European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Oreca 07
uh, Hello again from west of Thailand I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 3:13 am by randomizer135

» Good evening from France
uh, Hello again from west of Thailand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 3:20 am by azura_24

» Issue with the save function on GTR2
uh, Hello again from west of Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2024 5:02 pm by dmjreis

» URD BMW M8 GTE by Scorpyo and friends
uh, Hello again from west of Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2024 3:29 pm by Scorpyo

» Hello
uh, Hello again from west of Thailand I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2024 2:28 pm by GogglesX

» Race Driver: GRID'S San Francisco track conversion from RFactor to GTR2.
uh, Hello again from west of Thailand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2024 10:47 pm by fencethetrader

» Circuit de la Sarthe Le Mans 2018 (re-conversion)
uh, Hello again from west of Thailand I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 10:30 am by vadhil

» Watkins Glen SRW (re-vamped)
uh, Hello again from west of Thailand I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 8:13 am by vadhil

» Mercedes CLR LM (1999) for rFactor 1
uh, Hello again from west of Thailand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 6:08 am by Lukendrick

uh, Hello again from west of Thailand

2 posters

Go down

uh, Hello again from west of Thailand Empty uh, Hello again from west of Thailand

Post  Makarofu Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:54 pm

additional to my first introduction,

I go by name of Makarov Sichdovic, 18.5 years old (bout to turn 19 on september).

I lived in the western part of Thailand (100-200km away from Myanmar border).

I mostly play GTR2 on usual (only game that is fun and also good enough to be run on my old Pentium).

I'm more of a modder than skinner (I prefer engine tuning and many more).

I found out about EEC by a friend who told me to get the GT3 EEC mod for online racing.

I want to be in a ongoing community and try to uh, distribute what I can do with modding stuff.

I have a base from liking automobiles before since I was a child. I kinda like them because it was fascinating. Up until like 2018 that I start to like racecars more than roadcars. I found out about GTR2 from a friend who baited me to this game and hell, I was hooked.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Makarov Sichdovic of [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Makarofu
Makarofu

dmjreis, vadhil and Merllance like this post

Back to top Go down

uh, Hello again from west of Thailand Empty Re: uh, Hello again from west of Thailand

Post  vadhil Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:22 am

Makarofu wrote:additional to my first introduction,

I go by name of Makarov Sichdovic, 18.5 years old (bout to turn 19 on september).

I mostly play GTR2 on usual (only game that is fun and also good enough to be run on my old Pentium).

I found out about EEC by a friend who told me to get the GT3 EEC mod for online racing.

I want to be in a ongoing community and try to uh, distribute what I can do with modding stuff.

I have a base from liking automobiles before since I was a child. I kinda like them because it was fascinating. Up until like 2018 that I start to like racecars more than roadcars. I found out about GTR2 from a friend who baited me to this game and hell, I was hooked.  
Nice to meet you...

Granturismo 4 is my first racecar shot when I was kid

Interested on SuperGT 300?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mark Wazowski
vadhil
vadhil

dmjreis likes this post

Back to top Go down

uh, Hello again from west of Thailand Empty Re: uh, Hello again from west of Thailand

Post  Makarofu Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:33 pm

vadhil wrote:
Makarofu wrote:additional to my first introduction,

Nice to meet you...

Granturismo 4 is my first racecar shot when I was kid

Interested on SuperGT 300?

Yes! Especially those unusual GT300 cars in 2000s and 90s (Camaro TA, Cavalier, et cetera)

Makarov Sichdovic of [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Makarofu
Makarofu

dmjreis and vadhil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down