European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» introduce
Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet I_icon_minitime25/4/2024, 01:18 by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet I_icon_minitime22/4/2024, 16:42 by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet

5 posters

Go down

Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet Empty Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet

Post  Guest 26/6/2015, 02:22

An alternative for those that didn't buy GSC yet. There is a "League Special" option in the crowd fund page. 25 keys (Steam or non Steam) for U$400. U$16 each. If you can find 25 people to buy and someone you can trust to collect the money and make the donation.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think someone in Europe should stay ahead of this. Maybe Daniel as he is the forum admin he could receive the money in a single account and then make the donation and distribute the keys later.

Back to top Go down

Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet Empty Re: Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet

Post  Sweet Thunder 26/6/2015, 02:30

well i am willing to put money into this thumps up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rob Timpen
Sweet Thunder
Sweet Thunder

Back to top Go down

Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet Empty Re: Alternative for those that didn't buy Stock Car Extreme yet

Post  Guest 26/6/2015, 03:05

Reiza said they'd find a way to give the keys asap if we manage to put it together
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/6/2015, 12:06

If you all get close and need someone I'll gladly chip in and get another copy. I've already purchased GSCE but will gladly help out to reach this goal. I'm convinced everyone needs this sim

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 26/6/2015, 12:59

Thanks man.
Guys you don't have to race online with us for this. The idea is just to help whoever want to buy the sim Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 26/6/2015, 13:53

This looks pretty good!! Really been thinking about getting GSCE lately, especially with Daniel's GT3 mod now in beta, although I'm not sure if I would be racing online. Was planning on getting GSCE when I get my new PC, but for this I'm probably willing to put in money Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 27/6/2015, 12:18

ThatAudiFan wrote:This looks pretty good!! Really been thinking about getting GSCE lately, especially with Daniel's GT3 mod now in beta, although I'm not sure if I would be racing online. Was planning on getting GSCE when I get my new PC, but for this I'm probably willing to put in money Wink

I think you'd probably enjoy it. Reminds me an awful lot of GTR2 just for the fact that you can find just about any track or any car or any series for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 27/6/2015, 13:36

Oh well, sad to see people didn't get into it.
They keep asking a substitute for GTR2, well... you got one, it's GSC and there are plenty of mods and tracks for it since rFactor stuff can be easily converted (there is even a program for this I think). And the updates they are going to make with the crowfund will make it superior to rFactor and GTR2 together...

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 27/6/2015, 19:50

Kalinin wrote:Oh well, sad to see people didn't get into it.
They keep asking a substitute for GTR2, well... you got one, it's GSC and there are plenty of mods and tracks for it since rFactor stuff can be easily converted (there is even a program for this I think). And the updates they are going to make with the crowfund will make it superior to rFactor and GTR2 together...
Yeah you're absolutely right Will. I just didn't get it because I was very busy last month, and since I'll get a new computer at the end of August, I figured I'd wait till then. But Chris told me GSCE is 'lighter' then GTR2, so better frames and stuff, so in the end I could have just bought it on sale... Also wouldn't have been a disaster to buy it now but not play it until August or so... Kind of a bummer I didn't get it when I think about it afterwards. I'll still get it anyways, just like you said, amazing game with awesome mods! Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca 1/7/2015, 09:26

if you need one more, i give it a try

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria 1/7/2015, 16:19

Kalinin wrote:Oh well, sad to see people didn't get into it.

I never asked for a substitute of GTR2 cause imo GTR2 does just fine. However what EEC is asking is that everybody buys a new game that is almost the exact same thing just to be to keep on racing online.

Money that imo could just as easily been spent on the server instead. Cause let's be fair for a game that runs the same engine as GTR2 (I bought GTR2 for 5 euro's back in 2008), asking almost 30 euro's for it seems a bit of a stretch. Sure you told me about the advantages, but unless people chip in money that's also just talk.

How many people are actually going to be racing GSCE as it is right now? EEC worked years to get to 20+ grids in GTR2, remember that.

Koen Verlinde
3RD PLACE PRO CUP GT MASTERS 2012-2013 Mercedes SLS
5TH PLACE PRO CUP ENDURANCE SERIES 2012-2013 Ferrari F430
3RD PLACE WTCC 2013 BMW 320si
3RD PLACE LMP2 WEC 2013-2014 ORECA 03
1ST PLACE GT OPEN GTE 2013-2014 JAGUAR XKR
5TH PLACE SUPER V8 - HOLDEN COMMODORE 2016

4TH PLACE LMS - Oreca 03 LMP2 2016
1ST PLACE GT Series Am cup and Sprint Am Cup 2016-2017 BMW M6
2ND PLACE GTE Class - LMS 2016-2017 Ferrari F488
1ST PLACE GT America Series Silver Cup and Endurance Silver cup 2017 BMW M6

