not SCE anymore. Or you can ask the other way round: Do you want to keep running SCE 1.52 or SCE 2.0? And why wouldn't you activate SCE on Steam if you can get a new title for free?! So as said, no reason to stay with SCE and thousands of reasons to stick in with AMS.

Back to top Go down

Post  bmwcrash Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:12 am

Yeah totally agree with Uli Smile
It would need a discuss if we'd change to AC or rF2 for example, but we change to the free successor of the current game.

Milán Bogár
bmwcrash
bmwcrash
EEC Team

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFjVua0BIT4Db4QP6SVQXRA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:19 pm

As Uli said Automobilista is a SCE 2.0 and for free, all the stuff like tire damage and track ruber will be there, not in SCE. So no reason to stay in SCE 1.5
So just activate SCE on Steam, it's free. Reiza said some peopl may even notice a performance boost because they improved some things
This release won't happen now btw. One of Reiza posts in RD says 30~60 days

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:51 pm

for sure we will run on the new game, i see no problems why we should not change it... all have sce so all will have the new game too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:59 pm

Except for those who don't use Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:04 pm

decpau wrote:Except for those who don't use Steam
I too dislike Steam... but it's not as bad as it looks. Mine is on offline mode all time so I can just ignore it and only go online when I need to update. Sometimes I only see updates because of forum posts lol
You just have to make an account there and download the client, won't take much time. I doubt anyone using SCE now will want to stick to this knowing the support moved to another sim that is the same thing just with a different name. Wink

Again: once AMS is released your non Steam key will be active again so you can keep your non Steam SCE if you want. After you start using Steam you get used to its comfort Razz rF2 workshop is the best thing they've done, wish ASM could also use it would be a lot easier for league mods

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Thanks Will,
So I don't have to run Steam to run the game right? Just log in for updates?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Yep. You make an account, download the client and check the "remember me" option. Once you start the client you go to options and click on "Go Offline". Now whenever you want to start the game it will only ask you if you want to go online or stay offline, you click off and it starts.
You can also go in game options and set the chat offline in case some people add you as friend, you just have to turn off Steam overlay in the first time you start the client (Settings -> In Game)
Just a tip: make an easy password. In my case it stays offline so long and also with the "remember me" option I just totally forgot my username and password once
Use emails you have access, if you get a new PC it will send a code for you when you log in you use this code and check "remember this PC" or something like that. But that is just the first time you log in in a unknow device (or website, if you use your Steam account to connect in a forum for example), if you don't do you wont get this

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:49 pm

Thanks Will,
Much appreciated buddy. I'll give it some thought over the next couple of days. I requested a key from Rieza via email today.
See you Sunday for DRM

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:17 pm

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:22 pm

Hi, I was planning on buying SCE, and I see now it's discounted so it's the time to get it. Should I get it on Steam or from their site?

Any advice appreciated.

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next