European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 15:53 by why_not_simracer

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

+43
Sylphide
Shinra
pawelek
Vanaja
Bad News
simspeed_racing
drr6
skeno
suti
antoniog7772
JERACERX
repaban
matteo1974
Pye_Man
baika
jsmee
gtracer123
LeMansDriver22
ChaosZero
PhoenixWylde
Maxellero
bigbad
Tano
jr82
dbstreet
GTP_furinkazen
pimmy
giaserg
Crimson764
brianspeake
ernie2492
Nebehr
Cheeveer
Jarodparker
bernie91
PeteB
rildoh
alexmezza
miuqana
Phillip Kruger
eurostc
intelpower
Markano97
47 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  alexmezza 1/4/2017, 16:49

cheers cheers cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Super Touring World - WIP skins & discussion

Post  bernie91 1/4/2017, 17:08

Simon simspeed, please, come back and dedicate some hours to develop this mod Cool

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 1/4/2017, 18:14

bernie91 wrote:Simon simspeed, please, come back and dedicate some hours to develop this mod Cool
Simon is still about, but been busy with personal matters. I'm going to start with Markano on assembling the HSCC 2014 grid, working on an update for 2015-2016 as well.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 1/4/2017, 18:47

GTP_furinkazen wrote:
bernie91 wrote:Simon simspeed, please, come back and dedicate some hours to develop this mod Cool
Simon is still about, but been busy with personal matters. I'm going to start with Markano on assembling the HSCC 2014 grid, working on an update for 2015-2016 as well.

i know that, i didn't wanted to be ungrateful or obsessive... Smile

I only need skinpacks Wink as job promotion gift

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 1/4/2017, 21:59

It's good to see Merpati Airways' logo on the Laguna..Very Happy

For the fictional Supertouring, I'd love to see Contour & Mystique..

Arnold Triyudho
ernie2492
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 2/4/2017, 13:36

Halfway through the 1997 Bathurst..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Markos Peristerakis Super Touring Mod Skinner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 2/4/2017, 16:40

HSCC Update progress / details:

>2014 grid being added, 20 cars done already (straight duplicates with # changes of 2015-16 cars)
>11 cars need to be done still, with 3 being existing skin edits from HSCC, 5 converts of historic adverts, 2 scratch-built.
>Physics files to be checked so each car has it's period HDC file (Cleland Vauxhall will use 97 hdc, etc)
>Some cars being repacked as they didn't have .GTR files, increasing file size quite a lot.

Alex Coady / GBR
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Kruger 2/4/2017, 17:29

Markano97 wrote:Its a shame we didn't see more of the ST primera in the SATCC in general due to the rules. It did race in 1997 and onwards in the Bankfin Touring Car Championship for super modifieds.

Hi Guys, sorry for the late reply, had some issues

The rules on only local cars in south African touring cars only lasted for 1993

In 1994 it was opened to all cars, that why the Audi 80 could run in 1995, but was never sold here

Regarding the Primera in 1995 and 1996 not running in South africa, it was decided that the sentra was so far develop and faster than the Primera campaigned by Andy Rouse, they continued competing, but it became evident  the smaller cars was not Good Aerodynamic. This was done to sav e money

Manufactures were

Nissan Primera
Opel  Vectra( From 1998)
Bmw with the E36 and E46
Toyota Corolla

After Toyota, Opel withdrew Super touring in end of 1996, the name changed to just Touring Cars, dropping the super part. These cars could not have the head reversed,  limited to 8000 Rpm, 16 Inch wheels, no Sequential Gearbox and no Aerodynamics, almost like a Class B Touring Cars run in BTTC, here is some Pics, please, if im boring you guys, please tell me and i wont post this info  

Could be a Cool nice add on if somebody wanted to

Phillip Kruger
Phillip Kruger

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 2/4/2017, 18:27

The production class mod will i think become a big mod at some point.Focus is on the supertouring mod right now... The production and superproduction cars were ran in plenty of hampionships like the Belgian Procar, the Danish Touring Car Championship etc.
Personally i'll stick to the supertouring mod.. i still have plenty of skinpacks to go.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  brianspeake 2/4/2017, 18:29

Philip if you can keep finding the info and images I'm sure everyone interested in ST appreciates it.

brianspeake

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 4/4/2017, 19:32

I may do eventually but right now my computer is on the floor so no wheel to test anything and it might be some time before I get a desk sorted as there is a lot of work to do on my new house including new heating system so the sim racing is well down the list of priorities.
The other problem is that uploading takes much, much longer so anyone with skin packs to release should just go ahead and post them. I want to eventually add them to the Mega page and have the images in the release thread so they are easy to find.