Nectaria
Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/7/2015, 16:38

Nobody is asking for GSC to keep racing online. Daniel moved his leagues to that sim, as someone that works on the mod he has all the rights to do so.
GTR2 is still available for leagues and can still be used. Fabrizio may still keep the TCC leagues there (he didn't say if he'll do it or not) or anyone can continue to run leagues on GTR2. Just talk to Daniel to see the dates if you still want to run them on sunday or go for saturday or any other day if you want to be more free to set your own schedule Wink
And nope, GTR2 is no the same thing. If I remember right Uli told me once the isimotor there is not complete, some things can't be done properly there while you GSC you can. Reiza is adding a tire damage model too that will be pretty amazing.
Also remember GSC has a better net code that will avoid some of the lag problems (of course they may still happens) and it also has penalty for contacts live rather than needing people to check replays after the race (of course some may still need to be reported). Nothing is perfect but it sure is an advance compared to GTR2 if you put all points together.

And now Reiza has the suorce code of the isimotor, so it can advance even more (tho most evolution will be for their next sim in 2016). It can be as advanced as rF2. So again: it's not the same as GTR2 just because the basic structure is the same.
And there was a Steam sale a few days ago. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria 1/7/2015, 20:13

I didn't go for the steam sale as at that time I was unaware that EEC would change to GSCE. If I had known, I probably would have gone for it right away, which is also a bit of the reason why I'm sensitive about this, I had to found out by a post by some other person. Yes I didn't log in for a whole year, but I did follow the facebook group and kept in touch.

Anyway, you didn't answer my question:
How many will join GSCE and race online, what's the prediction for the size of the grid?

Koen Verlinde
3RD PLACE PRO CUP GT MASTERS 2012-2013 Mercedes SLS
5TH PLACE PRO CUP ENDURANCE SERIES 2012-2013 Ferrari F430
3RD PLACE WTCC 2013 BMW 320si
3RD PLACE LMP2 WEC 2013-2014 ORECA 03
1ST PLACE GT OPEN GTE 2013-2014 JAGUAR XKR
5TH PLACE SUPER V8 - HOLDEN COMMODORE 2016

4TH PLACE LMS - Oreca 03 LMP2 2016
1ST PLACE GT Series Am cup and Sprint Am Cup 2016-2017 BMW M6
2ND PLACE GTE Class - LMS 2016-2017 Ferrari F488
1ST PLACE GT America Series Silver Cup and Endurance Silver cup 2017 BMW M6

Nectaria
Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/7/2015, 20:22

Nectaria wrote:I didn't go for the steam sale as at that time I was unaware that EEC would change to GSCE. If I had known, I probably would have gone for it right away, which is also a bit of the reason why I'm sensitive about this, I had to found out by a post by some other person. Yes I didn't log in for a whole year, but I did follow the facebook group and kept in touch.

Anyway, you didn't answer my question:
How many will join GSCE and race online, what's the prediction for the size of the grid?
You can use a cracked version till there is another Steam sale too if you want. It's possible to connect to the server with it. Not sure if you'd be ok doing this, just a suggestion.

No idea how many will join. I know Kevin said a few guys from his forum would, they are running GSC for a long time already.
It's a "restart" anyway. Smile
I just hope we can have a league with the V8SC mod when it's done, looking beautiful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] should be released in a few weeks. And I think this one would have quite a lot of people if we partner with Kevin forum since I believe they'd also run this league

Back to top Go down

Post  bmwcrash 1/7/2015, 20:47

Kalinin wrote:I just hope we can have a league with the V8SC mod when it's done, looking beautiful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] should be released in a few weeks. And I think this one would have quite a lot of people if we partner with Kevin forum since I believe they'd also run this league
OMG that Volvo!! cheers  I want it now! Very Happy
Btw there are 27 members in the GSC group, so i think it could be 20+ grid:)

Milán Bogár
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bmwcrash
bmwcrash
EEC Team

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFjVua0BIT4Db4QP6SVQXRA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/7/2015, 20:55

bmwcrash wrote:
Kalinin wrote:I just hope we can have a league with the V8SC mod when it's done, looking beautiful [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] should be released in a few weeks. And I think this one would have quite a lot of people if we partner with Kevin forum since I believe they'd also run this league
OMG that Volvo!! cheers  I want it now! Very Happy
Btw there are 27 members in the GSC group, so i think it could be 20+ grid:)

Maybe that's why Uli was asking me if my PC can handle more than 34 cars because if we get this + members from Kevin forum this is going to be fun lol!
But when is about online races I'll keep my expectations a bit low xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 25/7/2015, 16:50

Crowdfund close to 120% and finishing in 17 hours. Really sad we didn't make this work here, the improvements that are coming are great, worth moving there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down