European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Can't exit AMS1
Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:28 am by Leen-q

» From the Netherlands
Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:22 am by Leen-q

» No wheels in cockpitview when driving singleseaters
Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:27 am by Illy26

» introduce
Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 12:18 am by VitinKratos

» SuperGT GT300 2018-2019 3d Models
Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 3:42 pm by vadhil

» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 10:59 am by Orteva

» South East
Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 pm by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:42 pm by fjs

Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos

+5
stefcalou
alexkiller8
Erki(kakk112)
Hemisfear68
ChaosZero
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos Empty Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos

Post  Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Feel free to post funny videos on motorsports.

Back to top Go down

Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos Empty Re: Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos

Post  ChaosZero Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:54 pm

I heard you like wild wheels..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos Empty Re: Funny Moments in Motorsports Videos

Post  Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Yeah, that was a great Scene!

I wish we had more Preachers like him Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hemisfear68 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mihai Fira [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hemisfear68
Hemisfear68

http://www.dscollection.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:21 pm

OMG!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Erki(kakk112) Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:23 pm

This guy is a idiot Shocked

Erki Kaseväli [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
F1 is for boys, Sportscars are for men.
Erki(kakk112)
Erki(kakk112)

https://www.facebook.com/Panther-Racing-Team-567135340119779/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Maybe he did something stupid, but the Topic says: Funny Moments! Something like this isn't funny at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  alexkiller8 Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:43 pm

dumas gone in berserk mode that cuts off broken parts of the crashed r18 to keep on running.

Alessandro Busdegnao

alexkiller8

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Seek and Destroy!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  alexkiller8 Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:35 pm

report fia gt1 2011 videos is cheating... fia gt1 2011 is an enciclopedy about most stupid crashes... team mate against team mate too Shocked

a lot more....

BTW we all know that DTM is all about to develope the lightest vehicle possible, here is it capello point of view to make a lighter car.... all drivers are good to go to pit, but how many with half car?

Alessandro Busdegnao

alexkiller8

Back to top Go down

Post  stefcalou Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:47 pm

this is a very funny video, specially for those who understand italian......" s'è ferma'o pé fà la curva!!!!!"
basically the co-driver is warning and warning many times his mate that the road is very very slippery and he has to be more than carefull on the very first part of the track.....i'll let u guess what is going to happen!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stefano Calugi
stefcalou
stefcalou

Back to top Go down

Post  stefcalou Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 pm

i love the video of Stefan Mucke accident!!!

Stefano Calugi
stefcalou
stefcalou

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:19 pm

stefcalou wrote:this is a very funny video, specially for those who understand italian......" s'è ferma'o pé fà la curva!!!!!"
basically the co-driver is warning and warning many times his mate that the road is very very slippery and he has to be more than carefull on the very first part of the track.....i'll let u guess what is going to happen!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:07 pm

A little different kind of old dutch racing Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:17 pm

This one is not funny is more like "WTH!!!" Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  skylinemanning Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:07 pm

With Catalunya this weekend thought this video might amuse you. Driver received life time ban for punting off the race leader, who was lapping him, for causing a first corner accident which was not intentional.

skylinemanning
skylinemanning
EEC Team

http://www.skylineskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post  simracerjos Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:02 am

I Find Vettel A real nice guy with a good sense of humor.
look at this funny.

Racing is life and you know the rest....

Jos van Eck
from the Betuwe Netherlands
simracerjos
simracerjos

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:14 pm

One of my alltime favs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:15 pm

and this one is the best - hopefully my new sound for my Camaro Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:17 pm

lol! lol! lol! Uli!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Pit Stop "Like a Boss" What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:11 pm

lol! lol!
Not a fan of NASCAR, but NR2003 is fun to play. Online is a bit bad cuz oval racing is close and the game sometimes decides to make someone fly for no reason hehe
But the pit animations of this game is kinda good, wish GTR2 was like that. Also would be cool to see other players pit crew online too in NR and GTR2

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:17 pm

I played NR2003 quite a lot and it was really great, but also really hard to get to the limit. Only finished 2 races on 100% strength back in those years. The great thing is, that the NR2003 community is still alive. There are 2012 carpacks out there. Just too bad they can't adjust the physics. Driving with that GTP Mod was also a lot of fun - this was the only that had different physics.

This pit stop in the video is really awesome. Somehow it looks lucky and on the other hand, when getting to the pit stall, it looks just "Lika a Boss" Very Happy Love it! My next pit stops I'll in this way Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:32 am

Guys, if you want to be the coolest face in your car, then you're getting a very time:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:39 am

Here´s the solution for road-rage and bad driving

Our 4 legged friends looking so cool and driving so cool would never have a problem...

Now i wanna see them driving a TIR truck Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next