As for developing the mod I have not tried any update since my last release so I don't know exactly how the mod has changed, it may have gone in a way I didn't want or it may be brilliant. As far as I'm concerned 1.6 my final version and anything else is a third part add on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
 Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  bernie91 4/4/2017, 21:20

NP, Simon, as i said before, i was joking (and hoping for the release of these skinpacks)

Take care Wink

Marco Folli, from Italy
bernie91
bernie91

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 5/4/2017, 00:37

Markano97 wrote:The production class mod will i think become a big mod at some point.Focus is on the supertouring mod right now... The production and superproduction cars were ran in plenty of hampionships like the Belgian Procar, the Danish Touring Car Championship etc.
Personally i'll stick to the supertouring mod.. i still have plenty of skinpacks to go.
just curious, but what about the early years of the Super 2000 cars? we have skins/packs of the most championships from 2005 on, but the the first years there are barely skins.
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/4/2017, 10:53

skeno wrote:
Markano97 wrote:The production class mod will i think become a big mod at some point.Focus is on the supertouring mod right now... The production and superproduction cars were ran in plenty of hampionships like the Belgian Procar, the Danish Touring Car Championship etc.
just curious, but what about the early years of  the Super 2000 cars? we have skins/packs of the most championships from 2005 on, but the the first years there are barely skins.

from the early s2000 it's hard to make as there are only a few correct models. I think 2002/2003/2004 is manageable, although we'll need the older e46 for 2002 and some of the 2003 cars. There are skins around for Race07 from this era. If you go way back and complete everything, we'll need all the SP cars too.

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 5/4/2017, 13:05

I painted the ETCC 2002 and 2003 or 2004 Alfas, 2003 Volvo, 2003 and 2004 SEATS and I think I have the Carly Motorsport BMWS 2003-2004 too somewhere. I've also skinned the Peugeot 307s using the BTC spec model and possilby a few more when I made a semi fictional version of those seasons. The Nissan model is missing but I slightly modified super touring car could be used with new wheels and a new rear wing.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 6/4/2017, 11:36

Yeah you can find your ETCC skins at NoGrip: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 8/4/2017, 21:38

Along with the Spa 24Hours pack(when i get to it) i will make updates to the Procar pack.Here is the reworked 1994 Procar season with skin and colour fixes,logo fixes and changes,interior window additions where necessary,rear wings added to the bmws and 2 addon entries done.

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 9/4/2017, 19:49

For me, my next stage of the mod is basically using my full OCD and attention to detail. Currently:

~Updated EVERY car with correct M/I notation (some missing)
~Added class so the car shows in Single Makes
~Updating EVERY car where needed for correct team names, comparativeTime, and some other small errors.
~Making sure all names are consistent... no more Primera "P10 eGT" "eGT" "P10" and other variants, this also is more authentic.

Long job but will be worth it when complete and be released Smile

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 9/4/2017, 20:08

great to hear

I was thinking on something else, could the glass color be easy fixed ?

for example the BMW from the Czech series had a more whiteish exterior glass while from other skin packs have more dark

again only if it can be very easy fixed , otherwise leave it as it is

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  GTP_furinkazen 10/4/2017, 19:30

After some research discovered that the first P10 era Primera's were all "eGT" version, and all subsequent 97 onwards cars were "Primera GT" versions. Not counting the JTCC specials of course.

Alex Coady / GBR
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 10/4/2017, 23:57

1996 Procar reworked and now with every entry: Very Happy

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing 11/4/2017, 17:06

Some cars don't have the M/I class definition where there was no independents cup such as Japan.

Glass colour comes down to both the colour on the template and the transparency on the alpha layer, I have an colour saved I try to use for all windows (with a blueish hue) but some cars have a more neutral beigey tone.

Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Markano97 12/4/2017, 21:47

Belgian Procar Series is now updated.Fixes, logo changes and wheel corrections aswell as addon entries on all the seasons where needed are now done..

Markano97
Markano97

Back to top Go down

Post  intelpower 13/4/2017, 18:17

since Markano is a big fan of production class cars this video was very recently uploaded

intelpower

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno 13/4/2017, 21:18

those are group n touring cars, they officially where named (Super) production cars in 1999. Wink

Germany and the Netherlands had the biggest fields of productions cars.
skeno
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next